ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Graduate transfer point guard Jones cuts list, West Virginia included

We have a superstar point guard. He can only dribble with one hand never passes and cant shoot

I agree but we will see if next season even happens. A true point guard with experience would be huge though.

Be a shame if next year doesn’t happen. I assume you’ll take this the wrong way but Pitt football is set up for their best team in years, Pitt hoops has a solid top 40 type of class coming in, WVU Brown yr two will be interesting and WVU basketball is set up for a top 12 season. I will be super bummed if we aren’t back to normal come August 1st.

Be a shame if next year doesn’t happen. I assume you’ll take this the wrong way but Pitt football is set up for their best team in years, Pitt hoops has a solid top 40 type of class coming in, WVU Brown yr two will be interesting and WVU basketball is set up for a top 12 season. I will be super bummed if we aren’t back to normal come August 1st.
I would rather see Pitt doing well so it does not hurt our strength of schedule when we beat them. Pitt basketball lost a couple of close one to good teams but got blown out by others. They did improve over last year. Sadly we will not see football this year.

So Greg is saying Pitt is back. Pitt does have that awesome OOC schedule...
Miami, Ohio
@ Marshall Thundering Turd (about the only time I ever cheer for Mini U)
Richmond Spiders
Notre Dame (they finally fill the stadium)

Open conference with power house Duke and they don't play Clemson add that up with playing in the weak division of ACC Coastal and yup they might actually get some wins. Possible 8-4 or 7-5.

Where does WVU finish? Anywhere from another 5-7 or 7-5 depending on O-Line and QB play.

And forget the awesome ACC, BC, Wake, Cuse, Duke, Virginia, real power houses, and dont forget Miami is back, again, so you have to save themselves for that gauntlet

So Greg is saying Pitt is back. Pitt does have that awesome OOC schedule...
Miami, Ohio
@ Marshall Thundering Turd (about the only time I ever cheer for Mini U)
Richmond Spiders
Notre Dame (they finally fill the stadium)

Open conference with power house Duke and they don't play Clemson add that up with playing in the weak division of ACC Coastal and yup they might actually get some wins. Possible 8-4 or 7-5.

Where does WVU finish? Anywhere from another 5-7 or 7-5 depending on O-Line and QB play.

Of course I didn’t say Pitt is back. Pitt has like 19 guys retuning and had a very solid D last year. Just said, potentially, something to be excited about if someone was a Pitt guy. No different than WVU hoop really. A lot to be excited about for next hoop season.

Yes, I can clearly see it from Pitt’s perspective for basketball. The trip to Morgantown will be something special to look forward to.

Yes, I can clearly see it from Pitt’s perspective for basketball. The trip to Morgantown will be something special to look forward to.

Pitt/WVU is special anywhere. I get a kick out of the homers at Pitt and the homers at WVU that act like Pitt/WVU is just another game haha.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
Pitt/WVU is special anywhere. I get a kick out of the homers at Pitt and the homers at WVU that act like Pitt/WVU is just another game haha.
I took my daughter up to WVU before she choice her college. She went to the Pitt WVU basketball game with me. She ended up going to North Carolina, and I ask her how the NC duke game compared. She state the intensity level was not even close and the WVU crowd was much more into it. It really is special.

I took my daughter up to WVU before she choice her college. She went to the Pitt WVU basketball game with me. She ended up going to North Carolina, and I ask her how the NC duke game compared. She state the intensity level was not even close and the WVU crowd was much more into it. It really is special.

I’ve been to UNC/UVA game at UNC and wasn’t close to the WVU/Kansas game at a WVU. I’ve said many time WVU can hold their own with anybody. Always considered WVU a special place. BTW really awesome and impressive your daughter is at UNC!!! Must be super proud of her.

I’ve been to UNC/UVA game at UNC and wasn’t close to the WVU/Kansas game at a WVU. I’ve said many time WVU can hold their own with anybody. Always considered WVU a special place. BTW really awesome and impressive your daughter is at UNC!!! Must be super proud of her.
She graduated in 3 years and yes I am proud of her. One of the twins went to NYU. My wife got her masters degree from Chapel Hill. Living off of one income with three kids and the wife in school was fun.

Got out of the market in February. Glad I did. Be safe.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
She graduated in 3 years and yes I am proud of her. One of the twins went to NYU. My wife got her masters degree from Chapel Hill. Living off of one income with three kids and the wife in school was fun.

Got out of the market in February. Glad I did. Be safe.

At the end of the day your head, heart and soul were and are in the right place! I’m an identical twin. 58 sec younger than my twin and he’s treated me like his younger brother for over 50 yrs. Great call on market obviously. If you have a legit time horizon don’t miss some buy levels from here down to 18,000.

At the end of the day your head, heart and soul were and are in the right place! I’m an identical twin. 58 sec younger than my twin and he’s treated me like his younger brother for over 50 yrs. Great call on market obviously. If you have a legit time horizon don’t miss some buy levels from here down to 18,000.
Funny I set my buy back at 18,000 but have been thinking I should spread out my buys. My youngest is 6'3" and his brother is 5'8".

Your mind is completely consumed with dogging a college athlete. Your existence is sad...
Yeah instead of pointing out the obvious and his ridiculous ego, I should be like you and lick a college athletes nuts and get off to kissing his ass. He F'n sucks and is a peckerhead and I will say it every day until hes gone

Yeah instead of pointing out the obvious and his ridiculous ego, I should be like you and lick a college athletes nuts and get off to kissing his ass. He F'n sucks and is a peckerhead and I will say it every day until hes gone
giphy.gif

Reactions: WVUALLEN

original.gif

Hope you didn't forget anything when the foot went up your ass and booted you out the door.

Does this mean you'll be posting as Buckaineer now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT