ADVERTISEMENT

Is Leftwich still alive?

Well, he made $27.2 million in career earnings and was never a very public person. My guess is he's enjoying life. He does show up on the NFL Network from time to time.

Well, he made $27.2 million in career earnings and was never a very public person. My guess is he's enjoying life. He does show up on the NFL Network from time to time.
I never had a problem with Leftwich. During his brief career with the Steelers, he seemed like a good enough guy. I do think the thing of carrying him down the field between plays is so classic Marshall, though. Do you people dramatize the hell out of every single thing?
images

Well, he had a broken leg and completed a long pass. He couldn't run and you would have had a delay of game by the time he made it down the field. What do you think should have been done?

Well, he had a broken leg and completed a long pass. He couldn't run and you would have had a delay of game by the time he made it down the field. What do you think should have been done?
Drama queen...

I just went to YouTube and watched it. I forgot that Marshall lost that game. Big show, and no go. Typical Marshall antics.

images

Lets see....the kid had a broken leg. his players were carrying him down field because he couldn't walk, what do I think should have been done? hmmmm....let's see...TAKE HIM OUT OF THE FREAKING GAME maybe?!?

Reactions: Stone_Cold
Lets see....the kid had a broken leg. his players were carrying him down field because he couldn't walk, what do I think should have been done? hmmmm....let's see...TAKE HIM OUT OF THE FREAKING GAME maybe?!?
Pruett keeping Leftwich in that game, with a broken leg, is in the Top 3 most classless moments for Baghdad Bob Pruett...

Nothing but class out of banker, yet again...

So it's ok to call a guy with a broken leg a drama queen even though he was tough enough to go to the hospital then come back, misinform the coach as to his injury because he wanted to play, and then try to help his team win, but it's not okay to call a guy with a torn acl a drama queen when he laid crying on a basketball coach in the long, warm embrace of his coach?

Athletes get injured all the time, guys tear acls every week. How many of them lay there crying and hugging their coach? So who's the drama queen?

But marshall needed to beat the zips so roll the dice on the kids career. Beat those zips.

He should've taken him out. Quite simple and not up for debate

So it's ok to call a guy with a broken leg a drama queen even though he was tough enough to go to the hospital then come back, misinform the coach as to his injury because he wanted to play, and then try to help his team win, but it's not okay to call a guy with a torn acl a drama queen when he laid crying on a basketball coach in the long, warm embrace of his coach?

Athletes get injured all the time, guys tear acls every week. How many of them lay there crying and hugging their coach? So who's the drama queen?
I didn't call Leftwich a drama queen. Leftwich was tough as hell, and I respected him. I didn't respect a classless coach letting him play when he was clearly, severely injured. I don't blame you for deflecting from your classless remark, though...

I didn't call Leftwich a drama queen. Leftwich was tough as hell, and I respected him. I didn't respect a classless coach letting him play when he was clearly, severely injured. I don't blame you for deflecting from your classless remark, though...
...and I did not call Leftwich a drama queen either! I said the Marshsll PROGRAM is a classic drama queen and that starts with the AD, the coach and the fans...

...and I did not call Leftwich a drama queen either! I said the Marshsll PROGRAM is a classic drama queen and that starts with the AD, the coach and the fans...
It is clear from your post that you meant the Marshall program and fans -- not Leftwich. Banker just got caught acting in a classless manner and wanted to deflect...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT