ADVERTISEMENT

If we end up playing The Ears....

HerdChemist89

Sophomore
Jul 13, 2002
( That is, assuming WVU can get past Murray State Business College) ... Who do you think The Entire Nation will be pulling for ?

-> Marshall. Great Cinderella, feel-good, "climb-that-mountain" kinda David vs Goliath story...classy players that interview well, have manners and use good grammar. Head Coach is a firecracker of a personality. Likeable.

-> WVU. Has been,... an overrated school that always quenches fans hopes with colossal, ice cold letdowns. Players all tatted up and do alot of smirking when asked questions. Sullen and disrespectful. Head Coach is a closet drunk that can't fit into a proper suit. Shows up dressed like Tony Soprano in a baggy warm up outfit.

Discuss.
:pimp:

Last edited:
Reactions: Humptod
( That is, assuming WVU can get past Murray State Business College) ... Who do you think The Entire Nation will be pulling for ?

-> Marshall. Great Cinderella, feel-good, "climb-that-mountain" kinda David vs Goliath story...classy players that interview well, have manners and use good grammar. Head Coach is a firecracker of a personality. Likeable.

-> WVU. Has been,... an overrated school that always quenches fans hopes with colossal, ice cold letdowns. Players all tatted up and do alot of smirking when asked questions. Sullen and disrespectful. Head Coach is a closet drunk that can't fit into a proper suit. Shows up dressed like Tony Soprano in a baggy warm up outfit.

Discuss.
Herd Chemist only appears when he thinks he has something over on WVU....the typical red headed step child mentality.....no discussion necessary...and btw....it's better to be a has been than a never was.........act like you've been there.........oops...that's right...you haven't

Herd Chemist only appears when he thinks he has something over on WVU....the typical red headed step child mentality.....no discussion necessary...and btw....it's better to be a has been than a never was.........act like you've been there.........oops...that's right...you haven't

Ummm....uhhhhh...

So, getting back to the question:

Who will The Nation be pulling for if you guys don't overlook the Business College warm-up game ?

Marshall ? or WVU ?

I think we all know the answer.

Ummm....uhhhhh...

Who will The Nation be pulling for if you guys don't overlook the Business College warm-up game ?

Marshall ? or WVU ?

17 marshal fans and cabell county vs the rest of the state of West Virginia and most of the nation[pfftt]...not even close:letsgo::flyingwv:

Ummm....uhhhhh...

Marshall ? or WVU ?

I'm pulling for marshla, chemmy, no bullshit.

Reactions: Marine03

Discuss.
Danny is a fresh face and has been very popular and charming with the National Media since we made the dance. Huggy is sullen. self important and sarcastic at every turn with everybody. But the guy is not a phony, he treats everybody the same and will tell you what's on his mind without any spin. Hard not to like the guy.

Reactions: Humptod
Danny is a fresh face and has been very popular and charming with the National Media since we made the dance. Huggy is sullen. self important and sarcastic at every turn with everybody. But the guy is not a phony, he treats everybody the same and will tell you what's on his mind without any spin. Hard not to like the guy.
Danny is a threat making buffoon who has wardrobe issues......he should get himself a nice pullover with flying WV on it

Clark Kellogg said on 97.1 "the Fan" (Columbus) today that he thinks that Marshall will make it to the Sweet Sixteen. Clark is a great former Buckeye, but I think that he smoked too much hippie lettuce this morning.

Clark Kellogg said on 97.1 "the Fan" (Columbus) today that he thinks that Marshall will make it to the Sweet Sixteen. Clark is a great former Buckeye, but I think that he smoked too much hippie lettuce this morning.

Maybe he did, but I bet he knows that Boston is not north of Buffalo like some so called tOSU grads seem to think.

On a map, Boston looks due east from Buffalo, but only a moron would move from one blizzard-ravaged city to another. Of course, I'm sure that your sterling personality came through during job interviews, and didn't leave you much of a choice, but to stay in the frozen tundra.

We got a " puncher's chance" if the 3 balls fall!

On a map, Boston looks due east from Buffalo, but only a moron would move from one blizzard-ravaged city to another. Of course, I'm sure that your sterling personality came through during job interviews, and didn't leave you much of a choice, but to stay in the frozen tundra.

I don’t have to interview, I get recruited for what I do. And you said north idiot nothing about going east, you’re so damn stupid you can’t recall what you say on a daily basis.

Google, "run on sentence" or beg WhiteFail to come to your rescue, Jug Head, as your last sentence is pathetic, even for you. I admitted yesterday that I didn't know that Buffalo appeared to be very slightly North of Boston. I have driven through Buffalo dozens of times, but only taken flights to Boston. I-90 in PA and NY has to be the worst U.S. major road to travel during the Winter. Now, you live near Boston, and your skull remains frozen.

Google, "run on sentence" or beg WhiteFail to come to your rescue, Jug Head, as your last sentence is pathetic, even for you. I admitted yesterday that I didn't know that Buffalo appeared to be very slightly North of Boston. I have driven through Buffalo dozens of times, but only taken flights to Boston. I-90 in PA and NY has to be the worst U.S. major road to travel during the Winter. Now, you live near Boston, and your skull remains frozen.

I don’t give a shit about grammar smack simply because I only post on I phones. I care about substance of posts. Remind me where you live again? Putnam county was it?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Grammar doesn't matter much, unless your grammar is so bad that your point is unclear. I'll remind you that I wouldn't move north or due east of Buffalo.

That's all that you have? Stop wasting my time. I'd much prefer to spend my time on here belittling the delusional Fold & Blew fans, of whom there are too many to count. I don't even have anything against Marshall, but d-bags such as yourself insist upon bashing the Buckeyes, and divert my attention.

That's all that you have? Stop wasting my time. I'd much prefer to spend my time on here belittling the delusional Fold & Blew fans, of whom there are too many to count. I don't even have anything against Marshall, but d-bags such as yourself insist upon bashing the Buckeyes, and divert my attention.

Seriously tOFUGrab........maybe you should just step away from the free wi-fi for a while since Marine03 has been tearing you a new a$$hole today. Maybe you could put your fake law firm to work to sue him for practicing proctology without a license.

Reactions: Marine03
Speaking of grabbing, you've taken over for WhiteFail in the reach-around department, Buzzkill. Perhaps, y'all like men in uniform...not that there's anything wrong with that....

Speaking of grabbing, you've taken over for WhiteFail in the reach-around department, Buzzkill. Perhaps, y'all like men in uniform...not that there's anything wrong with that....

We can always count on you to come up with a response that centers around some perverse gay activity........ .

Last edited:

Are you shocked that some regular posters on here are chiming in? Like I’ve said numerous times you are the village idiot on here, don’t be surprised when you’re treated as such.

You men sure are playing with fire. Osu will come kick your rear end right in front of your co-workers if you don't let up.

Discuss.

Bless your little heart.
First time in the tournament in 30 years, never won a game, and you think you'll see us in the 2nd round.
At least you acknowledged we're the Goliath.

They'll be rooting for WVU. We aren't Duke, or Kansas, or UNC, or Kentucky. People love Carter, and are also loving Konate and the way he blocks. Carter and Myles are a good story and people will want to see them move on.

I wish he’d give that a shot
You're a big internet tough guy, so I'm terrified of you. I love to see a real Marshall fan, such as yourself, and a fake WVU fan, such as WestsideFraud cuddle up together on a message board. You two are simply darling together.

You're a big internet tough guy, so I'm terrified of you. I love to see a real Marshall fan, such as yourself, and a fake WVU fan, such as WestsideFraud cuddle up together on a message board. You two are simply darling together.

You have a lot of gay tendencies

I almost care what "tendencies" you imagine that I have, jug head. This is a smack board. Take your pillow talk with Pestsider and other "WVU fans" to Facebook.

I don't sue anybody, Slow Head. You've fallen prey to the onslaught of fake news that pervades our country in general and this board specifically.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT