RB success
WR fail
O line fail

D Line fail
LB success
DB fail

K success
P fail

It all adds up to a head coaching change, new offensive coordinator, new defensive coordinator but keeping RB coach and LB coach if possible.

Special teams is a wash

I am with you. My only relief in the Burgh was a Pitt loss...Its hard to watch the Mountaineers. No resilience, mistakes....no Fight....and a jester as a coach. I didn't renew my tickets this season.Tired of waiting for the wins. I was going to come down for a game but think I will wait for basketball. If its possible for a team to worsen in a seasonvthe Murphy's law Mountaineers are there. Sad and. If ustrating to watch.

I am with you. My only relief in the Burgh was a Pitt loss...Its hard to watch the Mountaineers. No resilience, mistakes....no Fight....and a jester as a coach. I didn't renew my tickets this season.Tired of waiting for the wins. I was going to come down for a game but think I will wait for basketball. If its possible for a team to worsen in a seasonvthe Murphy's law Mountaineers are there. Sad and. If ustrating to watch.

I have to begin wondering what goes on in practice. Because the way they are playing is an indicator of what is going on in practice. Lack of fight, no heart, undisciplined play resulting in penalties that aren't a result of clueless ref's being flag happy.

Something is drastically wrong!

I'm right there with ya. I've been in Box 43 since the stadium opened...not this year. With the donation and ticket price and giving the product on the field I said I'll pass. At first it felt strange, but given what I've seen this season I'm glad I did. Ive got better things to do. If the administration doesn't give a crap why should I?!?

Reactions: CE4WVU
I'm right there with ya. I've been in Box 43 since the stadium opened...not this year. With the donation and ticket price and giving the product on the field I said I'll pass. At first it felt strange, but given what I've seen this season I'm glad I did. Ive got better things to do. If the administration doesn't give a crap why should I?!?

I've been hearing that ticket sales are slipping and less have been showing up. Think there will be lots of empty seats at the rest of the home games?

Really....you are asking that? Some may show to see if we can win the rest ...
Many like me will watch on TV...why waste your money?

I'm still there with 4 seats...it WAS a cost effective option for good quality seats...I make about half the games and sell the rest...I just dropped the price of my Longhorn tix considerably as did MANY others...I hope Mr. Lyon's can see change is necessary. I'm not gonna pay more for less for much longer...

...it's 1978 and I'm living through Frank Cignetti all over again.

LOL! I remember it well.

In '78 security didn't give a crap if you smoked weed in the stands to dull the pain and give you the giggles. Now it's beer for sale and smuggled in booze, which makes the fans mean. Bring back the ganja and Frisbee Dog 2.0!

Frisbee Dog!

Yeah. Things suck. But my family quit buying season tickets years ago. I wouldn't spend the money on those things now even if the team were doing well. That's just me.

It's all about priorities and spending a bunch of money on a football game is nowhere near the top of my list. As much as I have followed this program for the last 45 years I checked out financially years ago.

I guess I'm not a real fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT