ADVERTISEMENT

God Made Trump

GDVDTLcWAAAINzw

Which God? El, Jehovah, Jesus, Allah, Brahma, or Trump?

Who made God?

Waiting for you dumbass reply.
He doesn't believe in Yaweh God @30CAT. However he does believe Trump has beaten him. Matter of fact he's exasperated over it.

So what he's doing is transferring his non belief in the Almighty into non belief of Trump. On the one hand he's convinced God doesn't exist, so in his mind equating them means Trump is also a non existent deity.

See what happens when one grows desperate?

It's so funny. Leftist pre programmed bots, who don't believe in any God, are trying to equate Trump with "a" God!

Now why do you suppose they're doing that? Because they can't figure out how a guy who lost his election by a "record" number of votes is the current favorite to win his job back! Only a "God" could be so lucky if you're a mind numbed bot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'm not a God, but I've sure got those Leftist bots believing I'm about to wipe them all out!
iu

Well according to the numbers DJT...you have a "Heavenly" preference over their loser creepy corpse

GOD did make Trump...

The New Yorker magazine agrees !

GDWUoY3aMAATSTf

Leftists don't understand Trump's appeal. Trump supporters don't understand how
being Leftist appeals to anyone? So let me simplify it.

Trump appeals to non Leftists. Think of what makes folks Leftists? THAT'S what makes Trump appealing. Leftists are so bad, most of them refuse to even admit they are!

Fact.
(and I can prove it)

Challenge:

Any Leftist on this board brave enough to stand up for what you support engage me and I'll dare you to admit you are a Leftist.

None of you will because none of you can. So I don't really have to prove what I just posted, because I just did! There are plenty of Leftists who will read this and not accept my challenge.

That's my proof.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
GOD even made this thing...

Succubus [suhk-yuh-buhs]

'A Demon Assuming Female Form To Have Sexual Intercourse With Men In Their Sleep.'

tranny works too...

GDhSEDAWoAAihdB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT