ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Bridges gets Penn State offer

I wouldn’t count Dobbs out yet. He will impress many schools as a senior. He’s developing, working hard. A prep year would help him immensely.

Remember Chase Harler sees the floor in Big 12 play. Routt is a major rotation piece. You don’t have to be all NBA to play at WVU.

I wouldn’t count Dobbs out yet. He will impress many schools as a senior. He’s developing, working hard. A prep year would help him immensely.

Remember Chase Harler sees the floor in Big 12 play. Routt is a major rotation piece. You don’t have to be all NBA to play at WVU.

Dobbs has regressed. I don’t even believe he’s playing with ITPS anymore becUse he wasn’t playing. Think he went back to WV Wildcats so he could compete on the Big Shots circuit which is a lesser league

Routt only played because Culver didn’t qualify and Bender was a bust.... that’s why we sign Gordon and Culver in this class

Last edited:
There will always be busts, injuries, transfers, cry babies, grade issues ....expect the unexpected. Dobbs is progressing, working hard, having a great summer.....he is hitting the weights and already is a strong kid. He will be a very good senior with several lower D1 offers over the next 6-9 months. I think he takes a D1 mid major offer or goes to prep school to give himself an extra year to get a WVU like offer. His senior year will be very important from beginning to end. They will be in AA title again and if he has a incredible, impressive state tourney things could heat up for him but he would prep before WVU more than likely if he ever has a shot. Even Marshall could be an option. Will be interesting.

"Even Marshall could be an option"

you think.......... I mean, it's not like his Dad played there or anything

but see now you've advocated for BOTH Jalen Bridges and Zyon Dobbs to prep to 2020....

and you want to sign "stud" David Early (Logan HS)

and you want to sign "stud" Obinna Anoche-Killen (Chapmanville HS)

and you want to sign "stud" Kaden Metheny (University HS)

are you SERIOUSLY advocating for an all-WV recruiting class in 2020? Because that ain't a good class, man.

Last edited:
Metheny unlikely to WVU unless he grows several inches. Early, Obinna very likely. Bridges likely.

The 3 Obinna, Early, Bridges all easily good enough and needed. I think after a prep year Williamson, Dawson should get looks. If not Marshall should be all over them.

Bob will ask one or two to walk on. If they don't want that then happy hunting.

You got it all wrong. Obinna, Early, Bridges are all scholarships. 3 Mountain State stars.

We could do better than all three though

Ethan Morton
Isaiah Cottrill
Dain Danja
Andre Curbelo
Isaiah Warfield

Any combo of three from that group

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT