ADVERTISEMENT

If we end up playing The Ears....

Good luck Marshall!!! I attended W. Va. State, and we're a nothing school, but I have deluded myself into thinking that I have grounds upon which to talk smack to Herd fans by pretending to have some association with WVU.

I've never experienced the journey, and am green with envy.
FIFY

You disappeared as soon as Marshall was getting ready to play. After all of your lies, deception, and diversionary tactics, it's clear that you're a Marshall fan in old gold and blue drag.
I wonder if lunchtime ended and I spent the afternoon you know, maybe working???

Fake news from the board fraud.

Yep, you've been exposed as a Moo U. fan. You never have worked before, so why would you start this afternoon, fraud?

I beg to differ Mr. Matlock. Not only did you claim to have a law degree, you also claimed to own your own law firm. That is until I linked the part of the WV Code that lists the penalties for portraying yourself to be a lawyer............since then you've been backing away from your fake "law practice".
Can you claim to be involved in a law practice if you have to wear an ankle monitor?

Ummm....uhhhhh...

So, getting back to the question:

Who will The Nation be pulling for if you guys don't overlook the Business College warm-up game ?

Marshall ? or WVU ?

I think we all know the answer.
:pimp:
Nobody in the nation cares. You want proof the 9:30 tip is all the proof you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: dave
( That is, assuming WVU can get past Murray State Business College) ... Who do you think The Entire Nation will be pulling for ?

-> Marshall. Great Cinderella, feel-good, "climb-that-mountain" kinda David vs Goliath story...classy players that interview well, have manners and use good grammar. Head Coach is a firecracker of a personality. Likeable.

-> WVU. Has been,... an overrated school that always quenches fans hopes with colossal, ice cold letdowns. Players all tatted up and do alot of smirking when asked questions. Sullen and disrespectful. Head Coach is a closet drunk that can't fit into a proper suit. Shows up dressed like Tony Soprano in a baggy warm up outfit.

Discuss.
:pimp:
Sure. Lets discuss it. How did that shit taste loser?

4 NFL, 3 NHL, 3 MLB, 3 NBA teams within 2 hours driving distance and more college team events that are needed to choose from. I can drive 3 hours and be in Stowe or Killington for skiing and all the Vermont craft beer I can drink an hour away. You’re in Ohio, so who’s the ****ing idiot in this scenario? You moron.

I had a work trip to Stowe. I think there were 3 brew pubs within walking distance of the hotel. Short walks too. Add another if you wanted to walk up the hill to the vonTrappe place.

I had a work trip to Stowe. I think there were 3 brew pubs within walking distance of the hotel. Short walks too. Add another if you wanted to walk up the hill to the vonTrappe place.

Next time you get up that way I suggest Heady Topper for a craft beer, probably the best I’ve ever had

Next time you get up that way I suggest Heady Topper for a craft beer, probably the best I’ve ever had

That was one of them. The other was a little brew pub (don't recall the name), and there were a couple others that weren't open yet because it wasn't ski season. We went to von Trappe also.

That was one of them. The other was a little brew pub (don't recall the name), and there were a couple others that weren't open yet because it wasn't ski season. We went to von Trappe also.

You hit up the Ben & Jerrys while you were up?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT