ADVERTISEMENT

Gronk telling the world that CTE is reversible...

You mad at bama ??

Not really. I LOVE to laugh at him. He predicted a landslide victory for Hillary. He made fun of Trump for grabbing vaginas. When called out by others on the board for not being the typical guy he backtracked. He is easy to make fun of. Not to mention him trying to get coops attention at all costs. Lol

Since you have already "prove it" it should be easy for you to quote all the comments.

Ok....here ya go....

I think you're a putz. I think you are the exact opposite of a MAN. A lot of people have characteristics that bring to mind an animal, another person, etc. I think there are black people and white people that look like chimps, monkeys, or gorillas. It's not a racial thing. It's an observational thing. But no, I do not think Michelle Obama looks like a chimpanzee, I would say she more closely resembles a highland gorilla. She's just not an attractive woman, at all. I would like to apologize to the highland gorilla if it is offended by the comparison. That's what I think.

Now that's funny.

Reactions: tjebarr
So one person? You implied that there were others like a lot of people. Total fail on your part. That one person saying that doesn't change the fact that @countryroads89 inferred that a member of this board was Stephen from django.

He laughed at that statement = can't complain about racist comments when you laugh at them. He did....proved it. Thanks!

Not really. I LOVE to laugh at him. He predicted a landslide victory for Hillary. He made fun of Trump for grabbing vaginas. When called out by others on the board for not being the typical guy he backtracked. He is easy to make fun of. Not to mention him trying to get coops attention at all costs. Lol
Any d-bag creep that grabs vaginas without consent isn’t a typical guy. Most guys either know how to read signs, or wait for the obvious greenlight.

Ok....here ya go....

Wow , not only does this black dude post pictures of Michelle Obama and Chimpanzees for comparison he says its funny when a white dude compares her to a highland gorilla. Starting to seriously doubt this guy is really black

He laughed at that statement = can't complain about racist comments when you laugh at them. He did....proved it. Thanks!

So you're saying that a black man can't have his own opinion on how a black woman looks? Bold strategy cotton. Let's see how it pays off for you. Of course you are the guy who signed up on a sugar daddy website. Ages 18-99 with the headline: "Save me" LMAO!

You are a racist so it really doesn't matter what you say tiny hands.

So you're saying that a black man can't have his own opinion on how a black woman looks? Bold strategy cotton. Let's see how it pays off for you. Of course you are the guy who signed up on a sugar daddy website. Ages 18-99 with the headline: "Save me" LMAO!

Real black men dont laugh at white guys comparing their women to gorillas. You are a sad pathetic douche for defending him

Reactions: countryroads89
So you're saying that a black man can't have his own opinion on how a black woman looks?!

Damn dude. You just went full retard. A black man cheering on white dudes making racist remarks about a black woman is utterly pathetic. A truly pathetic excuse for a human being. I don’t know how he sleeps at night. Didn’t the character Stephen on Django cheer on the mistreatment of other blacks at the hands of whites? Thought so.

Reactions: tjebarr
You are a racist so it really doesn't matter what you say tiny hands.

They're just upset 007 they'll never get any of this
D4ttDG8UUAEzTuq.jpg

I don't need some puny lil' white dude lookin' like Gomer Pyle tryin' to tap dis honey!

Is she talkin' 'bout me?
2908.jpg

He is trying to fit in with the redneck white dudes. His racist comments towards black women are inexcusable

Damn dude. You just went full retard. A black man cheering on white dudes making racist remarks about a black woman is utterly pathetic. A truly pathetic excuse for a human being. I don’t know how he sleeps at night. Didn’t the character Stephen on Django cheer on the mistreatment of other blacks at the hands of whites? Thought so.

Didn't Stephen give to the poor? He thought he was White too 'ya know?

Last edited:

They're just jealous a Black man schools their dumb hick asses everyday. That's why they can look at my sig pic and still insist I'm not Black. They're not used to a Black man teaching them about their about their own ignorance.

Bunch of curd chewing Heffers.
giphy.gif

Reactions: wvu2007

I have a hard time believing that dude is seriously black. Laughing at white men calling black women gorillas.

Real black men dont laugh at white guys comparing their women to gorillas. You are a sad pathetic douche for defending him

How do you know? You are a little white man with little white hands. p.s. the racist liked your post.

I have a hard time believing that dude is seriously black

I have a hard time believing you're NOT as much of a goober as you look in this pic! Look at that hat!!!!!!!
2908.jpg

Do you even know how to read? Why do you constantly post news articles without attribution? Damn....

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing you're NOT as much of a goober you look in this pic! Look at that hat!!!!!!!
2908.jpg

Do you even know how to read? Why do you constantly post news articles without attribution? Damn....

Those tiny little hands couldn't even grab on to a nice black booty. TJ is an embarrassment to white people.

How do you know? You are a little white man with little white hands. p.s. the racist liked your post.

Because, I have shown his 'chimpanzee and gorilla ' posts to well respected black men and they were sickened. Only a pussy ass bitch would act that way he does towards black women. He just wants to fit in with the white racist calling black women gorillas

Reactions: countryroads89
Those tiny little hands couldn't even grab on to a nice black booty. TJ is an embarrassment to white people.

He's not in my race....he'd get jacked in my old neighborhood just 'cause he looks like a punk.

Look at that hat!
2908.jpg

Because, I have shown his 'chimpanzee and gorilla ' posts to well respected black men and they were sickened. Only a pussy ass bitch would act that way he does towards black women.

No you haven't. No reason to lie.

He's not in my race....he'd get jacked in my old neighborhood just 'cause he looks like a punk.

Look at that hat!
2908.jpg

Looks like a dude that would eat smelly puss just because he finally has a chance at it.

Reactions: atlkvb
Because, I have shown his 'chimpanzee and gorilla ' posts to well respected black men and they were sickened. Only a pussy ass bitch would act that way he does towards black women.

You couldn't get within two feet of a fine ass Black woman. Most of 'em would laugh their fine black asses off at your goofy ass lookin' self trying to crack on one of 'em.

Look at that hat!
2908.jpg

Hey Momma...wanna go KILL some defenseless animals with me?

Are you crazy? Get away from me Goober!
images

You couldn't get within two feet of a fine ass Black woman. Most of 'em would laugh their fine black asses off at your goofy ass lookin' self trying to crack on one of 'em.

Look at that hat!
2908.jpg

Hey Momma...wanna go KILL some defenseless animals with me?

Are you crazy? Get away from me Goober!
images

HAHHAHA He really does look goofy. Just imagining him strolling up to one of my black female friends in that get up trying to spit game is cracking me up.

Reactions: atlkvb
Because, I have shown his 'chimpanzee and gorilla ' posts to well respected black men and they were sickened. Only a pussy ass bitch would act that way he does towards black women. He just wants to fit in with the white racist calling black women gorillas

My Black mother taught me how to read. What did your mother teach you? How to pose with dead animals and pretend you're a Man?

Nice

2908.jpg

My Mother taught me how to tie my shoes too! But she never told me what a news reporter was...dammit!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT