ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Tony cried

No sign of Slow Head or Dave, as Ohio State just won its third consecutive Saturday road game vs. a Top 15 conference opponent. I'm filing a petition with idiot Kevin Warren to allow Ohio State to play all of its conference games on Saturdays, but he's probably too busy marching at an Antifa/BLM rally to consider it.
You were right about Kansas State. That's probably the worst power conference team in the country. I doubt they could beat Glenville.

You were right about Kansas State. That's probably the worst power conference team in the country. I doubt they could beat Glenville.
I told you where I was going to be .....but evidently in your huggy bear fog you forgot.....so ahia state actually won.....the badgers must have played with 3

Is WVU ever going to play bball again or are they just going to sit out the rest of the regular season and expect their 9-4 record to propel them to a #4 seed in one of the regions?

Your argument is shit as always

Coming February is an unheard of gauntlet.

H- #15 Kansas - Feb 6
A - #10 Texas Tech - Feb 9
H- # 24 Oklahoma - Feb 13
H - #2 Baylor - Feb 15
A -#2 Baylor - Feb 18
A - #5 Texas - Feb 20

Your argument is shit as always

Coming February is an unheard of gauntlet.

H- #15 Kansas - Feb 6
A - #10 Texas Tech - Feb 9
H- # 24 Oklahoma - Feb 13
H - #2 Baylor - Feb 15
A -#2 Baylor - Feb 18
A - #5 Texas - Feb 20
marshla hasn;t played that many good teams in their existence...not counting WVU

Well, I remember sitting through three of those that we could/should have won but didn't! Too bad we don't play anymore! Not to change subjects but nice road win last night!
were you there when the herd upset WV 21-24?......last herd game I attended was THE Xavier game

Curious way you lost the game?

Oh my.
I think that was what Doc said...didn't sit well with many! If II was Doc's agent I would have had him say " mea culpa, should never have put in cold true Frosh to carry the ball in a first and goal situation in the waning minutes of a game we had a 16 point lead, the ball and running clock meant much more than a potential TD" ,we could have taken a knee and simply won the game but I blew it". That was a better response than " no regrets".

I guess you boys could have scored 3 TD's in 3 minutes with no TO's...let's go Mountaineeeerrrssss!

I'm sure you remember the old cliche that goes good teams find a way to win. We had the better team on that day - in fact, we've had the better team all 12 times we played against Marshall.

I'm sure you remember the old cliche that goes good teams find a way to win. We had the better team on that day - in fact, we've had the better team all 12 times we played against Marshall.
As bad as that loss hurt...the 97 game personally stuck with me longer!

WVU was limited in the passing game being Mark Bulger’s first start. WVU won the game because Marshall could not stop Famous Amos running and couldn’t keep Gary Stills out of the back field. Pennington did not have the time to get the ball in Moss’ hands as often as they wanted to. The pressure on Pennington was the key to WVU being able to comeback and win it.

Hey, Coach: How did Marc Bulger & Company do against Ohio State in Morganhole on 9/5/98? Asking for a friend, tOSUGrad90.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Hey, you're the one who brought up Bulger, coach. Dandy Don regrets having scheduled the No. 1 Buckeyes to open the 1998 season, as he thinks that the beatdown by Ohio State ruined what was expected to be a great year for one of his most talented teams.

WVU was limited in the passing game being Mark Bulger’s first start. WVU won the game because Marshall could not stop Famous Amos running and couldn’t keep Gary Stills out of the back field. Pennington did not have the time to get the ball in Moss’ hands as often as they wanted to. The pressure on Pennington was the key to WVU being able to comeback and win it.
Stills more than Amos, IMHO! We couldn't get blocked Stills all day and he forced the turnover that cost us the game, I've heard Chad say several times that's the one throw at MU he wishes he could have back. We should have just busted a draw up in there and punted.

Hey, you're the one who brought up Bulger, coach. Dandy Don regrets having scheduled the No. 1 Buckeyes to open the 1998 season, as he thinks that the beatdown by Ohio State ruined what was expected to be a great year for one of his most talented teams.
Yes because he (Bulger) played in the game against Marshall. You know, Marshall vs WVU, the thread topic?

Not exactly, Coach. This thread was started by a butt hurt WVU fan who cried because Tony had the nerve to post smack on a Marshall board about WVU's unwillingness to play in Huntington again. In other words, the thread topic is actually about WVU and Marshall NOT playing. Other insecure WVU fans turned it into a "my d!ck is bigger than yours" thread, then I put y'all in your proper place.

I am sure glad we have Big Time Program fans like you on here to keep us grounded. I imagine that Jacksonville State and Florida Atlantic rivalry gets so so out of control. They need a University of Georgia Bulldog fan to rein them in.

[eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll]

I'm here to help, Coach. You seem to be having the same problem posting emojis as I once had posting pics of the State Capital Building on here.

Stills more than Amos, IMHO! We couldn't get blocked Stills all day and he forced the turnover that cost us the game, I've heard Chad say several times that's the one throw at MU he wishes he could have back. We should have just busted a draw up in there and punted.

Has Marshall ever considered changing their name from the thundering herd to the Thundering Would've Could've Should've?

To put it the words of Don Meredith - "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas."

I'm here to help, Coach. You seem to be having the same problem posting emojis as I once had posting pics of the State Capital Building on here.
That is exactly the number of emojis I wanted posted.

I liked it when Dandy Don would sing “Turn the lights out, the party’s over”

Um, Coach, you must not be seeing what the rest of us are seeing. Instead of the "rolling eyes" face, we're seeing in your Post #76, this over and over: "[eyeroll]" #EmojiFail

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT