ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump will not win a war against the Swifties

OT,,,What are your thoughts on Kelce and Mahomes?
I'm a big fan of Mahomes...but I wonder if Kelce retires will Mahomes be as effective.
Maybe Taylor Swift can get that creepy corpse over the goal line? Wonder what she thinks of him sniffin' up chick's hair?

You mean like this????
iu

giphy.gif

What Taylor...you mean you didn't know he was that creepy?????? :oops:

Last edited:
I'll bet she supports Trump's call for permanent across the board tax cuts instead of creepy Joe's "wealth tax"?
I find it hard to believe that Kelce is a Biden supporter even if he is not a Trumper.

I find it hard to believe that Kelce is a Biden supporter even if he is not a Trumper.
I don't really care. If he is a Biden supporter, he doesn't have very much company.

Biden approval rating dips as border concerns grow

excerpt:
President Biden’s approval rating dropped to 38 percent in January as Americans report growing concerns over the situation at the U.S. southern border. A poll from Reuters/Ipsos found Biden’s approval rating 2 points down from December, when it was 40 percent. Biden has not reached above a 50 percent approval rating in Reuters/Ipsos polls since August 2021.

more

Biden trails Trump in 7 key battleground States

excerpt:
In a worrying sign for Democrats, Trump, the likely GOP nominee, is leading Biden in North Carolina, Nevada, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona and Pennsylvania, according to a Bloomberg/Morning Consult poll released on Jan. 31. These states, with their combined 93 electoral votes, are likely to determine the outcome of the coming 2024 election

Kelce's team might win the Super Bowl, but if he sticks with that creep Joe Biden, he'll be a big time loser...
iu

Big time DJT...BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Huh? Don't fvck w/TS.
Meanwhile back here on Planet Earth. We have more important shit to be concerned about Scooter.

FBI director warns that Chinese hackers are preparing to ‘wreak havoc’ on US critical infrastructure​

Here. Decide which senerio is worse under Biden.

WashingtonCNN —
The National Security Agency has been buying Americans’ web browsing data from commercial data brokers without warrants, intelligence officials disclosed in documents made public by a US senator Thursday.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT