ADVERTISEMENT

Forget all the horsecrap and...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
Screw the PAC etc and get UNLV for Vegas market...San Diego State for San Diego...USF for Tampa market...and Memphis and move on to media negotiations. The current crap appears to be posturing.

Screw the PAC etc and get UNLV for Vegas market...San Diego State for San Diego...USF for Tampa market...and Memphis and move on to media negotiations. The current crap appears to be posturing.
I’m in the minority, but I’m hoping it all collapses. I’m to the point, I hope somehow WVU is left out of this nonstop BS of expansion and constantly fretting over being left out. Let’s rip the bandaid off and get it over with. Get back to the real student athlete mission and play regional rivals and watch players who really just wanna play no matter how good they are.

I’m in the minority, but I’m hoping it all collapses. I’m to the point, I hope somehow WVU is left out of this nonstop BS of expansion and constantly fretting over being left out. Let’s rip the bandaid off and get it over with. Get back to the real student athlete mission and play regional rivals and watch players who really just wanna play no matter how good they are.
Could be the future.

^^ Ditto Im fine with that too.

I'm more curious if Joe Burrow is going to become the new face in the NFL than I am all this NCAA drama anymore. What a turn off to college sports. I'm about checked out on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT