ADVERTISEMENT

If we end up playing The Ears....

I don't sue anybody, Slow Head. You've fallen prey to the onslaught of fake news that pervades our country in general and this board specifically.
be nice now.......your fairly astute politics are all that separate you from the likes of KKKountry.....I know that's harsh but it's reality....and it's the village suing BECAUSE of you

No, an idiot would move his family from one igloo to another, such as you have done, Gomer.

No, an idiot would move his family from one igloo to another, such as you have done, Gomer.

4 NFL, 3 NHL, 3 MLB, 3 NBA teams within 2 hours driving distance and more college team events that are needed to choose from. I can drive 3 hours and be in Stowe or Killington for skiing and all the Vermont craft beer I can drink an hour away. You’re in Ohio, so who’s the ****ing idiot in this scenario? You moron.

Afford to ski in Vermont? Is it really that expensive? I realize that we overburdened taxpayers overpay you federal employees, but why the hell would you want to do so? You should just move to Alaska, where your federal salary would be supplemented by even more taxpayer dollars, just for living in an even colder state.

I have not stated on here that I am one, but have not stated on here that I am not one, either.

I beg to differ Mr. Matlock. Not only did you claim to have a law degree, you also claimed to own your own law firm. That is until I linked the part of the WV Code that lists the penalties for portraying yourself to be a lawyer............since then you've been backing away from your fake "law practice".

Reactions: Marine03
Afford to ski in Vermont? Is it really that expensive? I realize that we overburdened taxpayers overpay you federal employees, but why the hell would you want to do so? You should just move to Alaska, where your federal salary would be supplemented by even more taxpayer dollars, just for living in an even colder state.

Idiot, I’m not a government employee. And it’s Vermont, home of numerous winter Olympic gold medalists, it’s not like skiing at Winterplace jackass

I beg to differ Mr. Matlock. Not only did you claim to have a law degree, you also claimed to own your own law firm. That is until I linked the part of the WV Code that lists the penalties for portraying yourself to be a lawyer............since then you've been backing away from your fake "law practice".

When you’re a liar buzz you can’t keep up with the lies. He claims so much shit he’s lost

You're lying, as usual, but thanks for jerking off Marine, just the same. He needs your help because I'm killing him on here.

Do you know what a question mark is, moron? It's a good thing that your adopted son has my genes!

No way he has your genes, I asked him what was north of Buffalo he told me Canada. Had he said Boston I would’ve slapped him in the mouth for being a buffoon.

You should pray to God that he has my genes, or he will end up wrestling grizzly bears for salmon because his knuckle-dragging custodial parent is bound and determined to move to Alaska, if not the North Pole.

You should pray to God that he has my genes, or he will end up wrestling grizzly bears for salmon because his knuckle-dragging custodial parent is bound and determined to move to Alaska, if not the North Pole.

Just so you know the North Pole is north of Buffalo, not east moron

Good luck to you guys today. Hipe we play on Sunday

Would love to, but I think talent wise WSU is a step ahead. If MU shoots lights out we will see, it’ll be a track meet as neither team plays defense well. I’ll expect the worse and hope for the best

Would love to, but I think talent wise WSU is a step ahead. If MU shoots lights out we will see, it’ll be a track meet as neither team plays defense well. I’ll expect the worse and hope for the best
Thats how Marshall wins. It will be an upset to beat WSU but there is nothing to lose and it makes the tourney great.

You have absolutely stated you are a lawyer. Nobody believed you because you are obviously not smart enough to graduate college.
A liar who scoops up orange cones for a living talks smack on a message board. This board keeps getting better!

A liar who scoops up orange cones for a living talks smack on a message board. This board keeps getting better!

Dave has never claimed to pick up orange cones like you’ve boasted about being a lawyer. As expected you chime in with utter stupidity

Dave has never claimed to pick up orange cones like you’ve boasted about being a lawyer. As expected you chime in with utter stupidity
Still no proof to support your lies, huh? You're still crying because I destroyed you last night, Cuckold. Are you picking up my son after his wrestling practice today?

I have not stated on here that I am one, but have not stated on here that I am not one, either.

You've told so many lies on here that you can't even remember claiming that you had a law degree from Ohio State and own your own Charleston law firm. Brings to mind the words of a famous poet - "Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we practice to deceive".

You've told so many lies on here that you can't even remember claiming that you had a law degree from Ohio State and own your own Charleston law firm. Brings to mind the words of a famous poet - "Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we practice to deceive".
Actually, it was I who said all of those things. To repeat, Ohio U grad, law school grad at Ohio State, attorney in WV, resides in a large, 6,000 square foot home in WV. I don't recall the guy from Ohio confirming or denying. I'm certain you can search and find my post to this regard.

PS - What kind of clown talks wrestling in the midst of March Madness? Damn.

Actually, it was I who said all of those things. To repeat, Ohio U grad, law school grad at Ohio State, attorney in WV, resides in a large, 6,000 square foot home in WV. I don't recall the guy from Ohio confirming or denying. I'm certain you can search and find my post to this regard.

PS - What kind of clown talks wrestling in the midst of March Madness? Damn.

Actually it was him that said those things and you just backed up every claim he made, like a sock puppet would do. I can recall a pissing match between him and someone else where he said he could prove his claim by showing his diploma, which never happened. ............and I'm not going to waste my time researching either yours or his past posts.

Last edited:
Actually it was him that said those things and you just backed up every claim he made.............and I'm not going to waste my time researching either yours or his past posts.[/QUOTE] No, it wasn't, you old lying, p.o.s. You won't do the research because you're a lazy liar. MichiganHerd posted some personal information about me, some of it accurate, and some of it not.

ADVERTISEMENT