ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Bridges gets WVU offer and is committing for 2020 class

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
Fairmont Senior star guard/wing Jalen Bridges is officially coming to WVU for 2020 class after his prep year. Huggs officially offered him and Bridges and Huggs both love the extra prep year which is awesome for development. Bridges is currently 6-7 to 6-8 and won’t stop growing. He’s a high ceiling player with huge potential. Think Tamar Slay 2.0....Bridges will walk in and start after a extra prep year. He’s that good folks. He probably ends up 6-9 at least. He keeps growing. Long and athletic. Bridges to WVU is official. Huggs got him committed for 2020. Big time recruit. He will help us.

I told you so and Obinna Killen will also be in that 2020 class. That’s 2 WV studs. David Early could also be apart of that class. This will be very interesting with Early. He would make 3 home state boys for 2020. He could also prep and be 2021. Also Zyon Dobbs could end up at WVU after a prep year. He too will have a monster senior season this coming season. At worst Dobbs could walk on. Either way he is good enough to play at WVU.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Fairmont Senior star guard/wing Jalen Bridges is officially coming to WVU for 2020 class after his prep year. Huggs officially offered him and Bridges and Huggs both love the extra prep year which is awesome for development. Bridges is currently 6-7 to 6-8 and won’t stop growing. He’s a high ceiling player with huge potential. Think Tamar Slay 2.0....Bridges will walk in and start after a extra prep year. He’s that good folks. He probably ends up 6-9 at least. He keeps growing. Long and athletic. Bridges to WVU is official. Huggs got him committed for 2020. Big time recruit. He will help us.

I told you so and Obinna Killen will also be in that 2020 class. That’s 2 WV studs. David Early could also be apart of that class. This will be very interesting with Early. He would make 3 home state boys for 2020. He could also prep and be 2021. Also Zyon Dobbs could end up at WVU after a prep year. He too will have a monster senior season this coming season. At worst Dobbs could walk on. Either way he is good enough to play at WVU.

you seem well connected. where are you getting all of this inside info? keep us informed!

I told you so. Jalen Bridges and Obinna for 2020 and maybe David Early unless Early preps and comes 2021.

Jalen Bridges to WVU official. After a prep year he will be instant freshmen impact. He is Tamar Slay 2.0. That is star quality.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I told you so. Jalen Bridges and Obinna for 2020 and maybe David Early unless Early preps and comes 2021.

Jalen Bridges to WVU official. After a prep year he will be instant freshmen impact. He is Tamar Slay 2.0. That is star quality.

you said Bridges was a "lock" for 2019........ and then 2020............ and even at one time said "He should JUCO to 2021"

not really pinpoint accuracy

Come on man I never said 2021 or Junior College for Bridges. That’s you just making stuff up cause your mad I’m spot on correct again. I tried to tell you but you cried and argued. I warned you. I tried to tell you the real deal. You found out the hard way bud. You need to listen to what I tell you little bud.

Bridges to WVU 2020 official. I told you so. Obinna will come as well in 2020.

Come on man I never said 2021 or Junior College for Bridges. That’s you just making stuff up cause your mad I’m spot on correct again. I tried to tell you but you cried and argued. I warned you. I tried to tell you the real deal. You found out the hard way bud. You need to listen to what I tell you little bud.

Bridges to WVU 2020 official. I told you so. Obinna will come as well in 2020.

There’s something in this very post that directly contradicts an interview Bridges did with this website that is posted on the Blue Lot.....

I suppose @Keenan Cummings is incorrect? I mean.... remember what he did with Crest?

Bridges coming to WVU. It’s done deal. 2020 class. Going to be a star with a Obinna, Early for 2020 class.

Thank God for pride304. He knows all. We don't need to pay for info. We get it free from the Prideee!

Keatoncornerloser still butt hurt that I showed him up again. He’s digging deep trying to crawl his way out of that corner. Look at how he will run an in state kid down cause he tries to win arguments. Revoke his WV card and revoke his WVU card. This guy is a wimp.

Keatoncornerloser I told you Bridges was officially coming to WVU when he reclassified to 2020. That was only reason for that. He was also coming regardless. Huggs wanted him and he wanted WVU. I warned you. I know the closest sources. Listen to me little bud. I’ll lead you.

Bridges, Obinna, Early for 2020. That’s a big 3 from WV. Dobbs may even walk on first year if he doesn’t get scholarship. Dobbs after a prep year should be good enough to earn scholarship. He’s going to have a monster senior year and a prep year after should have him ready.

Horton can also play 4-5 years here depending on redshirt. He’s definitely good enough to contribute at WVU. He’s already doing well. He is playing like someone who should have been full ride. This is fact. We already knew that though. That was expected. He’s not your average walkon. If we had more openings he would have been a full ride athletic scholarship. He will be a rotation player for 3-4 years if he sticks around that long. He will earn scholarship easily in time.

Also let me add Bridges like every other new age kid wants to have a big announcement day coming up in a month or so where he officially announces WVU to public just like Dante Stills, Amir Richardson did. It’s a hype thing to build the Jalen Bridges brand up locally. It’s the millennial way in 2018. Lol....Zach Frazier will do the same thing. He’s already told coaches he’s 100% committed to WVU but enjoyed the process and wants a hype announcement. It’s like ok.... lol

The great one reply's to himself. We hear you mighty guru of recruiting.

WTF are you even talking about? You seriously have no room to call anyone a loser. You left your kid with a security guard to watch William Crest throw a football.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
"He’s already told coaches he’s 100% committed to WVU"

not according to Jalen Bridges. You're setting this kid up for failure and hatred if he does choose to go elsewhere.

You should be aware of that.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
What about this @WVpride304 ?

XCMONGZHMDJZHMT.20101220223136.jpg

To sum up 304/Uder/WVUUSA5/DefenseRules7, the purpose of the original post: "I TOLD YOU SO"

Never understand why so many people feel the need to parade around here yelling that they made a prediction and were right.

If you make 18 predictions and 1 ends up happening, so what?

Pratt making things up as usual. He must be talking about himself. At least come up with a better false story. It’s old.

Also Chazz I’ve been right about almost everything. I told the savages on here what would happen. They got rocked.

Keatoncornerloser he’s 100% WVU. Why argue. It’s over. He just wants to make his own announcement party like Dante Stills and Amir Richardson did. That’s the new thing. Build the hype up. Build the brand up. Same with Zach Frazier.

"he’s 100% WVU. Why argue. It’s over."

not according to the words coming out of Jalen Bridges' mouth...

He enjoys the attention and spotlight that comes with the recruiting process but he is 100% WVU. He and Huggs already agreed. I could say more. Trust me it’s over. Bridges to WVU. He is planning an announcement party down the road to hype up his WV brand with WVU nation. It’s a done deal. Same with Zach Frazier. He’s already informed WVU coaches he’s coming but enjoys the process.

He enjoys the attention and spotlight that comes with the recruiting process but he is 100% WVU. He and Huggs already agreed. I could say more. Trust me it’s over. Bridges to WVU. He is planning an announcement party down the road to hype up his WV brand with WVU nation. It’s a done deal. Same with Zach Frazier. He’s already informed WVU coaches he’s coming but enjoys the process.

I would love the recruiting process if I was an athlete.
I would have unofficial visits everyday to different schools to see how much I could get.
Some schools pretty much throw women at you.
I have to say out of all women of the country you cannot go wrong with one of those long legged Florida girls.
Florida girls, to me, are by far the best to hang out with for an entire day

Last edited:
That’s why some enjoy the process for the visits and attention and just the overall experience. Bridges and Frazier have already informed WVU coaches their 100% WVU. Both will eventually have announcement party announcing WVU as their school. I could tell you more but I won’t on here. Trust me both are 100% WVU. Done deal.

Now imagine that you’re this kid, Jalen Bridges.... and you have just done an interview stating that you aren’t committed yet and are going to take things slow in recruiting...

And there’s this dipshit on every WVU board posting that you’ve already committed and are only drawing this out for attention.

Is that fair?

I’d suggest anyone who wants to know what’s up, straight from Jalen Bridges, to pay the 9 bucks a month to @Keenan Cummings and @Vernon and read the ACTUAL interview posted on the Blue Lot

Pratt making things up as usual. He must be talking about himself. At least come up with a better false story. It’s old.

Also Chazz I’ve been right about almost everything. I told the savages on here what would happen. They got rocked.

Keatoncornerloser he’s 100% WVU. Why argue. It’s over. He just wants to make his own announcement party like Dante Stills and Amir Richardson did. That’s the new thing. Build the hype up. Build the brand up. Same with Zach Frazier.

Yeah moron. He's not 100% as you claim. I'm not messing with the words that were said to a writer for the Dom Post but he's not a lock. You lose again...

That’s why some enjoy the process for the visits and attention and just the overall experience. Bridges and Frazier have already informed WVU coaches their 100% WVU. Both will eventually have announcement party announcing WVU as their school. I could tell you more but I won’t on here. Trust me both are 100% WVU. Done deal.

Usually true insiders don't have to jump fences to spy on athletes...just sayin, Uder

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT