ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden starring Joe Biden

Come on, board leftists...Call Biden out for his constant lies and idiocy.

Hey 30CAT, you're asking them to call out themselves!
giphy.gif

Why?

Here's Joe trying to explain what Trump's doing wrong, and what he'd do better. See if you can tell what he's saying?

Leftists on this board call Trump supporters "morons" or "idiots" for supporting the President. What would you call Biden's voters after watching "Joe Biden starring Joe Biden"?

Highly informed voters? o_O

Here's Joe caught trying to explain himself on how he'd handle Covid-19 from his basement

This should inspire you for his leadership

Wow...How did this man ever become the left's candidate? He's actually the best they've got? This is bad...Really bad. How in the world could anyone, outside of the haters, actually vote for this guy? I'd feel sorry for him if he weren't a child molester and women groper.

Say what they will about Trump, but he's a godsend compared to Dementia Joe.

Wow...How did this man ever become the left's candidate? He's actually the best they've got? This is bad...Really bad. How in the world could anyone, outside of the haters, actually vote for this guy? I'd feel sorry for him if he weren't a child molester and women groper.

Say what they will about Trump, but he's a godsend compared to Dementia Joe.

He is a non stop gaffe machine 30CAT. I love it!

Reactions: 30CAT
Biden has faulted Trump for allegedly ignoring warnings about the coronavirus before US cases surged and said he implored Trump not to trust China’s early reporting.

The swine flu, or H1N1, outbreak of 2009 swept widely through the US, infecting up to 84 million Americans, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC estimated between 8,330 to 17,160 deaths from H1N1 from April 2009 to Jan. 16, 2010.

In today's installment watch Joe Biden get all mixed up discussing our actions during World War II trying to conflate it with a response to Covid-19...World War II??? Really Joe?

Biden, 77, was on CNN for a town hall with anchor Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta to discuss the ongoing Wuhan coronavirus pandemic and how it looks as though the United States will begin to lift the lockdowns in some parts of the country.

Biden attempted to discuss how President Franklin Delano Roosevelt created the War Production Board during World War II to increase materials and equipment for combat. Instead, Biden stumbled on his own repeatedly for almost a full 20 seconds.

'Ya sure about that Joe?

Full story:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julio...l-confidence-for-a-debate-with-trump-n2567113

Last edited:
Can you just imagine what I'm gonna do to him on a debate stage atl?
iu

Yes, Yes I can!
iu

Watching this guy just gives one the creeps. Hey Joe, keep your hands off of people will 'ya?!

Let's refresh and update where we stand on Joe's most recent "gaffe"s

The Republican Party and the Trump-Pence re-election campaign have been paying close attention to Biden's latest mistakes, untruths and gaffes. Here's a partial list, courtesy of FactCheck.org:

-- He lied in an op-ed he wrote, which maintained Trump couldn't deal properly with coronavirus or any pandemic.

-- He pushed the bogus claim President Trump called coronavirus a "hoax."

-- He falsely claimed that President Trump turned down an offer from the WHO to provide testing kits.

-- He claimed the Trump Admin cut funding for the CDC when, in reality, CDC funding has gone up under President Trump. (Reminder, Obama/Biden sought CDC cuts in five of eight of their budget proposals.) Trump did initially seek cuts, but quickly reversed course.

-- He falsely accused President Trump of disbanding the entire NSC team in charge of pandemic responses.

Joe Biden couldn't even make it through "The Tonight Show" without making glaring mistakes:

-- He forgot what the Defense Production Act was called no less than 30 seconds after citing it.

-- He needed notes to get through a comedy show.

-- He called the coronavirus the "conavirus."

-- He got the number of grandkids he has wrong ... again.

Another example of how Biden either doesn't read the newspapers or doesn't watch TV news. At the end of January when President Trump announced travel restrictions with China, Biden was criticizing President Trump for "xenophobia." In other words, Biden was against the China travel ban before he was for it. It is just another of numerous Biden flips that make him appear like a fish out of water, pandering to the left-wing that controls his party in order to get the nomination.

His shifting positions and behavior will not help him in a debate with President Trump. Republican ads will devastate Biden as a hypocrite at best and a liar at worst.

Add to this Biden's aforementioned confusion whenever he speaks and you have someone clearly unfit to be his party's nominee, much less president of the United States.

While I can't deny any of that, I'm still pissed at YOU atl for bringing it all up. I'm gonna put you back in chains!
01fe01e4-a7c6-4902-883c-87b59ce791d1.jpg

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT