ADVERTISEMENT

HUD Secretary Ben Carson tests positive for coronavirus

Racist Soaring Turkey is hoping the black Republican successful Doctor serving as HUD Secretary dies of COVID 19.

I don’t want a COVID death for anyone.

Why do you feel compelled to continuously lie? Are you trying to break Trump’s record. I guess you forgot the Commandment on bearing false witness.

I do hope you Trump supporters will eventually adopt mask use and social distancing.

He probably will live, but at age 69, there’s a higher than average chance he won’t. There’s also a higher than average chance he’ll suffer permanent adverse effects.

Why do you feel compelled to continuously lie? Are you trying to break Trump’s record. I guess you forgot the Commandment on bearing false witness.

I do hope you Trump supporters will eventually adopt mask use and social distancing.

He probably will live, but at age 69, there’s a higher than average chance he won’t. There’s also a higher than average chance he’ll suffer permanent adverse effects.
Age is a factor with any flu and disease.

You're a POS who has been cheering on deaths so you could blame it on Trump. It was the CCP who released it and allowed it to spread. Only a traitor would play that game. You also used to say Pat Tillman got what he deserved and would post American service members deaths to score political points . I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire scumbag.

Last edited:
You're a POS who has been cheering on deaths so you could blame it on Trump. It was the CCP who released it and allowed it to spread. Only a traitor would play that game. You also you say Pat Tillman got what he deserved and post American service members deaths. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire scumbag.
I’ve never seen people more scared of a virus like him and Moe. What pussies.

Reactions: Christian96
A neurosurgeon.

LMAO!

You misspelled it.
Neurosurgeon
(it's a proper noun requiring capitalization)

I've seen plenty of lobotomized brains, but never one as bad off as @countryroads89's
5fa973c53da8b.image.jpg

So, you are ok with all those protestors runnin around without them?

What per cent is that? 1% of infected people?

What per cent is that? 1% of infected people?

Probably less than that if you factor in co-morbidity rates. We're never told about those, everything is just listed as "Covid deaths" 😏

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT