ADVERTISEMENT

IT HAS BEEN 75 YEARS OR 27,393 DAYS...

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
...since the University of Michigan last won an undisputed and consensus football national championship in 1948. Other than Buzztard and Slow Head, I doubt that anybody else on here was alive when the Skunks last won a consensus football title. Will the Skunks finally end this incredibly long streak of futility tomorrow night?

...since the University of Michigan last won an undisputed and consensus football national championship in 1948. Other than Buzztard and Slow Head, I doubt that anybody else on here was alive when the Skunks last won a consensus football title. Will the Skunks finally end this incredibly long streak of futility tomorrow night?
sorry.....I'm only 73

Wow, so even you haven't seen Michigan win a consensus football national championship, Sled. MichiganTurd's silence is deafening. He's been so cocky all year but isn't pounding his itty bitty chest before tonight's game, for a change. He must be worried. I'm not sure as to why, though, as the sharps are betting on the Skunk Weasels in a big way, and the betting line has moved to Skunks -5 1/2. Washington's only realistic path to victory is to turn the game into a track meet and not commit turnovers.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Wow, so even you haven't seen Michigan win a consensus football national championship, Sled. MichiganTurd's silence is deafening. He's been so cocky all year but isn't pounding his itty bitty chest before tonight's game, for a change. He must be worried. I'm not sure as to why, though, as the sharps are betting on the Skunk Weasels in a big way, and the betting line has moved to Skunks -5 1/2. Washington's only realistic path to victory is to turn the game into a track meet and not commit turnovers.
Huskies must stop the run and make them throw it...right back to the old don nehlen philosophy.......unfortunately back then too many times when we made them throw it they did...successfully

Do you pull for your conference or is that impossible for you to do tonight?

BUMP for former WVU season ticket holder then Marshall fan and now bandwagon Michigan fan to acknowledge 75 years of futility for his latest favorite college football team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT