ADVERTISEMENT

How TCU paid off Patterson

Do other schools not have expenses— TCU is IN WVUs conference btw With the same payout.
Does TCU have the same money earmarked for the exact same things for the exact same price? There's a difference between expenses and buyouts dumbass.

Wait for the season starts and your wish will come true. Or a nightmare for a new hire. Here's a thought Jump off a bridge.

Last edited:
I guess you are still pretending neither you or anyone else knows how to do an internet search and still looking for someone to do everything for you. Never going to happen. I posted them previously now look them up yourself and stfu. We know you won’t so you can keep pretending they don’t exist.

Now you explain why Brown has done so poorly with 4 years of his own recruits. I’ll wait, I know you won’t answer that either.
I do remember the list Allen posted that proved you wrong. Again. I am not the one making the claim that Brown ran off a ton of returning star players. He was able to keep most of the players that signed, but that was about it.

First off, unless you have a solid core of skill players and experienced line returning, then in essence Brown started from scratch. No one is going to come in (pre portal) and build a winning team in 2-3 years. There has to be talent in place, like TCU had last year. Second, with the obvious lack of contact allowed by Shane Lyons with the NIL group, the recruiting was suppressed. Now with a new AD, look at the players that Brown is retaining and getting in comparison to the first couple of NIL seasons. Side note: look at Huggins team he has stacked up.
Given the other schools coming in and snatching up players (Miami for example), and not getting a seasoned QB and skill players to build around, what can we realistically expect.

There you are, my answer, now where’s your list.

I guess you are still pretending neither you or anyone else knows how to do an internet search and still looking for someone to do everything for you. Never going to happen. I posted them previously now look them up yourself and stfu. We know you won’t so you can keep pretending they don’t exist.

Now you explain why Brown has done so poorly with 4 years of his own recruits. I’ll wait, I know you won’t answer that either.
So you admit you are full of shit and no nothing about this topic....why are you scared to respond to one of my posts....you homo nazi.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT