ADVERTISEMENT

I'm right here...that was pitiful

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
I thought I was watching ahia state...I'm sure you watched with great glee....where will YOU be tomorrow afternoon?.....probably find a convenient ambulance to chase

Nice attempt at deflection and diversion, dipsh!t. Ohio State's worst loss was by 16 points. Y'all just had your souls wrecked by 34 points...LOL Texas owns tHuggy's fat a$$, but lucky for him (and you), the 'horns will be leaving the Big 12 soon. Oh, and how did McNeil's evil twin do today? Hopefully, Holtmann won't be dumb enough to replace McNeil with a similar stiff, as tHuggs has done.

Nice attempt at deflection and diversion, dipsh!t. Ohio State's worst loss was by 16 points. Y'all just had your souls wrecked by 34 points...LOL Texas owns tHuggy's fat a$$, but lucky for him (and you), the 'horns will be leaving the Big 12 soon. Oh, and how did McNeil's evil twin do today? Hopefully, Holtmann won't be dumb enough to replace McNeil with a similar stiff, as tHuggs has done.
the only deflection and diversion is yours...it can be explained by 15-10 vs 11-13.......4-8 vs 3-10......divert and deflect all you want.....

I thought I was watching ahia state...I'm sure you watched with great glee....where will YOU be tomorrow afternoon?.....probably find a convenient ambulance to chase
You’d have won in overtime had you played at home. 😄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT