ADVERTISEMENT

Impressive

DXABOFeVwAAeAFd.jpg

Reactions: TarHeelEer
You have no clue because the FBI required substantial edit and redacting.......

The redacting wasn't completed to protect sources and methods. It was done to protect the DOJ. Otherwise White House lawyers wouldn't have to be filtering for protecting sources and methods now.

LMAO!

The pressure of the criminal justice system isn’t so kind. Walls closing in.

@MountaineerWV doesn't buy all this "collusion" stuff...never put much belief behind any of it. Thinks Trump won fair and square. What does he know that you and Mueller haven't figured out yet country?

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007
how many times one person can be wrong. Democrats release memo stating what was presented to the FISA court.

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig00/20180205/106838/hmtg-115-ig00-20180205-sd002.pdf

I could do this all freaking day. Hilarious!
I think Biff broke THE
Why no indictments already?
LMAO!

The pressure of the criminal justice system isn’t so kind. Walls closing in.

giphy.gif

Reactions: atlkvb
The reason you don't see country responding to what you re-posted in # 108 of the thread is this.....

giphy.gif

I'm runnin' away from that Tar Heel guy...he's almost as Black as atl!
huff...huff...huff.....

1) The judge has not dropped the case yet. The DOJ has. Barr is completely corrupt.

2) It is very telling that you support this shit. You are an absolute piece of shit to support complete corruption of our justice system.
The only corrupt people are you liberals and Obama is the head of the snake. What do you expect from a corrupt Chicago politician and a affirmative action, white guilt President

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT