ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State's conquerors meet Monday

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Oklahoma State got blown out of the water by #22 TCU in its last game, lost 87-76 to #5 Kansas the game before that, but beat #19 Iowa State the game before that.

So 7 p.m. Monday in Morgantown and on ESPNU both teams will be desperately seeking a W.

Since Cowboys are 7-7 in Big 12 and 16-11 for the season and WVU is 4-10 (ahead of only Oklahoma) and 15-12 the Mountaineers are more desperate than Oklahoma State.

After that comes #5 Kansas, #19 Iowa State and #12 Kansas State so it won’t get any easier.

Particularly Iowa State, which can’t be happy that it lost to both WVU and Oklahoma State.

I’ll still be cheering my heart out for my beloved alma mater. I never give up hope, just wince a lot when they lose by single digits game after game. That’s really painful!

Oklahoma State got blown out of the water by #22 TCU in its last game, lost 87-76 to #5 Kansas the game before that, but beat #19 Iowa State the game before that.

So 7 p.m. Monday in Morgantown and on ESPNU both teams will be desperately seeking a W.

Since Cowboys are 7-7 in Big 12 and 16-11 for the season and WVU is 4-10 (ahead of only Oklahoma) and 15-12 the Mountaineers are more desperate than Oklahoma State.

After that comes #5 Kansas, #19 Iowa State and #12 Kansas State so it won’t get any easier.

Particularly Iowa State, which can’t be happy that it lost to both WVU and Oklahoma State.

I’ll still be cheering my heart out for my beloved alma mater. I never give up hope, just wince a lot when they lose by single digits game after game. That’s really painful!
Still wear saddle shoes, a beanie and a bowtie too?

Well if they win good for us. If they lose not a big deal. I just don't have the energy to give a shit about it.

If they don't care about winning or losing why should I.

Go Mountaineers.

Well if they win good for us. If they lose not a big deal. I just don't have the energy to give a shit about it.

If they don't care about winning or losing why should I.

Go Mountaineers.

If they lose not a big deal.

TO ME AND EVERY WVU FAN EVERY LOSS IS A BIG DEAL!

IF WVU CAN PICK OFF 1 of 3 GAMES AGAINST TOP 25 TEAMS AND THEN WIN OPENER IN BIG 12 TOURNEY MATCHING BOTTOM 4 TEAMS, THAT'S 17 W's in by far the toughest conference in America. WVU would be in middle of conference standings in any other Power 5 conference. Not giving up on March Madness yet. I see silver linings in my sleep, too. Means I live 7.5 years longer than the pessimists and gloomy guses! A bonus.

IF WVU CAN PICK OFF 1 of 3 GAMES AGAINST TOP 25 TEAMS AND THEN WIN OPENER IN BIG 12 TOURNEY MATCHING BOTTOM 4 TEAMS, THAT'S 17 W's in by far the toughest conference in America. WVU would be in middle of conference standings in any other Power 5 conference. Not giving up on March Madness yet. I see silver linings in my sleep, too. Means I live 7.5 years longer than the pessimists and gloomy guses! A bonus.
Quit drinking dumbass.

Reactions: Rootmaster

Every team in the conference could use your same lame excuses waterboy.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal

CFE, you're running out of options. First you had WV in the dance winning 18 games. Then it was downgraded to winning just 2 games plus a first round conference tourney win putting WV at 17 + 1. Now it's win 1 out of four plus get a tourney win to get to 17. Couple that with how tough the B12-2 is and the committee gods will surely have WV dancing, even if they are squarely near the bottom of the conf. Sorry, but you don't get to set the parameters. And you'll be lucky to get to 17. You do realize that just being in the B12-2 is not an automatic qualifier, don't you? Being 11-2 in OOC games against less than mediocre competition, then failing badly (4-10) to date in conference is a bad resume to present.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT