ADVERTISEMENT

If you didn’t enjoy the bowl game you’re not a true fan OR

PaperBoy.............that's not what you really believe. Mountaineer fans were not entertained by today's showing and you know it. To enjoy a game the team must at least make it 'entertaining'. Holgs and Company failed in their effort today. Still, I saw Holgs flagging down the Brinks trunk and he waited to load his haul into the armored vehicle. Holgs still raked it in though the Mountaineers went down to defeat. Warez

PaperBoy.............that's not what you really believe. Mountaineer fans were not entertained by today's showing and you know it. To enjoy a game the team must at least make it 'entertaining'. Holgs and Company failed in their effort today. Still, I saw Holgs flagging down the Brinks trunk and he waited to load his haul into the armored vehicle. Holgs still raked it in though the Mountaineers went down to defeat. Warez

Coach for Life

Reactions: Cheers
Please tell me this is sarcasm. That game was ugly as sin. Ugly weather, ugly stadium, ugly performance. Dana needs to fire someone or be forced out.

Win, lose, or get blown out... true fans enjoy rooting on their Mountaineers.

Football isn’t about winning it’s about good times and an exciting brand of throwing the ball around offense

Football isn’t about winning it’s about good times and an exciting brand of throwing the ball around offense.

Paperboy................you sure are trying to stir up a mess. You are as phony as a three dollar bill. I have had your number since I first coined a name for you. The Paperboy delivers ..................not! Warez

Football isn’t about winning it’s about good times and an exciting brand of throwing the ball around offense
haha, lol, true fans. Only a true fan knows that pain is part of the territory with WVU. But you are anything but a fan

At least no one should have the guts to ask for Grier or Sills to be benched in 2018 after one bad play or one bad game. Grier is a must if WVU is to chase the Big 12 title.

Can I borrow your glasses because mine have clearly lost their rose tint?

Win or lose, we still booze... The season was decent until Will went out. Once Dana stops screaming on the sidelines, the winds are officially out of the sails. Chugs just wasn't ready or confident enough to step in. With Justin Crawford sitting out, you knew it was going to be lackluster at best.

It’s obvious you have never played a down of football........or you are cool as fvck and would be fun to have a beer with.

At least no one should have the guts to ask for Grier or Sills to be benched in 2018 after one bad play or one bad game. Grier is a must if WVU is to chase the Big 12 title.

Do you honestly believe WVU has the talent and coaching to win the Big 12? Come on man at least wait til summer to be that much of a homer. Did you miss the Bowl game? Geez!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT