ADVERTISEMENT

God made a Dictator

He made you too, yet you reject him and don't really believe he even exists?
Yet Trump is really here isn't he? So are you aren't 'ya? 🤔
giphy.gif

He made you too, yet you reject him and don't really believe he even exists?
Yet Trump is really here isn't he? So are you aren't 'ya? 🤔
giphy.gif
As soon as we figure out what planet god came from things will be easier. I am sure the y’all Qaeda will yap about this

Last edited:
As soon as we figure out what planet god came from things will be easier.
So Trump's an alien from another planet created by an alien from another planet who wants to round up & deport all illegal aliens and that makes him a racist dictator too right @sammyk ? :rolleyes:

So Trump's an alien from another planet created by an alien from another planet who wants to round up & deport all illegal aliens and that makes him a racist dictator too right @sammyk ? :rolleyes:
So trump is your god. HMMM Follow any false idols do we. Nice job evangelical idiot

Reactions: moe
So trump is your god. HMMM Follow any false idols do we. Nice job evangelical idiot
You Love placing words into someone's mouth yet you can't defend what YOU said. YOU said Trump was "made by God" whom YOU defined as an alien correct? So I simply put some substance behind your sophistry to force you defend it and not only can you not stand behind you own self induced myopia, you have to accuse me of something I never said and call me childish names just to emphasize your puerile temper tantrum! :joy:

What's more of false idol than rejecting the Living Lord of the Universe @sammyk ? So you're telling me you don't believe God's an alien as you stated? You're also an inveterate liar too.

Nice job there @sammyk ...you're firing on all cylinders in this thread.
giphy.gif

You Love placing words into someone's mouth yet you can't defend what YOU said. YOU said Trump was "made by God" whom YOU defined as an alien correct? So I simply put some substance behind your sophistry to force you defend it and not only can you not stand behind you own self induced myopia, you have to accuse me of something I never said and call me childish names just to emphasize your puerile temper tantrum! :joy:

What's more of false idol than rejecting the Living Lord of the Universe @sammyk ? So you're telling me you don't believe God's an alien as you stated? You're also an inveterate liar too.

Nice job there @sammyk ...you're firing on all cylinders in this thread.
giphy.gif
Evangelic idiot

Evangelic idiot
Most folks call names after they run out of salient arguments. Apparently you ran out many many names ago.

Poor @sammyk ... out of his own thoughts, running in place...calling names & heading nowhere! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
giphy.gif

you are the fool......and God has a big "G".......and if I were you I would be stocking up on water...there isn't any in hell
I don't want @sammyk to go to Hell. Not only is it hot as....well you know....but once you make it there 'ya can't leave.

Considering the current state of his already fried brain, taking up permanent residence there for him would be cruel and unusual punishment! For what? Just being a mindless bot? Surely he deserves better?

I'll Pray for him.

I don't want @sammyk to go to Hell. Not only is it hot as....well you know....but once you make it there 'ya can't leave.

Considering the current state of his already fried brain, taking up permanent residence there for him would be cruel and unusual punishment! For what? Just being a mindless bot? Surely he deserves better?

I'll Pray for him.
me too.........but you better have some thick knee pads my brother

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Hahahah you are a true clown
GDsgdjQaUAAnu82

Biden: It feels good dressed up like a Dictator. Makes me think I'm a real bad ass!

Have to admit creepy Joe it's better than looking absent minded! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey, I resent that remark!
iu

I don't know why? You are an absent minded creepy corpse 'ya know?

Don't remind me
iu

Last edited:
me too.........but you better have some thick knee pads my brother
Even the most despicable, degenerate and reprobate Sinners deserve Almighty God's amazing Grace & Mercy...however in @sammyk 's case maybe the Lord will make an exception? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT