ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Tony cried

JCT1

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
Saw your post on the herd board

“Play 'em "home and home" in a heartbeat but up there with no return game is an tacit acknowledgement of their self-importance and superiority. The Cousins are legends in their own minds...can't see them ever coming back to Huntington.”

Well, we are superior in football by any factor or measurable. Never lost to Moooshall for one. And what team in college football is clamoring to come to Huntington?

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAHA

Have fun in the worst conference in the G5.

Is WVU ever going to play bball again or are they just going to sit out the rest of the regular season and expect their 9-4 record to propel them to a #4 seed in one of the regions?

Is WVU ever going to play bball again or are they just going to sit out the rest of the regular season and expect their 9-4 record to propel them to a #4 seed in one of the regions?
at Kansas State tomorrow and then Baylor, Baylor, Texas back to back to back.......more ranked teams in one week than marshla has played in the last 20 years...or maybe ever......I think you should probably stop now

Saw your post on the herd board

“Play 'em "home and home" in a heartbeat but up there with no return game is an tacit acknowledgement of their self-importance and superiority. The Cousins are legends in their own minds...can't see them ever coming back to Huntington.”

Well, we are superior in football by any factor or measurable. Never lost to Moooshall for one. And what team in college football is clamoring to come to Huntington?

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAHA

Have fun in the worst conference in the G5.
Prove it on the scoreboard the ultimate "measurable".

Reactions: Humptod
I must congratulate your coach....in the game at Western Kentucky he gave up the sport jacket/ t shirt look..[thumbsup][thumbsup]...now all he needs is a Norma Ray Huggins pullover from Little General.....Westsider not pleased :joy::joy:
Could be why we came up a bucket short?

You're a #1 dumbass.

WVU would have run the Herd off the field. If you lose to Rice 20-0, chances are pretty good you wouldn't stand a chance against WVU, despite them being a little down this year.

WVU would have run the Herd off the field. If you lose to Rice 20-0, chances are pretty good you wouldn't stand a chance against WVU, despite them being a little down this year.
Why didn't they run Army off the field...lucky to win the game, IMHO! Admittedly we finished the season on life support but the Mounties had a ton of problems themselves. We'll never know will we?

Why didn't they run Army off the field...lucky to win the game, IMHO! Admittedly we finished the season on life support but the Mounties had a ton of problems themselves. We'll never know will we?
nobody runs Army off the field....not Michigan, not Oklahoma, and certainly not WV........we won, finished better than last year, and have pieces to build on for next year....can the herd say the same?

nobody runs Army off the field....not Michigan, not Oklahoma, and certainly not WV........we won, finished better than last year, and have pieces to build on for next year....can the herd say the same?
Army didn't play the schools you mentioned this season , the best team they beat was probably Ga Southern and they needed a miracle to pull that out by 1 point, remember it well because I bet on Army and laid 6 1/2! But Army can be a pesky opponent as you mentioned.

Army didn't play the schools you mentioned this season , the best team they beat was probably Ga Southern and they needed a miracle to pull that out by 1 point, remember it well because I bet on Army and laid 6 1/2! But Army can be a pesky opponent as you mentioned.
michigan 2 years ago...oklahoma last year...it's their style of play...some teams only get 4 or 5 possessions against them

michigan 2 years ago...oklahoma last year...it's their style of play...some teams only get 4 or 5 possessions against them
..where the Black Knights of the Hudson struggle ,IMHO is against teams that have a potent passing attack, really why WVU beat them in Memphis in spite of you boys reverting back to your "dropsy" escapades that plagued you earlier in the season. Your wide outs were wide open!

..where the Black Knights of the Hudson struggle ,IMHO is against teams that have a potent passing attack, really why WVU beat them in Memphis in spite of you boys reverting back to your "dropsy" escapades that plagued you earlier in the season. Your wide outs were wide open!
I have recommended stickem....it worked for Franklin in The Replacements

More drivel from the drooler above. Final score of game played on 11/14/20...

Tulane 38, Army 12

SlowSobbingInfant predicted that Clemson would pound Ohio State, but guess what happened?

Buckeyes win: 49-28

No wonder his slowness is holding on for dear life to a basketball regular season score from 2019.

[roll]

SlowSobbingInfant predicted that Clemson would pound Ohio State, but guess what happened?

No wonder his slowness is holding on for dear life to a basketball regular season score from 2019.

[roll]
who will the suckeyes lose to today?......an what measures will the pussies on the b10 directors board do to make sure they don't?

[roll]
just like you bring up scores from the past.......your alter ego had better smack

just like you bring up scores from the past.......your alter ego had better smack

No matter which alter ego he uses it's like a broken record. Same old lines every time, like "flapping your dentures", "beating your frail chest", "giving a reach around"............

He really needs some new material, but I doubt he's capable of coming up with any.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
who will the suckeyes lose to today?......an what measures will the pussies on the b10 directors board do to make sure they don't?
I don't need to tell you who Ohio State plays today, as you'll watch the Buckeyes play on the road against a Top 10 team instead of the Old Fold & Blew, which plays a terrible team that lost to Fort Hays State. You'll only admit it, though, if Ohio State loses as expected today.

No matter which alter ego he uses it's like a broken record. Same old lines every time, like "flapping your dentures", "beating your frail chest", "giving a reach around"............

He really needs some new material, but I doubt he's capable of coming up with any.
Gomer is bored in Gilmer County, I see. Not surprising, though, as there is absolutely nothing to do there.

I don't need to tell you who Ohio State plays today, as you'll watch the Buckeyes play on the road against a Top 10 team instead of the Old Fold & Blew, which plays a terrible team that lost to Fort Hays State. You'll only admit it, though, if Ohio State loses as expected today.
no...I won't even be able to watch the first half of WVU...got to work at food pantry this afternoon

Ha ha, his slowness didn't get the point of my sarcasm. I was pointing out that you were unqualified to gauge the degree of wisdom of people in a county or a state, but you continue to be you, Pops!

Gomer is bored in Gilmer County, I see. Not surprising, though, as there is absolutely nothing to do there.

Ironic that a guy who claims to hate WVU but spends all day posting on WVU message boards pokes fun about nothing to do where I live. No matter where you live KinkyCoal, no matter how many entertainment options you had available to you, you would still be here every day just like you have been for years.

I'm actually rooting for the Buckeyes today. Hopefully they can hang on, and give Wisconsin their 3rd conference loss.

Reactions: KingCoal
No sign of Slow Head or Dave, as Ohio State just won its third consecutive Saturday road game vs. a Top 15 conference opponent. I'm filing a petition with idiot Kevin Warren to allow Ohio State to play all of its conference games on Saturdays, but he's probably too busy marching at an Antifa/BLM rally to consider it.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT