ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, CountryTard...

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
Do you remember how many times early in the basketball season that you asked me whether Ohio State was ranked, knowing full well that the Buckeyes weren't ranked? Well, Ohio State has been ranked for several weeks now, but it gets even better. Ohio State is now ranked HIGHER than WVU, so suck it, you liberal goof!

[banana]

P.S. Before Buzzkill posts in this thread, I agree that basketball rankings aren't very important, and this is to be remembered next week, when WVU will likely be ranked higher than tOSU, as Ohio State has to travel to No. 3 Purdon't on Wednesday night.

[QUOTE="tOSUGrad90, post: 1870977, member: 14015"..................P.S. Before Buzzkill posts in this thread, I agree that basketball rankings aren't very important, and this is to be remembered next week, when WVU will likely be ranked higher than tOSU, as Ohio State has to travel to No. 3 Purdon't on Wednesday night.[/QUOTE]

I suppose you've been missing me since you went to all the trouble to call me out. I will just say this - I don't care the least bit about Ahia State and where they are ranked, and I won't unless our teams meet in the Big Dance.

Last edited:
Avoiding the topic of the thread because you've been served a tall glass of STFU.

That's cute.

Wrong again, CountryTard. Both Michigan B1G schools are ranked, and both lost to Ohio State, so stop lying. Ohio State is 11-1 in conference play. What's WVU's conference record?

Wrong again, CountryTard. Both Michigan B1G schools are ranked, and both lost to Ohio State, so stop lying. Ohio State is 11-1 in conference play. What's WVU's conference record?

MSU is the only ranked team you have beaten.

you lost by 27 points to Gonzaga. Impressive!

Come back when tosu has a good team.

Michigan is ranked No. 20, dip sh!t. Now, answer my question, libtard: What is WVU's conference record? Come back when WVU finally wins a Big 12 championship in one of the major revenue-producing sports.

Michigan is ranked No. 20, dip sh!t. Now, answer my question, libtard: What is WVU's conference record? Come back when WVU finally wins a Big 12 championship in one of the major revenue-producing sports.

They weren't when you played them, dipshit! Remember that argument?

So you have beaten one ranked team and luckily you caught them on an off day. tosu still sucks.

Your words, stated TODAY: "MSU is the only ranked team you have beaten." Michigan IS ranked TODAY. As usual, you're wrong.

So, you were saying what again, CountryTard? Has WVU beaten a No. 3 team on the Road this season? How about a team with a 19-game winning streak? I'll wait for your answers.

So, you were saying what again, CountryTard? Has WVU beaten a No. 3 team on the Road this season? How about a team with a 19-game winning streak? I'll wait for your answers.

I agree that basketball rankings aren't very important, and this is to be remembered next week, when WVU will likely be ranked higher than tOSU, as Ohio State has to travel to No. 3 Purdon't on Wednesday night.

Damn, you are all over the place. First you were making excuses for why you were going to lose, saying rankings aren't very important and now all of a sudden rankings matter.

You are cute......and full of shit.

Unless there is an upset, WVU has beaten next weeks #1 team in the nation. At WVU this year and at UVA last.

Big deal about beating #3 because they will drop.

Michigan lost last night and they may drop out of the rankings.

Since you are so hung up on only current rankings

Unless there is an upset, WVU has beaten next weeks #1 team in the nation. At WVU this year and at UVA last.

UVA was ranked 2 when we beat them.

This means a lot coming from an a$$ clown who posted a thread about some idiotic ranking system that had Ohio State ranked No. 83. Yeah, beating the No. 3 team, which had a 19 game-winning streak, on its home court is meaningless. God, you're dense.

This means a lot coming from an a$$ clown who posted a thread about some idiotic ranking system that had Ohio State ranked No. 83. Yeah, beating the No. 3 team, which had a 19 game-winning streak, on its home court is meaningless. God, you're dense.
Kind of got your little feelings hurt when you are out smarted again using your own reasoning. (If it works out). WVU could be the only team to have beaten the #1 team in the nation trumps what osu did.

Cuss and call me more names. It so fits your maturity level.

You've never outsmarted me, a$$ clown. Because you find some moronic rating system that ranks a team that every other rating system has in its Top 25, this makes you smart? Even you're not this dense, are you? No, beating what might be the No. 1 team for a short period of time at HOME does not trump beating the No. 3 team on the ROAD. Of course, Ohio State also beat No. 1 Michigan State when Sparty was No. 1 at HOME, so you've got nothing on me, Coach. By the way, if you think that Virginia will win a national championship with its ugly grind-it-out style, then you're smoking crack. The Cavaliers will lose to a team in the Tournament that won't allow them to keep the game in the 50's or 60's, as they always do.

You've never outsmarted me, a$$ clown. Because you find some moronic rating system that ranks a team that every other rating system has in its Top 25, this makes you smart? Even you're not this dense, are you? No, beating what might be the No. 1 team for a short period of time at HOME does not trump beating the No. 3 team on the ROAD. Of course, Ohio State also beat No. 1 Michigan State when Sparty was No. 1 at HOME, so you've got nothing on me, Coach. By the way, if you think that Virginia will win a national championship with its ugly grind-it-out style, then you're smoking crack. The Cavaliers will lose to a team in the Tournament that won't allow them to keep the game in the 50's or 60's, as they always do.
UVA = Pure Fraud. Had to hose UNC-Wilmington in the 1st round last year and then lost by 30 in the next round! No Cavs for me!

You are so predictable. Does the title "Another worthless poll" just go over your head? I never gave it any credit and it is on ESPN's website. Wow!! I searched high and low to find that poll.
So you still want credit for beating MSU when they were #1 a couple of weeks ago but claim the unranked Michigan win over a month ago as they are ranked today. Can't have it both ways.

Sorry, I went back and checked: I have never said that UVA would win the NCAA tournament.

Care to make up any more lies? Or just going back to tough talk behind your computer screen.

If you believed that the Poll was worthless, then why on Earth did you start a thread about it? Oh, I forgot: You're a total d-bag, who is obsessed with me, and will look under every rock to find something negative about Ohio State. By the way, this thread had nothing to do with you, but because I didn't post in your idiotic thread, you stalked me here. You're the predictable one, predictably obsessed...and stupid.

[laughing]

If you believed that the Poll was worthless, then why on Earth did you start a thread about it? Oh, I forgot: You're a total d-bag, who is obsessed with me, and will look under every rock to find something negative about Ohio State. By the way, this thread had nothing to do with you, but because I didn't post in your idiotic thread, you stalked me here. You're the predictable one, predictably obsessed...and stupid.

[laughing]
Why did you read my thread about the worthless poll. Stalking me?

Just pointing out your hypocrisy and made you upset. Poor thing.

Sit back and talk tough big man, your playground buds are proud of you.

I read all threads posted on this board, you sick stalking freak. Yeah, I am a hypocrite because you scoured the Earth until you found some "poll," which allegedly ranked a team that is 21-5 and 12-1 in a Power 5 conference No. 83. Do you ever realize how stupid your assertions are? Put me back on ignore, and stop responding to my posts that have nothing to do with you, a$$ clown.

The new A.P. Poll is out. Ohio State is ranked No. 8. WVU is ranked No. 20. Cuntrytard is approaching the Ledge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT