ADVERTISEMENT

First Game, new coaching staff, many new players ...

Im not sure if its dementia. He definitely has some type of personality disorder. What kind of grown man would come on to message board in the middle of the night telling people that he has golf scores posted on the ghin site. Its not like anyone cares. He is threatening to leave the free board because of your harassment. It looks the other way around to me. It would be great if he left no one would miss him at all. He brags about having a blue lot account probably because he can't get a vip account on the 247 board. The mods come down harder on riff raff like him.

Scores are not posted yet Dipshit. Reading comprehension not good. Other way around.....I get harassed nonstop. I just play along. I don’t brag about Lot slowpoke. I have to prove I have one because you and your 4 man band are pathetic. I have no interest in 247. I’m all Rivals. tMB on Rivals is great. You should jump on. Non of this crap is on it. Oh wait! You won’t cough up $100 for the pay site. Never mind.

Scores are not posted yet Dipshit. Reading comprehension not good. Other way around.....I get harassed nonstop. I just play along. I don’t brag about Lot slowpoke. I have to prove I have one because you and your 4 man band are pathetic. I have no interest in 247. I’m all Rivals. tMB on Rivals is great. You should jump on. Non of this crap is on it. Oh wait! You won’t cough up $100 for the pay site. Never mind.
Maybe you should reread what I said. I said no one cares what you scores are. I don't need to join the blue lot vip lot or any other pay site. I get enough information on the free sites. Plus my life doesn't revolve around hanging out on message boards at 2am in the morning.

7ad07186c30a597e6e736648b5b94fce1723dfc1dd5ce48f185a6ab32cfd4e7d.jpg

@WVUFanForever I threw you bone and “liked” everyone of your posts in this thread. Is that enough to get you to leave me alone? I’m about ready to quit the free site because of your harassment. I can’t take the bullying much more. Plus you try hard so I thought I’d help your like ratio.
Just quit being an asshole troll on here and you can I get along quite nicely on here...very simple actually.

Reactions: OlegeezEER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT