ADVERTISEMENT

3, 4 or 7, who cares. Just get in and win it all!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
ESPN’S Joe Lunardi has WVU as a #4 seed in the South region of March Madness, against #13 seed Yale in Albany, New York. #5 seed Xavier and #12 seed Iona would play the winner, giving Huggins Henchmen a chance to avenge 1 of their 2 losses so far.

In NET Rankings WVU is a #3 seed.

CBS Sports’ Jerry Palm has WVU as a #7 seed meeting #10 seed Sam Houston State with #2 seed Arizona and #15 seed Northwestern State playing the winner.

WAY too soon.

But fun to see my beloved almost mater projected as #3, #4 or #7 seed. I can live within any of that. Just don’t make us a #5 seed, which loses to #12 seed in the first round more often in history than any other first round matchups.

Just get in March Madness, get hot, win 6 games and Hall of Fame coach Bob Huggins finally can have his national title. Injuries to D’Shaun Butler and Kenyon Martin derailed Remarkable Robert in previous skis down that slippery slope to the national title

Bob & WVU deserve it. And, yes, I'll repeat it: WVU won the national basketball title in 1942, the NIT, which was so much bigger than the NCAA tournament back then that the NCAA had to make a rule that colleges could NOT turn down an NCAA invitation. Some schools, losing in the first of round, would then accept an invite to the other and get beyond the first round!

I can't wait for Saturday's start of 5 Big 12 conference games involving all 10 teams, the Big 12 tournament which will be awesome and then March Madness. Helps blur the misery of another cold, snowy Ohio winter!

CFE having your posts all over the forum makes anybody's winter...summer...fall...or spring miserable.

ESPN’S Joe Lunardi has WVU as a #4 seed in the South region of March Madness, against #13 seed Yale in Albany, New York. #5 seed Xavier and #12 seed Iona would play the winner, giving Huggins Henchmen a chance to avenge 1 of their 2 losses so far.

CBS Sports’ Jerry Palm has WVU as a #7 seed meeting #10 seed Sam Houston State with #2 seed Arizona and #15 seed Northwestern State playing the winner.

WAY too soon.

But fun to see my beloved almost mater projected as #3, #4 or #7 seed. I can live within any of that. Just don’t make us a #5 seed, which loses to #12 seed in the first round more often in history than any other first round matchups.

Just get in March Madness, get hot, win 6 games and Hall of Fame coach Bob Huggins finally can have his national title. Injuries to D’Shaun Butler and Kenyon Martin derailed Remarkable Robert in previous skis down that slippery slope to the national title

Bob & WVU deserve it. And, yes, I'll repeat it: WVU won the national basketball title in 1942, the NIT, which was so much bigger than the NCAA tournament back then that the NCAA had to make a rule that colleges could NOT turn down an NCAA invitation. Some schools, losing in the first of round, would then accept an invite to the other and get beyond the first round!

I can't wait for Saturday's start of 5 Big 12 conference games involving all 10 teams, the Big 12 tournament which will be awesome and then March Madness. Helps blur the misery of another cold, snowy Ohio winter!
Tell us in your own words.

WAY too soon.

Whew, conference match-ups haven't even begun and CFE already is drinking the kool-aid.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT