ADVERTISEMENT

There were no classified documents in Mara a Lago, but if there were, the FBI planted them.

You'll do whatever he tells you to do.

You and he can GFY as long as we aren't a communist fascist state. And then, you can do worse.

Until then, my home will survive. There's one more 6 pt to the left off shot.

298213075_10160466363870407_1368672409929413589_n.jpg

A Trumper calling anyone homophobic is hilarious. And lashing out is laughable considering the level of discourse of this cess pool.

You believing your messiah, Pedo-Joe, is a better president than Trump is what's hilarious. The fact that you voted for the pedophile and still visit this board claiming how intellectually superior you are to everyone, is even more hilarious. Did you accidently hit the space bar one too many times in your post? Just curious. :joy::joy::joy:

Surprised to hear this stance on Trump. For what?

They will do the same thing to DeSantis and anyone who supports him. It's not Trump you're defending. However if the Anti-Trump crowd wants to go down this road. Don't come crying to me when it backfires and it most certainly will. They will have nothing to stand on when the same tactics are used on them.

Surprised to hear this stance on Trump. For what?

I don't know, whatever they come up with.

The points are:
  • Show the world what the deep state/permanent bureaucracy is all about
  • Rather than a raging bull, a calculated statesman with the same demeanor
  • Pardon Trump on day 1, have him rally the troops.
  • Trump is better on the sidelines

I don't know, whatever they come up with.

The points are:
  • Show the world what the deep state/permanent bureaucracy is all about
  • Rather than a raging bull, a calculated statesman with the same demeanor
  • Pardon Trump on day 1, have him rally the troops.
  • Trump is better on the sidelines

That's all based on the thought that we will survive the next 2 years prior to DeSantis' term.

He's the Governor of Florida not Trump's lawyer. I don't expect him to spend alot of time on it until his VP debate.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis defended former President Donald Trump after the FBI on Monday searched the ex-president’s Palm Beach County resort, calling it a “weaponization of federal agencies.”

They will do the same thing to DeSantis and anyone who supports him. It's not Trump you're defending. However if the Anti-Trump crowd wants to go down this road. Don't come crying to me when it backfires and it most certainly will. They will have nothing to stand on when the same tactics are used on them.
The most honest thing Trump ever said, “It’s not me they’re after. It’s you. I’m just in the way.”

Reactions: Gunny46
lol 2 twitter idiots just wildly speculated on something and you're all in on it. The bar for proof for you does not even exist. Was that you at the pizza shop with the assault weapon? Society is safer the further back in the woods that you go.
Did you not read the FISA warrants? The documentation from Meuller? They were full of reporter innuendo.

lol 2 twitter idiots just wildly speculated on something and you're all in on it. The bar for proof for you does not even exist. Was that you at the pizza shop with the assault weapon? Society is safer the further back in the woods that you go.

The actual trial is going on right now. Not his fault that Joe Scarborough or CNN won't cover it.

Washington Post: Trump rakes in millions off FBI search at Mar-a-Lago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT