ADVERTISEMENT

A history lesson for the king

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
Today Feb 11th is THE Super Bowl. It will be played between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers. It is a football game , not basketball. If you insist on using the term "super bowl" you had better apply it to every basketball game the nuts play from now on if they even expect to get into a pay to play tourney so they can get bounced in the first round......and if they intend to keep the used car salesman please for heaven's sake get him a better wardrobe.......and btw...what was the score of ahia state's bowl game again this year? you haven't mentioned that in a while

We're 14-10 and mediocre. Y'all just got sandbasted and are 8-15 with a loss to mediocre Ohio State and two horrendous home losses to Radford and Monmouth. Know your place.

Ohio State doesn't even know that WVU exists, Slow Head. tHuggy Bear was shunned by Ohio State, and made it his personal Super Bowl every time he coached against Ohio State, and WVU did everything it could to get its mercenaries eligible for WVU's Super Bowl. Too bad it didn't work, and WVU's Super Bowl was lost.

Ohio State doesn't even know that WVU exists, Slow Head. tHuggy Bear was shunned by Ohio State, and made it his personal Super Bowl every time he coached against Ohio State, and WVU did everything it could to get its mercenaries eligible for WVU's Super Bowl. Too bad it didn't work, and WVU's Super Bowl was lost.
that is so much bullcrap even coming from the master of bullcrap......your souls were taken that fateful December day and you can't deny it cause the whole nation saw it...The Bear owned the used car salesman, and it's not my fault that you can't man up and admit it

that is so much bullcrap even coming from the master of bullcrap......your souls were taken that fateful December day and you can't deny it cause the whole nation saw it...The Bear owned the used car salesman, and it's not my fault that you can't man up and admit it
You're a delusional idiot. More than four years later, you continue to perpetuate your souls in a jar fairy tale, and every time you spew that bullsh1t, I'm going to add another year to my posts about your Super Bowl misery. "The Bear," whom you idolize, has fvcked your basketball program for years to come, and I'm going to remind you often about this fact, too.

Welcome back. What happened this weekend to keep you off of this board at 2:00 a.m., for a change?
well I was in Vegas and just got back. see. when it's 2 a.m on est it's only 11 there. Lots of festivities taking place this past weekend at the Aria. Sorry i couldn't give you any attention and congratulate you on the wvu loss to Texas.

well I was in Vegas and just got back. see. when it's 2 a.m on est it's only 11 there. Lots of festivities taking place this past weekend at the Aria. Sorry i couldn't give you any attention and congratulate you on the wvu loss to Texas.
I'm well aware of that, Captain Obvious. My parents lived there for 20 years, and my brother still lives there. It's funny in a hypocritical way for you to have plenty of time to post from Las Vegas following an Ohio State loss, only to go full radio silence after an Ohio State win and Texas' demolition of the Old Fold & Blew. Not buyin' the convenient excuse, as it's eerily familiar to Slow Biden's past excuses for somehow watching every Ohio State loss and missing every Ohio State win.

You're a delusional idiot. More than four years later, you continue to perpetuate your souls in a jar fairy tale, and every time you spew that bullsh1t, I'm going to add another year to my posts about your Super Bowl misery. "The Bear," whom you idolize, has fvcked your basketball program for years to come, and I'm going to remind you often about this fact, too.
and you continue to say "super bowl" every 30 seconds

and you continue to say "super bowl" every 30 seconds
You've got at least for more years to read about your Super Bowl loss, unless the Old Fold & Blew beats big brother to the West before then. You still can't stop posting about your fairy tale trumped up more than four years ago, so you deserve what you're getting. Pay back, like karma, is a biotch.

I'm well aware of that, Captain Obvious. My parents lived there for 20 years, and my brother still lives there. It's funny in a hypocritical way for you to have plenty of time to post from Las Vegas following an Ohio State loss, only to go full radio silence after an Ohio State win and Texas' demolition of the Old Fold & Blew. Not buyin' the convenient excuse, as it's eerily familiar to Slow Biden's past excuses for somehow watching every Ohio State loss and missing every Ohio State win.
sorry that i didn't punch the time clock. I'll do better next time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT