ADVERTISEMENT

Is Donald Trump a racist

iu

iu

you guys & Rosie need to get together and plan a march...

---Communists Against America---

Last edited:
awesome interview, great read

I really don't think he is. I do think, in an effort not to alienate a substantial portion of his base, he tolerates and/or supports activities and agendas that could be considered racist. He does what is best for him. Always has and always will. If the racists population in the US doesn't support him in 2016, he loses. He knows that. Steven Miller fully understands that.

ITT the OP uses Liberal beacon Seattle Times and CIA asset the Washington Post and Robert freaking Di Niro as his sources for proving Trumps racism. [eyeroll]It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Reactions: WVU82
82 just shut you down again.....do you ever get tired of being owned?......marshal or pitt fan in disguise or just a miserable human being?

82 shutting people down?? Haha what? By flooding the thread with Russian twitter bot tweets? Lmfao

I really don't think he is. I do think, in an effort not to alienate a substantial portion of his base, he tolerates and/or supports activities and agendas that could be considered racist. He does what is best for him. Always has and always will. If the racists population in the US doesn't support him in 2016, he loses. He knows that. Steven Miller fully understands that.

So he's not a racist but his voters are. I voted for him am I a racist too?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT