ADVERTISEMENT

Gronk telling the world that CTE is reversible...

Hey OT board members....if you're a racist you probably have a friend in @MountaineerWV .

He's a genuine Joe Biden, Robert Byrd, J. William Fullbright old fashioned anti integration anti forced busing White segregationist racist!

He doesn't have any intimate Black friends, his kids have few Black friends, he doesn't even allow them to invite any Black kids for sleep overs! He's a classic segregationist. He doesn't worship with Black people, doesn't eat with them, doesn't drink with them and he doesn't even live around any! A real Black people hater!

Avoid him if you don't want to be tagged as a member of some White segregationist sect that looks for ways to avoid interacting with ordinary Black people. He doesn't know many and doesn't even try to get to know any. He just avoids most of 'em.

What a racist! o_O

Again, racist ATL doesn't deny laughing at racist comment about Michelle........instead tries to change subject about how more Christian he is than I......yet he drinks, sleeps around, and laughs with racists.

He got busted laughing at white men calling black women gorillas and posting comparison photos of black women and chimpanzees inviting white men to make comments on whether a black woman looks like a Chimpanzee. Of course he will try to change the subject. He will lash out instead of admitting he was wrong. Sound familiar? Nothing about this guys actions indicate he is a Christian.

Last edited:
He got busted laughing at white men calling black women gorillas and posting comparison photos of black women and chimpanzees inviting white men to make comments on whether a black woman looks like a Chimpanzee. Of course he will try to change the subject.

I'm on "ignore". How the Hell do you know what I posted? You can't even get a black chick to go out with your goober Podunk ass! What hot Black chick in her right mind would go out with you? You're an embarrassment! Even wild animals avoid your Goober lookin' ass!

Last edited:
Any d-bag creep that grabs vaginas without consent isn’t a typical guy. Most guys either know how to read signs, or wait for the obvious greenlight.

How exactly do you get consent for that. "Hi, darling, it's been a wonderful date. Is it ok if I grab you by your vagina?"

How exactly do you get consent for that. "Hi, darling, it's been a wonderful date. Is it ok if I grab you by your vagina?"
Guess you’ve never been given signs, or were clueless on how to read them. Some women (I’d say most) like to be dominated by someone they are attracted to. They’re repulsed by the attempt by someone they aren’t attracted to. Reading the signs isn’t hard. D-bag creeps don’t respect women enough to try to read, or they don’t care. I take Trump as the don’t care type.

He got busted laughing at white men calling black women gorillas and posting comparison photos of black women and chimpanzees inviting white men to make comments on whether a black woman looks like a Chimpanzee. Of course he will try to change the subject. He will lash out instead of admitting he was wrong. Sound familiar? Nothing about this guys actions indicate he is a Christian.
White guys calling a black man racist because the black man does not conform to their racial standard.

I know you are not smart enough to realize that this makes you a racist.

White guys calling a black man racist because the black man does not conform to their racial standard.

I know you are not smart enough to realize that this makes you a racist.

He doesn't know or date any black women either. I think that qualifies him as racist also. Either that or they're too disgusted to go out with his goober ass.

He doesn't know or date any black women either. I think that qualifies him as racist also. Either that or they're too disgusted to go out with his goober ass.
Small hands, small feet, small ______. Thatd be my guess.

Mountaineerwv doesn't even invite Black people over to share a meal! Damn near 30 million Black folks living in the U.S. and he can't find even one to invite over to share a few crumbs. :scream:

Doesn't even endeavor to know any well enough to invite over either!

Won't even allow his kids to invite other Negro children for sleep overs. Just a stone cold segregationist.

Yuk....keep away! You might get some of his segreationist hatred all over ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey @tjebarr... See that pretty black lady standing next to me in my sig pic? That's my 83 year old Black Mother. Ain't she fine? Bet YOU don't know any Black women her age as fine as she is do 'ya?

Holy shit, dude. Not only are you triggered, but you are one creepy-ass weirdo. Talking about how "fine" your mother is? God damn! That is creepy as f'uck.

Seriously, what the f'uck is wrong with you? Do you have some sort of mental disease? Do you have a learning disability? You have certainly tied us right back into the thread title. Were you ever hit in the head really hard? You seriously have a mental disorder.

Reactions: tjebarr
Holy shit, dude. Not only are you triggered, but you are one creepy-ass weirdo. Talking about how "fine" your mother is? God damn! That is creepy as f'uck.

Seriously, what the f'uck is wrong with you? Do you have some sort of mental disease? Do you have a learning disability? You have certainly tied us right back into the thread title. Were you ever hit in the head really hard? You seriously have a mental disorder.

My mother never forced me to pretend I was White. Where did yours fail you where you need to pretend you're Black?

And why didn't she teach you about charity to the poor? Was she that selfish, or is it just YOU?

There is nothing wrong with admiring how good my 83 year old Mother looks. The only one making negative connotations to that is YOU. You're the sick twsited selfish mixed up bi racial nymph.

Don't let yourself be drawn into his madness

I know more black people than you. I had dinner with black people in my home last night. When's the last time you broke bread with somebody black in your home?

Segregationist.

KKK members employed large amounts of blacks to work in their shops back in the post Civil War years......guess they weren't racist at after all!

You laughed with someone who compared Michelle Obama to a gorilla. YOU did that. YOU cannot deny that. YOU are racist.

By the way, I don't drink....smoke....do drugs....or sleep around on my wife......I do have a potty mouth though......

Mountaineerwv doesn't even invite Black people over to share a meal! Damn near 30 million Black folks living in the U.S. and he can't find even one to invite over to share a few crumbs. :scream:

Doesn't even endeavor to know any well enough to invite over either!

Won't even allow his kids to invite other Negro children for sleep overs. Just a stone cold segregationist.

Yuk....keep away! You might get some of his segreationist hatred all over ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Triggered.........

Reactions: tjebarr
Hijacked while it was still taxiing down the runway. Happens.

I still can't believe what f'in Gronk said. Dumbass. Pretty apparent he never spent much time in class.....or too many blows to the head.
Did he just casually say it, or is he out selling a product?

KKK members employed large amounts of blacks to work in their shops back in the post Civil War years......guess they weren't racist at after all!

You laughed with someone who compared Michelle Obama to a gorilla. YOU did that. YOU cannot deny that. YOU are racist.

By the way, I don't drink....smoke....do drugs....or sleep around on my wife......I do have a potty mouth though......

He he is definitely racist

Reactions: countryroads89
Triggered.........

I can't help the fact you avoid Black people and don't even allow them anywhere near your home. I'm not segregationist YOU are!

I know plenty of White folks. Personally. Invite em to dinner. Party with 'em. Work with 'em. Live near 'em. My next door neighbor is White...we share beer and talk College football together.

How many Black people do you know? When's the last time you invited someone Black into your home?

You're a racist segregationist....constantly avoiding Black folks who mean you no harm. Man what a loser.

1256992.main_image.jpg

I can't help the fact you avoid Black people and don't even allow them anywhere near your home. I'm not segregationist YOU are!

I know plenty of White folks. Personally. Invite em to dinner. Party with 'em. Work with 'em. Live near 'em. My next door neighbor is White...we share beer and talk College football together.

How many Black people do you know? When's the last time you invited someone Black into your home?

You're a racist segregationist....constantly avoiding Black folks who mean you no harm. Man what a loser.

Do my cousins and other BLACK family members count?

The fact remains you can't even remember the last time you invited a personal Black friend into your home and you can count on one hand the number of Black folks you personally know.

If that's not the classic definition of a segregationist (one who avoids exposures to other people of a different race) then I don't know what is. Democrats like Joe Biden were also segregationists who fought against racial integration. You like Biden don't 'ya? He only recently met a Black guy who was "clean and articulate". He didnt know anyone like that before Zero came along...it was story book man!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT