ADVERTISEMENT

Heading into 2024, I”m interested to see

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
How the playoff expansion is going to impact free agency. I’d like to think that if you’re in the playoffs, you’re not going to go into the transfer portal, but money is money and go get yours son.

Also, a change to the free agent market needs to be made: if you transfer great, but you cannot play for your new team until after the current season ends. So you can’t transfer in early December and play for your new team in a bowl/playoff game.

How the playoff expansion is going to impact free agency. I’d like to think that if you’re in the playoffs, you’re not going to go into the transfer portal, but money is money and go get yours son.

Also, a change to the free agent market needs to be made: if you transfer great, but you cannot play for your new team until after the current season ends. So you can’t transfer in early December and play for your new team in a bowl/playoff game.
Fwiw, the transfer portal date for entering your name is extended for teams in the playoff.

If that were to happen then begin looking for the law suits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT