ADVERTISEMENT

Gee: Big 12 puts expansion on hold

I can't argue that, I mean pitt is obviously the only team that draws more for teams like Notre dame and Florida state than they do for Youngstown or villanova...

Discussion is fun and all but there have to some people here who want to discuss reality instead of long running fantasy insults no?

Yea... ...people expect Pitt would draw more for a team like ND. You might be surprised by some of the other 'popular' teams at PItt home games...

Find out here

.....and here

Reactions: michaelwalkerbr
__and I suggest you read some of the replies after the articles from Pitt fans. They know there's an attendance problem and that Pitt inflates actual game attendance numbers by using the number of tickets dispensed (maybe even for free) rather than the number of times a turnstile turns.

Yea... ...people expect Pitt would draw more for a team like ND. You might be surprised by some of the other 'popular' teams at PItt home games...

Find out here

.....and here

Very nice research from an unbiased view. Very interesting results, but the problem still stands. I can't help but wonder if the occasional high attendance against lower level competition came on weeks the Steelers did not play.

True, she wasn't specific and you obviously need special attention when being addressed.

It's interesting your answer included a P5 conference that wouldn't actually take Pitt now that it has WVU (overlapping tv coverage) and a couple of wanna-be conferences (which would be perfect for the Panthers).

You still obsessed with me Pittzit?

True, she wasn't specific and you obviously need special attention when being addressed.

It's interesting your answer included a P5 conference that wouldn't actually take Pitt now that it has WVU (overlapping tv coverage) and a couple of wanna-be conferences (which would be perfect for the Panthers).

Do you know what WVU ratings are on WTAE? You are foolish little girl!

Do you know what WVU ratings are on WTAE? You are foolish little girl!

I would if you would share them... ...and then I'd, as usual, ridicule and mock why you think you made an impact on the discussion. Most, if not all, readers would then agree with me.

Just another thread...

I would if you would share them... ...and then I'd, as usual, ridicule and mock why you think you made an impact on the discussion. Most, if not all, readers would then agree with me.

Just another thread...

Most don't agree with you. Anyone that knows media(hint: I do) knows WVU ratings on WTAE are virtually nonexistent. Fool yourself Pittzit but don't forget I know you are Pitt through and through sweetheart!

Most don't agree with you. Anyone that knows media(hint: I do) knows WVU ratings on WTAE are virtually nonexistent. Fool yourself Pittzit but don't forget I know you are Pitt through and through sweetheart!

Again.. ..care to wager ?

...or is talking shit all you have to offer..?

-------

I have little doubt that I could organize mods to clarify what's true. Fact is.. ..I bet they would love to participate.

Again.. ..care to wager ?

...or is talking shit all you have to offer..?

-------

I have little doubt that I could organize mods to clarify what's true. Fact is.. ..I bet they would love to participate.

You have no friends or likes! You are weird and don't use mods
I guess...in your world.

You still obsessed with PittZit ?

Care to wager if I'm actually that poster (the answer will be no) ?

You're an excellent PantherLair member but I guess you could have changed from Pittzit.

ADVERTISEMENT