ADVERTISEMENT

I'd like the inside scoop on Beetle leaving

WVUDisciples

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2002
You can't believe half of what you read on this board but I can't find anyone close to the program who knows. I know the Marshall HC is not after him. Why? I don't know. He would certainly help Marshall with their style of play. Rumor on MU campus is that Dan D has heard Beetle was a bit of an attitude problem. If that's the case, it's the first I've heard anything negative about Beetle's attitude in four years.

It seems to me Beetle was always giving his best, taking charges, doing everything his body would allow him to do. I hate it that he won't walk the carpet on Senior Night. I'm fully supportive of Huggs, and I know he wants to get things fixed, but I sure hope Huggs didn't run Beetle off. He seems like a good kid. I don't know, maybe he got caught up with the Esa/Harris drama and coach Huggs held it against him.

Again, I don't know, but I'd really like to see a tweet or quote from both Huggs and Beetle that they are on good terms with this parting of the ways. Seems like the kid gave us his all. I know this is a business, but we owed him a senior year scholarship regardless of his ability to play.

You can't believe half of what you read on this board but I can't find anyone close to the program who knows. I know the Marshall HC is not after him. Why? I don't know. He would certainly help Marshall with their style of play. Rumor on MU campus is that Dan D has heard Beetle was a bit of an attitude problem. If that's the case, it's the first I've heard anything negative about Beetle's attitude in four years.

It seems to me Beetle was always giving his best, taking charges, doing everything his body would allow him to do. I hate it that he won't walk the carpet on Senior Night. I'm fully supportive of Huggs, and I know he wants to get things fixed, but I sure hope Huggs didn't run Beetle off. He seems like a good kid. I don't know, maybe he got caught up with the Esa/Harris drama and coach Huggs held it against him.

Again, I don't know, but I'd really like to see a tweet or quote from both Huggs and Beetle that they are on good terms with this parting of the ways. Seems like the kid gave us his all. I know this is a business, but we owed him a senior year scholarship regardless of his ability to play.

I got a call 2 or 3 weeks ago that 4 players would be gone, Beetles name was on it . Posted on here , I thought he was least likely. Guess not.

Doomes is next. He couldn’t shoot a ball in the Mon River standing 1 foot from water. He is not a D1 guard. Reach recruit. Not a Big 12 guard. Not a D1 guard. Horton blew him away from day 1. He knows it too.

West needs to go. Jury is out but he needs to go.

Beetle isn’t as good as some fans think. He got in the way of better, younger players. He’s wildly out of control and was a part of many blowouts playing bad basketball as a 4th year junior. Even last year he had his chance and blew it when Huggs benched Dax for slumping play. Beetle is not a starter and not a point guard and at 5-10 155 couldn’t play shooting guard. His legs are like pencils. Huggs forced him out because Huggs wants McCabe, Knapper, Horton, Haley for next year and wanted them getting the minutes rest of year and didn’t want Beetle back. Beetle was crying about it. He wasn’t happy. He quit. Huggins did it the quiet way. Just don’t play him. The writing was on wall.

Even last year on at TCU and at Iowa State Beetle was part of those embarrassing blowouts. He plays wild too often and is too small out of control. He can only be used as a bench shooter. Marshall doesn’t want him either. If Beetle is one of your starting guards your going to lose a lot.

Beetle needs to transfer to West Liberty or low D1. That will fit him better.

I don't mind Bolden leaving, I just think it's a bad look to step away before the season is over. Still wish him luck and hope he can stay healthy next year, wherever he goes.

Bob Huggins said Bolden was set to graduate in May. Would be a grad transfer somewhere next season.

Freshmen Jordan McCabe and junior Jermaine Haley have continued to improve the last few weeks, Beetle was looking at a future with the probability of a career coming off the bench and maybe want to be “the guy” in another program.

Did he leave school? I don't know.

Other likely candidates to move on at the end of this season include Andrew Gordon, Chase Harler and Lamont West. Gordon has not been getting any playing time and Harler and West are both set to graduate and have one year of eligibility left.

Beetle had to go. His attitude was not good, he can’t stay healthy, too small, thin build. Huggs likes the younger better players.

Doomes is another likely to go. Can’t shoot. Horton beat him out too.

I remember a while back Huggins talking about players not running the plays right, and he said that it almost seemed like defiance it was so bad, but didnt think it was, but wasnt really sure either. Makes me wonder if Beetle was one of the guys doing his own thing out there, and not sticking to the system. From the outside looking in I never had a problem with Beetle. He was streaky, but he always played hard.

Plain and simple here are the facts....

He was injured a lot and both sides felt it was time to move on. That was the agreement.

That is per Keno from the Blue Lot.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

He was injured a lot and both sides felt it was time to move on. That was the agreement.

Don't tell Pride. He will make up a new story.

Don't tell Pride. He will make up a new story.

I think it’s best if I don’t even acknowledge him. I’ve got more inside information than him with more contacts in that state to keep me in the loop. I’ve also got out of state than keep me informed. Pride is a pretender who’s banned from attending University HS games. I have others who can confirm this story. I’m done with him....

PS. He loves the attention, so starve a troll by not feeding him.

Even last year on at TCU and at Iowa State Beetle was part of those embarrassing blowouts. He plays wild too often and is too small out of control. He can only be used as a bench shooter. Marshall doesn’t want him either. If Beetle is one of your starting guards your going to lose a lot.

Beetle needs to transfer to West Liberty or low D1. That will fit him better.

Nobody cares what NoPride says.

I think it’s best if I don’t even acknowledge him. I’ve got more inside information than him with more contacts in that state to keep me in the loop. I’ve also got out of state than keep me informed. Pride is a pretender who’s banned from attending University HS games. I have others who can confirm this story. I’m done with him....

PS. He loves the attention, so starve a troll by not feeding him.

I say let him talk to his other profiles and watch the ignorance grow.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Beetle had to go. His attitude was not good, he can’t stay healthy, too small, thin build. Huggs likes the younger better players.

You

giphy.gif

Pratt doesnt even live here in WV like me and he doesn’t know anything except following opinions on Blue Lot from posters that say whatever they feel. Even Billy Hann says nonsense. There just opinions. Pratt doesn’t know WVU or WV like he claims. He’s trying to be Keatoncornerloser so bad it’s pathetic. I owned him too. Pratt I’m sorry about Wes Harris and Chuggs. I warned you about them. You wouldn’t listen. Hard headed MD, PA retard. I got more connections around Morgantown and WV than Prattloser. I played sports, he didn’t. I know stuff I can’t put on here. I know more about the Beetle situation than what your hearing.

Beetle was overhyped by many dumb fans. He was a tiny D2 guard getting big minutes in the Big 12. Too small, out of control, injury prone, soft, wild.....bad basketball with Beetle out there often. Glad he’s gone. McCabe, Knapper beat him out and Huggs knows Horton next year will be much improved once he knows system and gets more comfortable. Horton should play over Harler now. He’s better.

Pratt doesnt even live here in WV like me and he doesn’t know anything except following opinions on Blue Lot from posters that say whatever they feel. Even Billy Hann says nonsense. There just opinions. Pratt doesn’t know WVU or WV like he claims. He’s trying to be Keatoncornerloser so bad it’s pathetic. I owned him too. Pratt I’m sorry about Wes Harris and Chuggs. I warned you about them. You wouldn’t listen. Hard headed MD, PA retard. I got more connections around Morgantown and WV than Prattloser. I played sports, he didn’t. I know stuff I can’t put on here. I know more about the Beetle situation than what your hearing.

Keatoncornerloser thing still makes me laugh.

Reusing it for pratt looks lazy tho.

Beetle was overhyped by many dumb fans. He was a tiny D2 guard getting big minutes in the Big 12. Too small, out of control, injury prone, soft, wild.....bad basketball with Beetle out there often. Glad he’s gone. McCabe, Knapper beat him out and Huggs knows Horton next year will be much improved once he knows system and gets more comfortable. Horton should play over Harler now. He’s better.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....l-4-team-my-breakdown-after-scrimmage.184962/

Beetle Bolden—He’s older and become a great leader as a redshirt junior. Beetle is going to be even better. He can defend and shoot the lights out.

hmmm....overhyped by who?

Beetle Bolden—He’s older and become a great leader as a redshirt junior. Beetle is going to be even better. He can defend and shoot the lights out. - YOU

I'd like the inside scoop on Beetle leaving

And I'd like a pot full of gold and have about the same odds to receive that...

Reactions: WVUALLEN

I wish someone would start a service, basically like a message board, where you paid money and in exchange for your money they provided you with this kind of information...

You’re a damn idiot. I’m not sure what is wrong with you, but I bet it has a lot of vowels in it.

Beetle wasnt Big 12 starting material. He is more suited for D2 or low D1. He isn’t high D1. Marshall doesn’t want him either. They find better guards than Beetle. Huggs no longer wanted him getting in way of younger, better players.

Beetle wasnt Big 12 starting material. He is more suited for D2 or low D1. He isn’t high D1. Marshall doesn’t want him either. They find better guards than Beetle. Huggs no longer wanted him getting in way of younger, better players.

WVpride304 said:
Beetle Bolden—He’s older and become a great leader as a redshirt junior. Beetle is going to be even better. He can defend and shoot the lights out.

Come on guys...don't you get it. NoPrideKnowNothing is a grade A attention whore who needs it to have some relevance in this world. Pat him/she/it on the head, give him a glass of warm milk and fold the sheets back in his crib.

Reactions: SunnyCrofteer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT