ADVERTISEMENT

Is Donald Trump a racist

Well that doesn’t sound like GREAT Customer service to me.

We SELL new Ford Trucks....we can't make deals with people who have FICO scores below the minimum allowable or debt/income ratios that indicate the customer is living on Governent hand outs.

You know all about that correct?

how does Trump target Black people specifically to get them working? Are there only jobs they will do? How are Hispanics or asians not getting these jobs

It's done by removing burdensome regulations and needless Government controls over small businesses. Cutting corporate tax rates. Lowering individual income tax rates, expanding capital formation, increasing domestic energy production, and repatriation of billions overseas back to America to invest in our workers and entrepreneurs.

It's not targeted to any "race". Free markets operating with less Government restrictions and lower taxes benefit people of ALL colors.

49898597_10210680025271724_7593860474089766912_n.jpg

Reactions: atlkvb
Don't worry, he is employed to be the one to ask you for coffee when you enter the used car lot dealership, and then find you a salesman.

That's pretty funny....we actually do have someone like that and we serve gourmet coffee too...delicious!
(Maube Maybe @CpEER would like to apply for that job? Beats his "non essential" government gig don't ya know?) [winking]

Don't worry, he is employed to be the one to ask you for coffee when you enter the used car lot dealership, and then find you a salesman.

Hey MWV...if you're going to make fun of me you gotta get with the language Bro! It's "pre-owned". Nobody sells "used" vehicles any more. Studies have shown vehicle consumers consider "used" as worn out, defective. It loses thousands on resale value to call a vehicle "used". "Pre-owned" OTOH denotes value, care, and contemporary desirability instead of "brand new" or never owned.

All Good Humor must have within it an element of Truth in order to be effective. Stop saying "used" it makes you look like a bigger jerk than you already are and you don't need anymore help with that Bruh!

Last edited:
That's pretty funny....we actually do have someone like that and we serve gourmet coffee too...delicious!
(Maube Maybe @CpEER would like to apply for that job? Beats his "non essential" government gig don't ya know?) [winking]

No. Selling used trucks does not beat my job.

No. Selling used trucks does not beat my job.

Missed the joke go back and read it again. And it's "pre-owned" not used. Doesn't really matter you still can't afford 'em.[winking]

Missed the joke go back and read it again. And it's "pre-owned" not used. Doesn't really matter you still can't afford 'em.[winking]

I responded to you so therefore I didn’t miss the joke.

I responded to you so therefore I didn’t miss the joke.

Okay let me try it another way then. I assume you are a homeowner correct? Were you the original owner of that home or did you buy it from a previous owner?

When you and your wife went to closing and told your friends about your purchase did you tell them you just bought a "used" house or a "new" house? See in real estate there's no such thing as a "used" house if it's an "existing" home.

It's the same thing in automobile sales there's no such thing as a "used" vehicle... they are eithet "pre-owned" or "new". Now, the only way your dumb ass doesn't understand this is if your poor ass is still renting instead of owning a home which I wouldn't be surprised at because you exist on non-essential government income or handouts.

Okay let me try it another way then. I assume you are a homeowner correct? Were you the original owner of that home or did you buy it from a previous owner?

When you and your wife went to closing and told your friends about your purchase did you tell them you just bought a "used" house or a "new" house? See in real estate there's no such thing as a "used" house if it's an "existing" home.

It's the same thing in automobile sales there's no such thing as a "used" vehicle... they are eithet "pre-owned" or "new". Now, the only way your dumb ass doesn't understand this is if your poor ass is still renting instead of owning a home which I wouldn't be surprised at because you exist on non-essential government income or handouts.

We built a new house a couple of years ago. My previous house was also a new construction. Don’t buy used cars either. I don’t like to deal with other people’s garbage.

Reactions: atlkvb
We built a new house a couple of years ago. My previous house was also a new construction. Don’t buy used cars either. I don’t like to deal with other people’s garbage.

Good for you. If you drive a vehicle when you go to trade it in or replace it let's hope they don't call it "used" otherwise you won't get much for your own "garbage" and you'll end up buying another one that's "used". If you can afford even that:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
The rubes are always "winning" on here that is for sure! How popular is Trumps shutdown? I mean rube news, not the fake stuff, lmfao.

Good for you. If you drive a vehicle when you go to trade it in or replace it let's hope they don't call it "used" otherwise you won't get much for it and you'll end up buying another one that's "used". If you can afford even that:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You seem awfully worried about my salary.

I'm not..but you should be. You're the one with the non-essential government job.

I’m not but thanks for the concern. I don’t know how to break this to you...but your used truck salesman job would be considered “non-essential” by the very same broad definition (that isn’t even used anymore btw).

But by all means...please carry on pretending that selling used trucks is an important contribution to society.

The rubes are always "winning" on here that is for sure! How popular is Trumps shutdown? I mean rube news, not the fake stuff, lmfao.

The only ones complaining are non essential swamp tit suckers. No one else notices or cares.

I’m not but thanks for the concern. I don’t know how to break this to you...but your used truck salesman job would be considered “non-essential” by the very same broad definition (that isn’t even used anymore btw).

But by all means...please carry on pretending that selling used trucks is an important contribution to society.

See your insult doesnt even make any sense. I sell brand new vehicles and I've told your dumb ass there is no such thing as a "used" vehicle. Every damn vehicle on the road is pre-owned and being used.

When it's traded in nine times out of 10 unless it's driven into the ground like you do yours since you don't buy anyone else's "garbage" it's still an operational vehicle which means that it's simply "pre-owned" and not used up!

Last edited:
See your insult doesnt even make any sense. I sell brand new vehicles and I've told your dumb ass there is no such thing as a "used" vehicle. Every damn vehicle on the road is pre-owned being used.

When it's traded in nine times out of 10 unless it's driven into the ground like you do yours since you don't buy anyone else's garbage it's still an operational vehicle which means that it's simply "pre-owned" and not used.

You have no idea how much joy it brings me to know that using the term “used” gets your goat. Haha. What an odd ****ing hang up, used truck boy.

You have no idea how much joy it brings me to know that using the term “used” gets your goat. Haha. What an odd ****ing hang up, used truck boy.

My job my be non essential...I'll hand you that. However the product I sell IS essential and happens to be the second largest industry in this country employing millions and generating billions for our national economy.

I get a healthy portion of that revenue through my commission sales, but it pales in comparison to what the automotive industry overall generates in terms of billions of dollars in revenues annually.

Now by contrast...what do you sell? How much revenue does your product generate? How much do you earn as a portion of that ecomonic activity? How essential is what you do to the average American consumer?

I have no idea what you do...but based on your clearly infantile mental acuity and acrid conversation, compounded by your completely vapid positions...you have no idea how much pleasure it brings me referring to how you make your living as "non essential". It's such an appropriate definition of employment for a person who so accurately fits the job description!:eek:kay:

My job my be non essential...I'll hand you that. However the product I sell IS essential and happens to be the second largest industry in this country employing millions and generating billions for our national economy.

I get a healthy portion of that revenue through my commission sales, but it pales in comparison to what the automotive industry overall generates in terms of billiobs of dollars in revenues annually.

Now by contrast...what do you sell? How much revenue does your product generate? How much do you earn as a portion of that ecomonic activity? How essential is what you do to the average American consumer?

I have no idea what you do...but based on your clearly infantile mental acuity and acrid conversation, compounded by your completely vapid positions...you have no idea how much pleasure it brings me referring to how you make your living as
"non essential". It's such an appropriate definition of employment for a person who so accurately fits the job description!:eek:kay:

lol

so he brings coffee to the used car salesman? im confused. im surprised a used car lot can afford coffee boys

I'm surprised you were given a license to drive! You must be an illegal alien too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT