ADVERTISEMENT

Declassify!

giphy.gif

I have a severe concern that the
'Deep State' characters in FBI and Justice will do everything to obstruct even further. Brennan proposed yesterday that they refuse to cooperate and NOT turn over the items that were declassified. I believe the progression will be that when all is said and done, the principles have been fired or quit, the items will have been deleted or otherwise "LOST". Brenan, Rosenstein, Comey, etc have no interest in providing those un-redacted documents. Claim will be that an accident occurred and all the ones that Congress has been wishing for so long and tried all other means to obtain will be gone (the way= of Hillary's 30,000 e-mails. I just have a really bad feeling about the truly sinister nature of these criminals (with massive power).

'Deep State' characters in FBI and Justice will do everything to obstruct even further. Brennan proposed yesterday that they refuse to cooperate and NOT turn over the items that were declassified. I believe the progression will be that when all is said and done, the principles have been fired or quit, the items will have been deleted or otherwise "LOST". Brenan, Rosenstein, Comey, etc have no interest in providing those un-redacted documents. Claim will be that an accident occurred and all the ones that Congress has been wishing for so long and tried all other means to obtain will be gone (the way= of Hillary's 30,000 e-mails. I just have a really bad feeling about the truly sinister nature of these criminals (with massive power).

I think it's funny that the everyone is assuming ODNI does not have this material already, and that the president himself hasn't seen it.

Reactions: atlkvb
Dear Pelosi,

Dnasv31U8AA9uzU.jpg

Pound sand.

Why I said pound sand...

§3091. General congressional oversight provisions
(a) Reports to congressional committees of intelligence activities and anticipated activities
(1) The President shall ensure that the congressional intelligence committees are kept fully and currently informed of the intelligence activities of the United States, including any significant anticipated intelligence activity as required by this subchapter.

The gang of 8 doesn't direct the executive branch, they oversee.

giphy.gif

Why I said pound sand...

§3091. General congressional oversight provisions
(a) Reports to congressional committees of intelligence activities and anticipated activities
(1) The President shall ensure that the congressional intelligence committees are kept fully and currently informed of the intelligence activities of the United States, including any significant anticipated intelligence activity as required by this subchapter.

The gang of 8 doesn't direct the executive branch, they oversee.

giphy.gif
Agreed. Oval wants something declassified, no block is legit.

The lowlifes that gave the unredacted material to the NYT, don't want the American public to see something.....wonder why?

Anyone drawing a paycheck and defying the orders of the President on this should turn in their resignations now or be fired! I would also add they should automatically lose all federal employee pension and health care benefits!
Think of the billions that would save us?

Lol, stupid hope springs eternal and hoping that Trump doesn't have a million skeletons still in his closet is the dumbest one of all, all he has is his rubes and the deep state conspiracy theories, it doesn't look like ya'll are winning anything on here, Red Wave coming!

Lol, stupid hope springs eternal and hoping that Trump doesn't have a million skeletons still in his closet is the dumbest one of all, all he has is his rubes and the deep state conspiracy theories, it doesn't look like ya'll are winning anything on here, Red Wave coming!

Hey Keyser you must be so excited to see the Democrats racing to turn over all of those redacted documents? Isn't it giving you all butterflies? Finally you get to see what Trump was up to under his nasty "collusion" scheme with the Russians!

Last edited:

Let see.... to date in regards to Trump and Russian Collusion. We've seen zero evidence that Trump worked with the Russians to steal the election.

to date... in regards to a "Deep State". We've actually seen evidence that shows, at the very least, a lever of inappropriate behavior and attitudes by high ranking individuals within the FBI and DOJ in regards to a potential future President and then current sitting President.

Now, who are the rubes? Those clinging to the Collusion narrative, or those clinging to the Deep State narrative.

Anyone drawing a paycheck and defying the orders of the President on this should turn in their resignations now or be fired! I would also add they should automatically lose all federal employee pension and health care benefits!

Now here is a Constitutional crisis. The same Gang of 8 libs evidently had a previously non-disclosed agreement with DOJ/FBI personnel behind the president's back. This is totally not within the legislative's authority. No wonder they can't do their job, they're trying to do someone else's.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eed-to-keep-information-from-president-trump/

Now here is a Constitutional crisis. The same Gang of 8 libs evidently had a previously non-disclosed agreement with DOJ/FBI personnel behind the president's back. This is totally not within the legislative's authority. No wonder they can't do their job, they're trying to do someone else's.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eed-to-keep-information-from-president-trump/

In my opinion this doesn't matter they are federal employees and they are under order from the President of the United States to turn over government property. If they don't turn it over fire em! That's insubordination a fireable offense. Non-disclosure agreements notwithstanding. If they work for the DOJ they actually work for the administration. The President is their boss!

In my opinion this doesn't matter they are federal employees and they are under order from the President of the United States to turn over government property. If they don't turn it over fire em! That's insubordination a fireable offense. Non-disclosure agreements notwithstanding. If they work for the DOJ they actually work for the administration. The President is their boss!

Ezra Cohen-Watnick could step into Rosentein's position in a heartbeat. Again, just a hunch.

Agreed, but, my point, includes that even if, through their insubordination, they are fired, I have concerns that sabotage or 'freak accident' will wipe out the desired memos.

Agreed, but, my point, includes that even if, through their insubordination, they are fired, I have concerns that sabotage or 'freak accident' will wipe out the desired memos.

Well sabotage is certainly possible, but so is jail time after they're handed their pink slips.

Well sabotage is certainly possible, but so is jail time after they're handed their pink slips.
Agreed, but these crazies seem to be willing to do ANYTHING to protect their many other unlawful acts. Jail time for what has already been done seems totally appropriate. Adding some more for sabotage and destruction of government property may be but another drop into that bucket for folks like Brennan, Rosenstein, Comet, McCabe, the 'love birds' the Ohr's, etc., etc., etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT