ADVERTISEMENT

How TCU paid off Patterson

huge difference..money..WVU only has four boosters capable of writing a million dollar check and two of them are around 80 years old..the new staff would be paid by boosters and no one seems to want to do so

Reactions: mofo and WVUALLEN
Why continue the fake narrative? WVU is bringing in around $100,000,000. Per YEAR into the AD. Why do you keep acting as though there is no money at WVU?

Why continue the fake narrative? WVU is bringing in around $100,000,000. Per YEAR into the AD. Why do you keep acting as though there is no money at WVU?
All the coaches, trainers, counselors, support staff all work for free.

Outside groups pay the utilities, upkeep and improvements on the athletic facilities.

Airlines and bus companies, hotels and restaurants allow WVU free access for all road games.

During recruiting, the families pay the travel expenses for WVU coaches to come visit their kids.

You’re right Buckaineer, they should be swimming in money.

WVU sports teams made $92,884,748 in revenue, but they did have to spend $92,884,748 for expenses.

These past 2 years have shown a loss of 30 million dollars. The 3rd reason Shane was fired.

5 years ago - The WVU Football Program spent more money than it brought in during the 2017-18 season, according to new numbers from the U.S. Department of Education.

WVU was one of five schools among the Power Five football programs to report a loss in football, according to the newest Equity in Athletics Data Analysis.

WVU Football brought in $20,543,010 during the 2017-18 fiscal year. It spent $20,961,319, a deficit of $418,309.

An analysis of the data by PennLive.com found WVU brought in the least amount of revenue among the other 64 Power Five schools and Notre Dame. The Power Five football conference include the ACC, Big 12, Big 10, PAC-12 and SEC.

The other four programs to report a deficit, according to PennLive.com's analysis, include UCLA, Arizona State, Purdue and Rutgers.

WVU's athletic department brought in close to 99 million dollars during the fiscal year and spent the same.

By Josh Croup
Published: Mar. 15, 2019

“We're coming out of (the major financial problems caused by COVID) now,” explained WVU director of athletics Shane Lyons. “(In 2020-21) we were around the mid-$20 (million) mark in terms of losses, and last year (2021-22) we're in that $8-$10 million range in terms of losses.Nov 3, 2022

Reactions: WVU-SE
More fake narrative.

TCU doesn’t have travel expenses, upkeep expenses, coaching expenses etc.?

TCU only has a football team and no other sports programs to pay for?

Please. Once again every school in the country has the same types of expenses, but WVU is in a stronger financial position than the majority of schools out there— WVU is in the top 50 earning ADs easily.

Reactions: tarponeer2003
so Brown broke up with you and has moved on to someone else. It happens. You're unhappy fighting his memory and it shows. Accept he left you and search for something rooted in love you can focus on.
Hmm. Are you his wife or something? Brown is the coach of WVU and has a losing record in every category and aspect of the program that matters, has failed to perform at expected levels and WVU has to rebuild its program from the mess Brown has created.

Reactions: tarponeer2003
Hmm. Are you his wife or something? Brown is the coach of WVU and has a losing record in every category and aspect of the program that matters, has failed to perform at expected levels and WVU has to rebuild its program from the mess Brown has created.
and you have a losing record bitching about him. He's over you.

Find someone to love in your life, you appear miserable over Brown.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
and you have a losing record bitching about him. He's over you.

Find someone to love in your life, you appear miserable over Brown.
Oh poor baby- wants everyone to shut up so his boyfriend doesn’t feel bad and she doesn’t have to deal with reality.

WVU fans want a program that doesn’t suck. Time to end the Brown failure and until it happens you are going to hear about it. Everyone isn’t a blind sheep like you.

Wonder how long till the Dana-worshipping starts back up?
Not aware of any Dana worshipping. Don’t you mean FACT? Reporting about historical fact regarding WVU coaching? Think you have the two confused. Worship is what you and the Brown clown brigade are doing with him despite 0 results and the worst coaching in nearly 50 years at WVU.

Last edited:
More fake narrative.

Please. Once again every school in the country has the same types of expenses, but WVU is in a stronger financial position than the majority of schools out there— WVU is in the top 50 earning ADs easily.
When you are the only one that keeps talking about false narratives....you ever think that maybe you are the problem and not every one else?

Reactions: WVUALLEN and Euell
Not aware of any Dana worshipping. Don’t you mean FACT? Reporting about historical fact regarding WVU coaching? Think you have the two confused. Worship is what you and the Brown clown brigade are doing with him despite 0 results and the worst coaching in nearly 50 years at WVU.
So when did I post that Brown was doing a great job again?

That’s what I thought, never.

But go ahead and spin that yarn about all the first team All Americans that Dana left behind. That’s always good for a laugh.

So when did I post that Brown was doing a great job again?

That’s what I thought, never.

But go ahead and spin that yarn about all the first team All Americans that Dana left behind. That’s always good for a laugh.
Brown is WVUs coach. Brown has been a failure at WVU. Stop trying to put his failures on someone else. The previous coach has been gone for five years. Brown's failures are his own.

More fake narrative.

Please quit with your ignorance. Log back on as CFE.

Brown also has WVU by the balls thanks to your buddy Shane.

Troll Allen--supported Shane Lyons and never stopped his worship of Brown, now attacking actual Mountaineer fans with lies when they want better for WVU.

Is it a bot? A Pitt or other fan? Hard to say, but only negative trolls and stalks real WVU fans and promotes negatives for WVU and WVUs conference 100% of the time.

Brown is WVUs coach. Brown has been a failure at WVU. Stop trying to put his failures on someone else. The previous coach has been gone for five years. Brown's failures are his own.
So when did you wake up and realize that all the Great players you claimed were here was actually false?

Brown’s failures are now on him last year and this coming season.

So again I ask: when did I say that Brown was doing a great job?

Reactions: Euell
Troll Allen--supported Shane Lyons and never stopped his worship of Brown, now attacking actual Mountaineer fans with lies when they want better for WVU.

Is it a bot? A Pitt or other fan? Hard to say, but only negative trolls and stalks real WVU fans and promotes negatives for WVU and WVUs conference 100% of the time.
More false narratives.

So when did you wake up and realize that all the Great players you claimed were here was actually false?

Brown’s failures are now on him last year and this coming season.

So again I ask: when did I say that Brown was doing a great job?
WVU had a very good team and several players remained from that team into Browns time as coach, but he chased a very large number of them away. it’s historical fact. Your imbecilic Brown worshipping ranting won’t change that and the fact you need to lie about it to try to make Brown seem better than the disaster he has been for WVU football shows even you don’t buy what you are trying to push on everyone else. Your experiment failed.

WVU had a very good team and several players remained from that team into Browns time as coach, but he chased a very large number of them away. it’s historical fact. Your imbecilic Brown worshipping ranting won’t change that and the fact you need to lie about it to try to make Brown seem better than the disaster he has been for WVU football shows even you don’t buy what you are trying to push on everyone else. Your experiment failed.
More fake narrative.

So who were the starting offensive and defensive players returning? That should tell the tale?

“Imbecilic Brown worshipping”. I’m still waiting for any proof of that, but I’ll keep watching for it. Prove I’ve lied.

You were up at 1:33 in the morning and all you come up with is the same dribbling you been playing over and over.

Side note: come up with your own material. You have been doing the only “worshipping “ of Holgersen and or Brown on here.

The players that left WVU when Brown came in are a matter of RECORD. Its not "buckaineer" saying it as these lying fools will have one believe. Its a searchable matter of fact that ANYONE can do. Notice the troll rambling above doesn't bother to research anything, doesn't list the players that left--but tries to attack me with nonsense--proclaiming no one left under Brown, no players that left were of any consequence (despite the fact they came from a top 16 team and a top ten offense) etc. etc.

A time someone thinks I posted something is of 0 importance in the matter. Distraction for distractions sake when you have nothing whatsoever to discuss. What is a waste of time for me is to research for someone that refuses to address REALITY. I posted previously every player Brown pushed out and fools like the one above of course IGNORED the information and set about trying to spin it away. Just spews garbage and troll waste. Still talking about the previous coach who was the second winningest coach EVER at WVU who has been gone for FIVE years while ignoring the failings of the present one who has brought WVU to lows not seen for nearly 50 years should tell you everything you want to know about this Brown clown.

In the end, WVU football is TERRIBLE now and has been every year that Neal Brown has been the head football coach.

Last edited:
So who were the starting offensive and defensive players returning? That should tell the tale?

“Imbecilic Brown worshipping”. I’m still waiting for any proof of that, but I’ll keep watching for it. Prove I’ve lied.

You were up at 1:33 in the morning and all you come up with is the same dribbling you been playing over and over.

Side note: come up with your own material. You have been doing the only “worshipping “ of Holgersen and or Brown on here.
He is CFE in disguise. He trolls all off season.

The players that left WVU when Brown came in are a matter of RECORD. Its not "buckaineer" saying it as these lying fools will have one believe. Its a searchable matter of fact that ANYONE can do. Notice the troll rambling above doesn't bother to research anything, doesn't list the players that left--but tries to attack me with nonsense--proclaiming no one left under Brown, no players that left were of any consequence (despite the fact they came from a top 16 team and a top ten offense) etc. etc.

A time someone thinks I posted something is of 0 importance in the matter. Distraction for distractions sake when you have nothing whatsoever to discuss. What is a waste of time for me is to research for someone that refuses to address REALITY. I posted previously every player Brown pushed out and fools like the one above of course IGNORED the information and set about trying to spin it away. Just spews garbage and troll waste. Still talking about the previous coach who was the second winningest coach EVER at WVU who has been gone for FIVE years while ignoring the failings of the present one who has brought WVU to lows not seen for nearly 50 years should tell you everything you want to know about this Brown clown.

In the end, WVU football is TERRIBLE now and has been every year that Neal Brown has been the head football coach.
Nationwide, there are 17 programs with more entrants into the portal using the three-year average. For example, Michigan averages nearly 17 per year. Nebraska and Tennessee lead the nation by averaging 19 portal entrants per year. By comparison, West Virginia’s numbers look relatively pedestrian.

Coaches do not push out players. That's your lame excuse.

NCAA created the transfer portal to ease player movement several years ago. Indeed, it first impacted the 2018 college football season. West Virginia fans, unfortunately, feel like they deal with the worst of the portal. Sensationalist media sources claim that the portal is particularly bad to Mountaineer fans, and those fans point fingers at Head Coach Neal Brown as the problem. Contrary to some claims, however, West Virginia is not losing the most players to the portal.

The one refusing to address reality is you. Practically entire offense graduated after 2018 season. Brown was first coach to not have returning starting QB since early 60's. The failure to find a decent QB has been his biggest failure.

As far as worst record....
Frank Cignetti 17-21
Neal Brown 22-25 (1-1 in bowl games)

Have a good day trolling.

Anyone else think its weird that everytime trollAllen goes on one of his trolling rants--responding for ANOTHER poser btw, that he always tries to pretend different posters are the same so he/she/it can try to attack what is said without ever actually addressing the facts? Weird.

The facts are Brown chased out over 20 players, some starters when he came in as HC. It wasn't the transfer portal which wasn't really going strong when Brown came in anymore than it had been for the previous coach (who was attacked by posers like troll Allen each time a player departed from his teams btw.)

Brown has been a failure at WVU. No denying it. He has been the worst coach in 43 YEARS at WVU. In various categories, not just win -loss, but also in things such as never been in the rankings of top 25, worst rushing, worst # of drops, etc. etc. Terrible offenses. Goes on and on if you look at the FACTS. There is no spin one can make where he has done a good job in any aspect of the WVU program--yet instead of admitting this, or allowing discussion, these Brown clowns go on the attack of posters, not of the FACTS of the matter, but trying to convince people there's something wrong with the person presenting basic FACTUAL information. What exactly is troll Allens stake in this anyway? Family member of Brown? Brown himself? Pitt fan happy to see WVU down in football? Because WVU fans want better than what Brown can produce for WVU.

Short version, you can’t or won’t backup your proof Brown ran off starters from a top 16 team. I do not have the burden of proof, that is you making that “ranting “.

Anyone else think its weird that everytime trollAllen goes on one of his trolling rants--responding for ANOTHER poser btw, that he always tries to pretend different posters are the same so he/she/it can try to attack what is said without ever actually addressing the facts? Weird.

The facts are Brown chased out over 20 players, some starters when he came in as HC. It wasn't the transfer portal which wasn't really going strong when Brown came in anymore than it had been for the previous coach (who was attacked by posers like troll Allen each time a player departed from his teams btw.)

Brown has been a failure at WVU. No denying it. He has been the worst coach in 43 YEARS at WVU. In various categories, not just win -loss, but also in things such as never been in the rankings of top 25, worst rushing, worst # of drops, etc. etc. Terrible offenses. Goes on and on if you look at the FACTS. There is no spin one can make where he has done a good job in any aspect of the WVU program--yet instead of admitting this, or allowing discussion, these Brown clowns go on the attack of posters, not of the FACTS of the matter, but trying to convince people there's something wrong with the person presenting basic FACTUAL information. What exactly is troll Allens stake in this anyway? Family member of Brown? Brown himself? Pitt fan happy to see WVU down in football? Because WVU fans want better than what Brown can produce for WVU.
Translation to the garbage you just posted is you can't back up with facts the bull shit you post.

Neal Brown was the best hire in the history of WVU sports. He really gets it. Among many other things, it's nice to have a coach who thinks the Pitt rivalry has too much hype. I mean, us WVU fans need to settle down about these so-called rivalry games. Neal doesn't agree the hype, so he's killing it. Thank you Neal! You da man! Trust the climb!

Neal Brown was the best hire in the history of WVU sports. He really gets it. Among many other things, it's nice to have a coach who thinks the Pitt rivalry has too much hype. I mean, us WVU fans need to settle down about these so-called rivalry games. Neal doesn't agree the hype, so he's killing it. Thank you Neal! You da man! Trust the climb!
Exactly- I mean, who else could deliver FIVE wins a season at poor lil ole WVU? It’s nearly impossible to do that. Just a fluke that all the previous coaches over the last 43 years did far better. WVU fans should commend Brown for delivering results such as the worst rushing attack, most drops in all levels of college football and a losing conference record and 0 ranked teams ever. I mean he is only five seasons in, he’ll need at least a decade to succeed and get “his” guys.

Exactly- I mean, who else could deliver FIVE wins a season at poor lil ole WVU? It’s nearly impossible to do that. Just a fluke that all the previous coaches over the last 43 years did far better. WVU fans should commend Brown for delivering results such as the worst rushing attack, most drops in all levels of college football and a losing conference record and 0 ranked teams ever. I mean he is only five seasons in, he’ll need at least a decade to succeed and get “his” guys.
Bucky...why are you ignoring this? If its a fact, this should be easy.

"Since its a fact, please list the 20 and beside their name, please list what Brown did to 'chase' them out.

We will ALL wait."

I guess you’re still working on the list of players Brown ran off.
I guess you are still pretending neither you or anyone else knows how to do an internet search and still looking for someone to do everything for you. Never going to happen. I posted them previously now look them up yourself and stfu. We know you won’t so you can keep pretending they don’t exist.

Now you explain why Brown has done so poorly with 4 years of his own recruits. I’ll wait, I know you won’t answer that either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT