ADVERTISEMENT

Since Oklahoma is snakebit vs Kansas

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Why doesn't WVU come out in Kansas uniforms at noon Saturday?

We're tried everything else.

I have my antidepressants handy, just in case it's an Oklahoma Chainsaw Massacre! Maybe it will be The Last Exorcism and we'll all be dancing naked in the streets with delight. Hopefully not House of the Dead again. Memories of horror movies flush through my brain as I prepare for my beloved alma maters attempt to escape the Big 12 snakepit. Oh, the horror! But I feel worst for the players and Huggins as this serial horror show plods along in the Big 12!

Last edited:
Why doesn't WVU come out in Kansas uniforms at noon Saturday?

We're tried everything else.

I have my antidepressants handy, just in case it's an Oklahoma Chainsaw Massacre! Maybe it will be The Last Exorcism and we'll all be dancing naked in the streets with delight. Hopefully not House of the Dead again. Memories of horror movies flush through my brain as I prepare for my beloved alma maters attempt to escape the Big 12 snakepit. Oh, the horror! But I feel worst for the players and Huggins as this serial horror show plods along in the Big 12!
Wow you're trying way toooooooo hard.

We cant even win on offense when we have the numbers. We literally just stand there most of the time on offense. No one tries hard to get open and get a look. Its too slow to develop so it doesnt develop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT