ADVERTISEMENT

Habit-forming, huh?

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Feb 2, 2016 — 13 Iowa State Cyclones 81-76. West Virginia overcame a 15-point deficit in the first half and finished the contest on a 9-2 run.

Feb. 8, 2023 – WVU, 76-71. West Virginia, down 71-70 with 1:29 left, top season scorer Erik Stevenson out with 5 personals, scored LAST SIX POINTS of game to win! Team that blew games in final 5 minutes all season pulled this one out!

The 9 strangers are now a brotherhood, a family!

Reactions: Stan Kiser
Joe T. completely fooled that punk on that last layup attempt.. really weak on the part of that IW. St. player. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: KingCoal
Feb 2, 2016 — 13 Iowa State Cyclones 81-76. West Virginia overcame a 15-point deficit in the first half and finished the contest on a 9-2 run.

Feb. 8, 2023 – WVU, 76-71. West Virginia, down 71-70 with 1:29 left, top season scorer Erik Stevenson out with 5 personals, scored LAST SIX POINTS of game to win! Team that blew games in final 5 minutes all season pulled this one out!

The 9 strangers are now a brotherhood, a family!
8 points were from the foul line. WVU last FG was the 5:55 mark to put us up 6 at 68-62.

5:55
i
Kedrian Johnson made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Erik Stevenson. 62 68

ISU last FG put them up 71-70

1:29
i
Jaren Holmes made Layup. 71 70

WVU was 8-10 in FT the final 4:37
In January we blew those type games with missed foul shots.

Will your excuse at the end of the year be WVU played 9 strangers?

Better Iowa State giving up easy layup that WVU, which has done it WAY too often this season. But I think this team with 9 college transfers new to each other finally has found its footing and may do some good things the rest of the season and in March Madness. The Big 12 tournament will be like Evil Kenievel going off a cliff of the Grand Canyon and trying to get to the W side for EVERY team in every game! Maybe more awesome to watch than March Madness!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT