ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Bridges gets Penn State offer

WVUUSA5 says it’s a “fact” 50% of out of state kids bust

So I challenge him to name a WV kid who did well at our level and I will name at least one who busted. For every name mentioned.... I’ll name another until he eventually learns his lesson

How TF is this even comparable?

This is ALL that needs to be seen. How many in-state kids sign with a P5 outside of WVU?

He acts like you could win a National Championship with all in-state kids. Zero chance. Only 1 team has ever done it with essentially all in-staters. See Miami Hurricanes.

We never recruited Grier and Pratt wasn’t in our class. Pratt decided to stay on the west side of Charleston and hang out. No academics or support system. You just mentioned 2 guys that never attended WVU.

Nice try but go make your long list of horrible out of state recruits of each class dating back last couple decades. It’s terrifying. More than 50% of all out of state recruits flop badly. Sad. Choke job on Etheridge.

Usually 25 or so in a class. I never said recruit all WV kids. Most of your brains are dead. I said get about 5 more than usual. Not hard to ask.

We never recruited Grier and Pratt wasn’t in our class. Pratt decided to stay on the west side of Charleston and hang out. No academics or support system. You just mentioned 2 guys that never attended WVU.

Nice try but go make your long list of horrible out of state recruits of each class dating back last couple decades. It’s terrifying. More than 50% of all out of state recruits flop badly. Sad. Choke job on Etheridge.

I could pull up all your posts about how WVU needed to sign “studs” Kentre Grier and Tyrhee Pratt, WVUUSA5

Do I need to? Or will you just own it?

Grier would have been like many of our out of state busts but he never attended WVU. Why talk about him? He never was recruited by WVU. He never came to WVU.

Last edited:
Pratt decided to party after not getting the grades. He never got signed to WVU. He never attended WVU. He was never officially a part of WVU.

Pratt was WVU material easy. Could have played 3-4 positions at WVU. What a shame. He simply had no drive, no work ethic, no academics. He had the size and skill for WVU. Lacked the focus to push forward. Why this guy would give up football is puzzling. Is weed that great????

We could sit here all month and mention players. Again start looking up all our past recruiting classes and lists all the bust out of state recruits. It’s sad.

Look it up each year. It’s staggering. Year by year it’s pathetic.

Also why continue being confused by the argument. I said we need to trade 5 bad out of state recruits for 5 in state recruits. What is wrong with that? Some will work out some won’t but we’re not winning by having that many awful out of state recruits year after year.

All I’m saying is add 5 more in state recruits a year. That’s not that many and we need to do a better job recruiting in state stars. Stop choking.

Decrease the choking. Etheridge was massive choke job. We need impact defense players. No wonder we’re Swiss cheese on defense.

Your digging far to find guys. Lol

Look at every class we bring in and you will find 10 or more out of state flops every year it’s crazy.

Keatoncorner your getting killed on this man. Look it up bud. It’s pathetic. Way too many bad out of state guys every year. Wasted!

Etheridge choke job. Ross, Switzer, Darnell Wright......Gibson must build that wall and break the southern WV Bluefield, Charleston, Huntington wall like Trump broke the blue wall areas. Make WVU great.

Your listing guys over a period of 15-20 years. Nice try. It will only take 2 years or 2 recruiting classes of out of state flops to reach your tiny list.

Plus we don’t even get the top WV stars cause coaches choke.

When will Gibby break the Charleston, Huntington, Bluefield wall. C’mon it’s WV. WVU needs to own shit. WVU is the king of WV. No excuses.

Your listing guys over a period of 15-20 years. Nice try. It will only take 2 years or 2 recruiting classes of out of state flops to reach your tiny list.

Plus we don’t even get the top WV stars cause coaches choke.

The list isn’t instate vs out of state

It’s instate success vs instate flop

Then check the ratio

#1 player in nation is going to be a senior at Huntington High this fall. Darnell Wright. WVU needs to land players like this in the 304. No excuse. We’re in the Big 12, power 5. We got to get hands off the throats of staff involved.

It’s so pathetic we’re getting slow walked as you said by Kerry Martin. Although we are way late offering. Martin should have been offered last year. Capital has another stud young player we need to get on now. Plus Kerry little brother.

If you drop five from the current classes and add five more in-state kids you're talking 7-8 in-state kids in most classes. WVU cannot remotely find success with that much in-state "talent".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT