ADVERTISEMENT

Hey King

My point is that you look even dumber than normal with all of your trash-talking about tHuggy Bear, one of the most flawed human beings on Planet Earth. Karma has strapped on a toy similar to that to which tHuggs referred during his WLW radio appearance, and had her way with you and Stone, the resident tHuggy Bear minions. I'm enjoying every second of your Super Bowl loss and humiliation. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My point is that you look even dumber than normal with all of your trash-talking about tHuggy Bear, one of the most flawed human beings on Planet Earth. Karma has strapped on a toy similar to that to which tHuggs referred during his WLW radio appearance, and had her way with you and Stone, the resident tHuggy Bear minions. I'm enjoying every second of your Super Bowl loss and humiliation. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
humiliation?....I'm proud of the way our guys played.....any humiliation that should be felt comes from a team loaded with 4 and 5 star "talent" that can't score more than 3 little points against a middle of the pack sec team

humiliation?....I'm proud of the way our guys played.....any humiliation that should be felt comes from a team loaded with 4 and 5 star "talent" that can't score more than 3 little points against a middle of the pack sec team
Congrats on your moral Super Bowl victory, dipsh!t. Let's compare the results versus the only common opponent of our two favorite schools:

State Penn 38, WVU 15
Ohio State 20, State Penn 12

There is no possible way that you watched the Cotton Bowl. Ohio State had to play a true freshman/third string quarterback for almost the entire game. I'd bet that you would have to Google who WVU's third string quarterback even is, dumba$$. I'm damn proud of my alma mater's 10 consecutive seasons of New Year's Six Bowl Game appearances, including six victories in those games. WVU hasn't played in a single big bowl since HolgyDrunk left y'all for pathetic Houston, a school that embarrassed WVU earlier this season. Y'all gave up 41 points to his crappy Cougars' team, which went 4-8 and lost to Rice. Missouri would beat Holgydrunk by five touchdowns... LOLOLOLOL

Congrats on your moral Super Bowl victory, dipsh!t. Let's compare the results versus the only common opponent of our two favorite schools:

State Penn 38, WVU 15
Ohio State 20, State Penn 12

There is no possible way that you watched the Cotton Bowl. Ohio State had to play a true freshman/third string quarterback for almost the entire game. I'd bet that you would have to Google who WVU's third string quarterback even is, dumba$$. I'm damn proud of my alma mater's 10 consecutive seasons of New Year's Six Bowl Game appearances, including six victories in those games. WVU hasn't played in a single big bowl since HolgyDrunk left y'all for pathetic Houston, a school that embarrassed WVU earlier this season. Y'all gave up 41 points to his crappy Cougars' team, which went 4-8 and lost to Rice. Missouri would beat Holgydrunk by five touchdowns... LOLOLOLOL
I thought at halftime that the Bucks might well win that game 3-0.

I thought at halftime that the Bucks might well win that game 3-0.
Not me. Missouri had the best running back by yardage per game in the entire country, so I wasn't confident that he would be contained all game. I knew that all Missouri had to do was score a TD to win the game. Ohio State's third-string freshman quarterback had thrown three passes all season and had no clue what to do when he was blitzed on every play. Marvin Harrison, Jr. may have bailed him out at least a little bit, if he had played, but there was nothing else that was going to save that kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT