ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden starring Joe Biden

Watch how Joe loses his temper and "snaps" at a reporter who's simply trying to ask him about his Son's business dealings with Ukraine

31 lies Joe Biden has told about his work in the Civil rights movement

https://shaunking.substack.com/p/2-truths-and-31-lies-joe-biden-has

excerpt:

In 1987, when Joe Biden was running for President for the very first time, his campaign got swallowed up in a swarm of lies that Joe Biden told about himself all over the country. First, Biden was caught plagiarizing a famous speech from British Labour Party Leader Neil Kinnock - including parts of the speech that came straight from Kinnock’s personal life that simply were not true for Joe Biden. Then, he plagiarized yet another speech from the late Robert Kennedy and another from JFK and another from Hubert Humphrey. You have to understand - this was pre-Internet, pre-social media, and something in Joe Biden’s mind made him think he could get away with it. He didn’t.

Reactions: 30CAT
Earlier in the thread, Joe insisted this Presidential run isn't his first rodeo...he's right!

Joe Biden falsely claims his involvement in the Civil rights movement

Joe Biden falsely claims he was educated in a Black Church

The best of the best.....top Biden 22 gaffes of the 2020 Campaign....so far[smoke]

Says he attended strike of Shop Rite strikers (he didn't)

Calls Julian Castro "Cisneros"

Confuses Paris peace accords

Falsley claimed he & Zero won North Carolina twice, but really only once in '08

Claims he went to a HBCU early for College

claims 40 kids shot at Kent State

claims MLK and RFK were both assassinated in the mid 70's

more here....

https://pjmedia.com/election/the-top-21-biden-gaffes-of-the-2020-campaign-so-far/

Last edited:
Dude, this is a pointless thread. Not one person on the left is going to watch it, and the rest of us have already seen them.

Reactions: atlkvb
Dude, this is a pointless thread. Not one person on the left is going to watch it, and the rest of us have already seen them.

Point made...but when they start in on Trump, it's a handy resource to post back at them and it's going to grow each day he opens his mouth so one of us can easily add to it.

I hope it gets to 45 pages. I've done my part to get it started as I suggested to @30CAT

It's also a counterbalance to what the MSM ignores about Biden while "all-anti-Trump all the time".

Orange man bad don't 'ya know?

Hey I didn't harass that girl, I only tried to smell her hair after she shampoo'd it...just like this one....
iu

When leftists bitch about Trump, they need linked to this thread. It will show crystal clear hypocrisy and easily expose their hatred.

What the Party of Hate accuses Trump of, is factually what Biden is.

This thread definitely delivers.

I wonder if/when board leftists are going to criticize Biden for his many lies, sexually harassing women and underhanded dealings? Or will they just hang off his sack, proving that they are hypocritical, party-liner, spreaders of hatred, leftists who are no more than playing team politics who are PISSED that their "team" lost?

I wonder if/when board leftists are going to criticize Biden for his many lies, sexually harassing women and underhanded dealings? Or will they just hang off his sack, proving that they are hypocritical, party-liner, spreaders of hatred, leftists who are no more than playing team politics who are PISSED that their "team" lost?
Dem’s voting for the older, whiter, and in severe cognitive decline Biden after the criticizing of Trump the last 3 years is going to be so...
images

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
OK Joe... so you're saying that no matter what we do to arrest the virus' spread, it's going to be worse no matter right? So then why even try to make it better? Huh Joe?

Now you're making fun of me atl and you'd better be careful 'cause I still know where I can find a good gym to fix 'ya!
iu

OK Joe... so you're saying that no matter what we do to arrest the virus' spread, it's going to be worse no matter right? So then why even try to make it better? Huh Joe?

Now you're making fun of me atl and you'd better be careful 'cause I still know where I can find a good gym to fix 'ya!
iu

He just says words and forgets to put together a complete sentence. I think he's reading us the dictionary.

Hey Joe....The zebra did it!

He cannot connect two cognitive thoughts 30CAT. I mean the guy is suffering from dementia and it's amazing to me Leftists don't see it!

Oh, they see it. No question about it. They just can't admit being hypocrites and being wrong. They're haters, atlkvb. America and Americans take a back seat to their hatred, plain and simple.

The Party of Hate....That's today's left.

Oh, they see it. No question about it. They just can't admit being hypocrites and being wrong. They're haters, atlkvb. America and Americans take a back seat to their hatred, plain and simple.

The Party of Hate....That's today's left.

No question 30CAT they hate America. What I don't understand about them is why? This is best country on Almighty God's green Earth!

Maybe I've answered my own question? o_O

Reactions: 30CAT and Gunny46

Here’s a map of South America with Venezuela and Bolivia both colored in red:

South-America.gif

It's a map atl...anyone could make that little mistake
iu

Yeah, and you're about as dumb as anyone 'ol Uncle Joe [eyeroll]

'Ol Joe really stepped in it here

‘Poor Kids Are Just as Bright as White Kids’
The former vice president said he misspoke when he told the Asian and Latino Coalition in Des Moines, Iowa, on Aug. 8 that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Reactions: 30CAT and Gotadeere
Honestly I haven't listened to anything the man said in years. With that said I listened to an interview with him the other night and I'm thinking the gentleman is entering the early stages of dementia.....which is sad on its own. It's scary what we have to choose from in regards to President.

The best of the best.....top Biden 22 gaffes of the 2020 Campaign....so far[smoke]

Says he attended strike of Shop Rite strikers (he didn't)

Calls Julian Castro "Cisneros"

Confuses Paris peace accords

Falsley claimed he & Zero won North Carolina twice, but really only once in '08

Claims he went to a HBCU early for College

claims 40 kids shot at Kent State

claims MLK and RFK were both assassinated in the mid 70's

more here....

https://pjmedia.com/election/the-top-21-biden-gaffes-of-the-2020-campaign-so-far/

Joe certainly lies a lot. Have board leftists started counting his lies yet?

In today's addition, 'ol Joe argues we should never cancel an election, even in the midst of a pandemic.

Then he turns right back around and argues that the Wisconsin primaries should never have been held in the middle of a pandemic.

Yes he did!

Last edited:
In today's addition, Joe says he complimented the President on his China travel ban, after first calling him "xenophobic" over it. Seems 'ol Joe just can't remember what he says when? Joe doesn't even seem to really know if China is our friend or our enemy? Trump will remind him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT