ADVERTISEMENT

9-4

5WVFansinVirginia

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2007
Ridgeway Va (Gilbert High)
I hope you accept you didn’t think that was possible. I sure didn’t and I wanted it and was ****ing scared we would lose 10. I watched every gd ge and was pissed most of the time. Was I worried about UNC. F no. I was there watching that ass beating with my friends who I have no clue if they knew anything lol. I love WVU and whoever w ars the ****ing blue! Let’s pay back them shit bags from Penn St rape u next year. Go EERS!

• Wow
Reactions: locustwv and Vernon
that's a nice looking trophy..all of those help recruiting...I'm going to say it..the worst looking trophy in college football is the orange bowl...it's just a bowl full of oranges perched on a block of wood....lazy and unimaginative

I don't believe bowl wins help recruiting.

Personally I thought 5-7 again. I knew they wouldn't finish 14th but didn't think they would win 9 games and could have been 10 if not for the Hail Mary from Houston. Glad he proved me wrong but now he needs to repeat it before I get my ladder back out.

every bowl trophy helps.. looks good in the hall of traditions when they visit..
Yes, bowl wins matter. History matters a lot with recruits. Top players want to play in front of the biggest crowds as possible knowing if they excel in these type of games, it puts them in a better light for their future and wallet, whether it is NIL or NFL. Make is much easier on the recruiting trail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT