ADVERTISEMENT

First Game, new coaching staff, many new players ...

Cause the dude is weird Who acts like this? Only him....guy needs mental help.

Talking about a teams and b teams on a message board....LMAO....get this guy help quickly.
What type of guy would take a trip somewhere and make it point to continue posting on a message board.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
I am just a guy on a message board just like you except I don't make claims that I can't back up.

I’ll bite.....what claims are you referring too? I’ve never mislead this site. You’re the jerkoff with a fake handle haha.

Your dream is to act like a fool and jackass on a WVU message board begging for attention from strangers?

I guess you are succeeding.

Had a great round at Old Head in Ireland today. Let me know if you want to hear all about it.

How bout we move onto football instead of you guys following me around then get offended when I troll the shit out of you. Amazingly, you guys feel slighted by a guy on a freaken website. Ridiculous! Let’s talk football and WVU. Or just ignore me.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I laugh at the guy who goes around touting about his blue lot account but always fails to offer proof.

I don’t need to offer poof to a poor that isn’t on Lot. Vernon knows my Lot acct you F’n fool. What’s your problem man.

I don’t need to offer poof to a poor that isn’t on Lot. Vernon knows my Lot acct you F’n fool. What’s your problem man.
I doubt Vernon knows anything about you. If you had a blue lot account you could prove it but you can't. If you want to talk football like you said in the post above this then do so. Nobody wants to hear stories about private planes, fake golf trips and whatever other dribble comes out of your trap.

I doubt Vernon knows anything about you. If you had a blue lot account you could prove it but you can't. If you want to talk football like you said in the post above this then do so. Nobody wants to hear stories about private planes, fake golf trips and whatever other dribble comes out of your trap.

He probably knows he has multiple profiles.

You’re just the next loser focused on the wrong stuff. You ruin the site. Anytime you want to post on Lot let me know and I’ll go in and bring back something from the thread. But you don’t have a Lot acct so that’s that.

BTW for giggles how would you like for me to prove I have an acct(actually I have bought as much as three at the same time. 1 for me and 2 for family members). I assume you and/or your d bag partners would ruin the pay site as well. Put your money where you mouth is. Give me your Lot acct and I’ll like one of your post. I’m guessing you don’t have a Lot acct and have very little “likes”. Is your Lot handle the same goofy handle you have here?

You’re just the next loser focused on the wrong stuff. You ruin the site. Anytime you want to post on Lot let me know and I’ll go in and bring back something from the thread. But you don’t have a Lot acct so that’s that.

BTW for giggles how would you like for me to prove I have an acct(actually I have bought as much as three at the same time. 1 for me and 2 for family members). I assume you and/or your d bag partners would ruin the pay site as well. Put your money where you mouth is. Give me your Lot acct and I’ll like one of your post. I’m guessing you don’t have a Lot acct and have very little “likes”. Is your Lot handle the same goofy handle you have here?
There is currently a thread on the Blue Lot titled our D is so small. List the 1st word of the 1st ten responses. Can you handle that? Its away for you to prove your credentials without revealing your identity

Last edited:

You can always come over to my house and show me. Just get in that private plane you claim you have.

There is currently a thread on the Blue Lot titled our D is so small. List the 1st word of the 1st ten responses. Can handle that? Its away for you to prove your credentials without revealing your identity

I’ll make a deal with you because you don’t control a thing. I’ll tell you the first word of those 10 posts if I can tag you on Lot.

I’ll make a deal with you because you don’t control a thing. I’ll tell you the first word of those 10 posts if I can tag you on Lot.
nope im not on the lot and either are you I gave you a simple task and you failed to put up. You are a Liar.

How would you know if I gave you the 10 words. Isn’t it amazing I knew you weren’t on Lot haha.
I know a few people over there and they don't you. You have been called out on this several times you can't meet the request because you don't have and account.

I know a few people over there and they don't you. You have been called out on this several times you can't meet the request because you don't have and account.

You’re such a pathetic loser. I may take you up on this so I can troll on my flight home tomorrow. You may very well be the biggest loser on this site. I have zero doubt you are a regurgitated handle that I’ve crushed before.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You’re such a pathetic loser. I may take you up on this so I can troll on my flight home tomorrow. You may very well be the biggest loser on this site. I have zero doubt you are a regurgitated handle that I’ve crushed before.
Im looking forward to it your all talk and no action. You can't provide the info because you don't have and account. You are such fake go back to playing your golf video games.

Im looking forward to it your all talk and no action. You can't provide the info because you don't have and account. You are such fake go back to playing your golf video games.

So what do I get in exchange for the info(most of it plus a couple cherries on top) I just retrieved. I’m gonna give my handle to @TownesVanZandt anyway because I have always respected his knowledge even though he’s an over the top Mr Knoweverything. E have beaten each other up. I respect him but mock you and your weird deal you have going on.

Come on man let me humiliate you in front of all. You deserve it. I don’t post much and will immediately report to Vernon, as discussed, if you ruin threads(I know you have a Lot acct and will now know my handle like it matters haha).

You’ve been summoned for your final beatdown haha. Get in here so we all can move on from these back n forth personal attacks. I don’t like em and I assume you don’t either.

Get in here and let’s end this. You already know who I am because you can go view the thread. I put it on a tee for you guys.

@TownesVanZandt
Get in here Texass. I want you to get credit for the big REVEAL haha. It means so much for this geek to know my Lot acct like I care haha.

So what do I get in exchange for the info(most of it plus a couple cherries on top) I just retrieved. I’m gonna give my handle to @TownesVanZandt anyway because I have always respected his knowledge even though he’s an over the top Mr Knoweverything. E have beaten each other up. I respect him but mock you and your weird deal you have going on.

Come on man let me humiliate you in front of all. You deserve it. I don’t post much and will immediately report to Vernon, as discussed, if you ruin threads(I know you have a Lot acct and will now know my handle like it matters haha).
You are such a fake. What exactly are you going to report to Vernon. all you do is insult people on here anyway. I gave you a simple task and you're avoiding my challenge because you don't have and account. Why don't you tag Vernon and have him verify you have a blue lot account? You know him right? I am calling your bluff big boy.
BTW the offer still stands come over to my house in that private plane of yours.

You are such a fake. What exactly are you going to report to Vernon. all you do is insult people on here anyway. I gave you a simple task and you're avoiding my challenge because you don't have and account. Why don't you tag Vernon and have him verify you have a blue lot account? You know him right? I am calling your bluff big boy.
BTW the offer still stands come over to my house in that private plane of yours.

I haven’t done anything on Lot. I respect those members. There’s none of this pathetic crap on Lot. I’m the real deal cop on this side. If jerkoffs like you didn’t act like bafoons and get personal with me I’d never mess with anyone.

Why don’t you tag him. I have no reason to tag him on Lot. I just went into that thread goofball. I’m just curious if your that dumb that you can’t find out my handle(which I’ll present to Texass if he comes back on). I don’t care. No troll with ever get me to engage over there. I’m there strictly for the info.

I don’t have a private plane. Never said I had a plane. Why are you so irrational. I said I flew in a private jet to Whistling Straits a few weeks ago. Which I did. I was like my third or forth time traveling like that. I live a big league lifestyle but not like that. No planes.

Last edited:
The dumbass cant answer a simple question either.....in what world does a grown man act like greg on a message board....guy has mental issues.

The dumbass cant answer a simple question either.....in what world does a grown man act like greg on a message board....guy has mental issues.

Hey did you hear the latest? I proved I had a Lot acct and have the info so you assclowns ca find my handle LOL. Huge news. Hurry and find it.

Greg is a compulsive liar. He is a guy who's glory days left him back in high School. He tells us stories about private planes golf trips and never offers any proof. Its not like anyone cares anyway. What kind of guy would take a trip to Europe and spend half his time spamming opposing teams websites at 2am in the morning. To quote the great Greg his life is just a swing and a miss.

Hey did you hear the latest? I proved I had a Lot acct and have the info so you assclowns ca find my handle LOL. Huge news. Hurry and find it.

swing and miss

you still haven't offered your handle. How's that golf video game going?

BTW you can report me to Vernon now

swing and miss

you still haven't offered your handle. How's that golf video game going?

BTW you can report me to Vernon now

For the site to see. You’re so slow you forgot the post you posted to prove I didn’t have a Lot acct haha. Then your pride won’t let you be a man and move on. This is a free site. I don’t ignore or report.

Mental issues = shoving facts down your throat and proving what a trouble making jerk you are. Cool got it.
How cute...i leave posts in three threads last night and old pedogrego responds to all three this morning

dance puppet....dance.......what a douchebag homer you are with mental issues.

great thing your not obsessed with me....see ya on the Lot dumbass.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
How cute...i leave posts in three threads last night and old pedogrego responds to all three this morning

dance puppet....dance.......what a douchebag homer you are with mental issues.

great thing your not obsessed with me....see ya on the Lot dumbass.

LOL at the geek projecting and stealing my material. Hey you get that Lot acct yet poyboy haha. Oh wait you already have one along with your multiple handles. Da dic u r.
So sad.

I've told you once....I don't want you here...why would I pay to go to a site that your at?

More mental problems for old gregor...maybe a case of dementia starting.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Why the hell are you tagging me.
Not like we are friends. Stop trying to act like I even acknowledge you Greggy

Why the hell are you tagging me.
Not like we are friends. Stop trying to act like I even acknowledge you Greggy

Because I’m fvckin with you haha. I have tons of friends. You aren’t one of them. You were the original “you don’t don’t don’t have a Lot acct”. Now that I proved to @OlegeezEER, you and the other poors that I’m regularly on Lot I wanted to troll you because I know you were reading every single one of my post.

Notice ^^^^^^my @OlegeezEER tag because he’ll be back in here soon.

@WVUFanForever I threw you bone and “liked” everyone of your posts in this thread. Is that enough to get you to leave me alone? I’m about ready to quit the free site because of your harassment. I can’t take the bullying much more. Plus you try hard so I thought I’d help your like ratio.

See my above post...dementia....gregor has trouble remembering...

He thought he was in London last week....lmao.
Im not sure if its dementia. He definitely has some type of personality disorder. What kind of grown man would come on to message board in the middle of the night telling people that he has golf scores posted on the ghin site. Its not like anyone cares. He is threatening to leave the free board because of your harassment. It looks the other way around to me. It would be great if he left no one would miss him at all. He brags about having a blue lot account probably because he can't get a vip account on the 247 board. The mods come down harder on riff raff like him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT