ADVERTISEMENT

Dem Maryland official says Muslim children aligned with 'White supremacists' for opposing LGBTQ curriculum

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Still think it's isolated @sammyk ?

It was only a matter of time, before Dems turn against most all religions. Becuase most all religions are against perversion

Welcome aboard my fellow Muslim, White Supremacists! Us White Supremacist are becoming extremely diverse, according to Democrats! :joy::joy::joy:

Can anyone say indoctrination? How much more evidence do you bleaters need? From the president on down, guys.

LINK: Islamic religious freedom advocate tells Fox News Digital he was 'stunned' by Democrat's comments (I'm not in the least bit stunned. Especially with the push of the TRANS-Democrat movement)

A Democratic member of a Maryland city council blasted Muslim children as on the side of "White supremacists" after they spoke out against sexuality discussions and materials in classrooms during a heated school board meeting Tuesday evening.

"This issue has unfortunately does put… some Muslim families on the same side of an issue as White supremacists and outright bigots," said Democrat Kristin Mink of Montgomery County Council for District 5. "I would not put you in the same category as those folks, although, you know, it's complicated because they're falling on the same side of this particular issue."

Mink made the remark after Muslim children from the district spoke out against their parents' inability to opt them out of lessons they deemed violated their faith. She argued Muslim families do not have the religious right to opt their children out of LGBTQ books, similar to parents' inability to opt their children out of studying evolution.

"And that is equity," the Democrat continued. "That's not an infringement on, you know, particular religious freedoms, just as we cannot allow folks to opt out of teachings about evolution."

Sa'ad, one of the children who spoke out, is a middle school student in MCPS.

He said, "I'm here to talk about my rights. My religion teaches to respect all religions and all human beings and their rights. So does my country's law. And I want my right back to have an opt-out option."

Another child, who was a 2023 graduate from MCPS, Ibrahim Raziuddin, said, "I am here to testify on behalf of my elementary-age cousins."

"Although the introduction of texts and discussions related to transgenderism and LGBTQ+ may support MCPS's mission to be all-inclusive… I don't believe my first-grade and third-grade cousins are prepared to read and discuss such issues."

Another Muslim child, Yasmeen Elkoshairi, also a recent graduate, said, "Freedom of religion is a fundamental human right that protects the conscience of all people. It allows us to think, express and act upon what we deeply believe. But around the world and in the United States, this freedom is eroding."

Another speaker, who read a statement on behalf of a Muslim student, said, "Never should a student be marginalized or excluded because of their opinions. Giving kids the option to skip these sessions enables us to exercise our right to practice our religion freely while preventing us from experiencing harassment at school."

"Restoring the opt-out choice does not encourage bigotry or a lack of comprehension. It promotes respect and inclusivity by honoring students' religious convictions."

Ismail Royer, the director of the Islam and Religious Freedom Action Team for the Religious Freedom Institute, told Fox News Digital he was "shocked" by the council member's comments about the Muslim community.

"I was shocked. I was absolutely stunned. That's the last thing that I thought she was going to say," said. "In fact, the Muslims don't hate anyone."

Royer explained that Muslim parents educate their children to be tolerant and accepting of LGBTQ individuals, but the community was objecting to an agenda that went against their religious beliefs.

The council member did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

It was only a matter of time, before Dems turn against most all religions. Becuase most all religions are against perversion

Welcome aboard my fellow Muslim, White Supremacists! Us White Supremacist are becoming extremely diverse, according to Democrats! :joy::joy::joy:

Can anyone say indoctrination? How much more evidence do you bleaters need? From the president on down, guys.

LINK: Islamic religious freedom advocate tells Fox News Digital he was 'stunned' by Democrat's comments (I'm not in the least bit stunned. Especially with the push of the TRANS-Democrat movement)

A Democratic member of a Maryland city council blasted Muslim children as on the side of "White supremacists" after they spoke out against sexuality discussions and materials in classrooms during a heated school board meeting Tuesday evening.

"This issue has unfortunately does put… some Muslim families on the same side of an issue as White supremacists and outright bigots," said Democrat Kristin Mink of Montgomery County Council for District 5. "I would not put you in the same category as those folks, although, you know, it's complicated because they're falling on the same side of this particular issue."

Mink made the remark after Muslim children from the district spoke out against their parents' inability to opt them out of lessons they deemed violated their faith. She argued Muslim families do not have the religious right to opt their children out of LGBTQ books, similar to parents' inability to opt their children out of studying evolution.

"And that is equity," the Democrat continued. "That's not an infringement on, you know, particular religious freedoms, just as we cannot allow folks to opt out of teachings about evolution."

He said, "I'm here to talk about my rights. My religion teaches to respect all religions and all human beings and their rights. So does my country's law. And I want my right back to have an opt-out option."

Another child, who was a 2023 graduate from MCPS, Ibrahim Raziuddin, said, "I am here to testify on behalf of my elementary-age cousins."

"Although the introduction of texts and discussions related to transgenderism and LGBTQ+ may support MCPS's mission to be all-inclusive… I don't believe my first-grade and third-grade cousins are prepared to read and discuss such issues."

Another Muslim child, Yasmeen Elkoshairi, also a recent graduate, said, "Freedom of religion is a fundamental human right that protects the conscience of all people. It allows us to think, express and act upon what we deeply believe. But around the world and in the United States, this freedom is eroding."

Another speaker, who read a statement on behalf of a Muslim student, said, "Never should a student be marginalized or excluded because of their opinions. Giving kids the option to skip these sessions enables us to exercise our right to practice our religion freely while preventing us from experiencing harassment at school."

"Restoring the opt-out choice does not encourage bigotry or a lack of comprehension. It promotes respect and inclusivity by honoring students' religious convictions."

Ismail Royer, the director of the Islam and Religious Freedom Action Team for the Religious Freedom Institute, told Fox News Digital he was "shocked" by the council member's comments about the Muslim community.

"I was shocked. I was absolutely stunned. That's the last thing that I thought she was going to say," said. "In fact, the Muslims don't hate anyone."

Royer explained that Muslim parents educate their children to be tolerant and accepting of LGBTQ individuals, but the community was objecting to an agenda that went against their religious beliefs.

Montgomery County Maryland has become a far left liberal hell hole......used to be solid repub.....way back when.

Montgomery County Maryland has become a far left liberal hell hole......used to be solid repub.....way back when.
Here is the type far left liberal Dems like in Montgomery County:

Rep. David Trone officially launched his bid on Thursday for the Democratic nomination to replace retiring Sen. Ben Cardin in Maryland.
The wealthy Maryland businessman is the second candidate — after Montgomery County Council Member Will Jawando — to enter what is likely to be a crowded primary for an open Democratic-leaning Senate seat. The 79-year-old Cardin announced Monday that he would not seek another term, forcing a shadow race to succeed him into the open.

Trone, the founder of Total Wine & More, the country’s largest independent wine and spirits retailer, won a congressional seat in 2018. He had been preparing for a likely Cardin retirement for months, hiring staff and assembling a campaign team well before the senator revealed his plans.
In 1989 Pennsylvania authorities arrested Trone three times. One arrest was for negotiating volume discounts on behalf of multiple stores and illegally advertising beer prices and one was for circumventing state transportation regulations
In 1992, a grand jury in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, indicted Trone, his wife, June.
In 2016, the Massachusetts Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission served Total Wine with a license suspension.

Reactions: 30CAT

Got to love how if you disagree with democrats you are racist and white supremacy..... yeah they sound open minded... if you can't back up your opinion with facts just start calling people names...
Democrats wtf?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT