ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Do you think Trump LITERALLY grabbed women by the pu**y

Did Trump literally walk up to hot women and grab them by the pussy when trying to pick them up

• Total voters
He probably had Hoochie Mamas offering him more trim than he could handle. Trump has never been at a loss for having hot chicks around, and so many of those potential Gold diggers looking to hitch their wagons to either his fame or $$$$$$ were probably more eager to spread their legs for him than he was willing to ask them to do it.

Why grab at what's being readily offered? He likely had his choice of snatch any time he wanted it, and he probably didn't have to ask for any of it.

Don't be shy, let your opinion be heard.
I'm sure he did. Of course, I'm not going to feign outrage like some of the other neutered candyasses on here. It's all context. I've walked straight up to a woman at a bar on numerous occassions and told her "Just to cut through the bullshit, I'm going to buy you a couple of drinks, we're going to dance some, then I'm taking you home to fvck, and we'll both get something out of it". Just the brazenness and confidence had me batting about .750 with that approach. As I said, with him, being a powerful celebrity and billionaire, you have women looking for their shot to make it big and are willing to fall over with their legs in the air. I've got news for you, the "casting couch" concept is real. I don't think you all realize how lacking in morals the younger generation is compared to when you all grew up. Sex tapes, threesomes, sexting, whatever, women took ownership of their sexuality after Paris Hilton did her thing. They are no different than men nowadays. So, do I think he grabbed them by the pussy? Yes.

I'm sure he did. Of course, I'm not going to feign outrage like some of the other neutered candyasses on here. It's all context. I've walked straight up to a woman at a bar on numerous occassions and told her "Just to cut through the bullshit, I'm going to buy you a couple of drinks, we're going to dance some, then I'm taking you home to fvck, and we'll both get something out of it". Just the brazenness and confidence had me batting about .750 with that approach. As I said, with him, being a powerful celebrity and billionaire, you have women looking for their shot to make it big and are willing to fall over with their legs in the air. I've got news for you, the "casting couch" concept is real. I don't think you all realize how lacking in morals the younger generation is compared to when you all grew up. Sex tapes, threesomes, sexting, whatever, women took ownership of their sexuality after Paris Hilton did her thing. They are no different than men nowadays. So, do I think he grabbed them by the pussy? Yes.
Shit, I grew up in the seventies, we were ****ing like rabbits compared to today.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
you have women looking for their shot to make it big and are willing to fall over with their legs in the air. I've got news for you, the "casting couch" concept is real. I don't think you all realize how lacking in morals the younger generation is compared to when you all grew up.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Reactions: lenny4wvu and WVU82
Shit, I grew up in the seventies, we were ****ing like rabbits compared to today.

You could get laid back in the day, but you still had to work a little for it.

Today, Chicks practically give it away requiring very little effort on your part. Just a visible working extension is all it really takes.

Yes, but anything the Trump does is fine as long as he's holding the republican flag. He doesn't need to be held accountable for anything. -Sincerely, this board.

Reactions: countryroads89
Yes, but anything the Trump does is fine as long as he's holding the republican flag. He doesn't need to be held accountable for anything. -Sincerely, this board.

I think the correct verbiage on this (at least for you Leftists on this board) is that ANYTHING Trump does is the absolute worst thing anyone has ever done about anything at anytime anywhere in the history of doing things!

If he farts in the WH, the Left wants him arrested for "climate change" pollution of their pristine air!

Amazing how "moral" most of the Left has suddenly become...even raging against incest when I thought prior to Trump they were all for anyone screwing anything or anyone they wanted at anytime with no moral repercussions?

Last edited:
"I could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

truth.

There's nothing to grab. That's why it's so close to to other hole, so you can carry them home like a six pack. :scream:

Idiotic statement, if I ever read one.

Candyass rebuttal.....the sexual empowerment of women is wonderful in sooooo many ways, but what you described as your "alpha dog" strategy didn't include physically grabbing them. I've been aggressive in situations even in my neutered state (never batted .750 - but was good enough for the show), but crossing the physical line is something different, imo. One way or the other, Trump might get a different reaction than a stranger at a bar would get for some women. With sexual assault at the levels they are today, I don't think advocating a physically aggressive strategy is ok. Now if more men want to attempt your personal "alpha dog" strategy, then more power to them.....but it probably wasn't just confidence that had you batting that high. Either your an attractive man as well, or alcohol played a role in greasing the skids. Sexuality isn't degrading to women though, I agree, acting like they can't handle (or shouldn't handle) aggressive sexuality is degrading to women, imo.

I've walked straight up to a woman at a bar on numerous occassions and told her "Just to cut through the bullshit, I'm going to buy you a couple of drinks, we're going to dance some, then I'm taking you home to fvck, and we'll both get something out of it". Just the brazenness and confidence had me batting about .750 with that approach.

This chick says she thought it was cute of you to do that.

Jeans-Shrunk.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT