ADVERTISEMENT

Declassify!

Libs until after the election.

giphy.gif

That’s the WH statement. I meant to the declassified docs. Otherwise it’s just more fluff, until we see what’s been released

The MSM, specifically the NYT, has had the unredacted FISC app since Ali Watkins slept her way to it. They never expected it to get to this point.

Reactions: atlkvb
That’s the WH statement. I meant to the declassified docs. Otherwise it’s just more fluff, until we see what’s been released
You don’t think there was reasoning behind waiting until 6 weeks before the midterms to release this stuff? The information has been known since the beginning by that buffoon in the White House. John Solomon and Sara Carter have known through internal bureau sources, people on the Hill, and people within the administration since the beginning.

Why do you think they’ve been on the lead for all of this since jump streeet? They’ve been the recipients of targeted leaking to drive the narrative.

You don’t think there was reasoning behind waiting until 6 weeks before the midterms to release this stuff? The information has been known since the beginning by that buffoon in the White House. John Solomon and Sara Carter have known through internal bureau sources, people on the Hill, and people within the administration since the beginning.

Why do you think they’ve been on the lead for all of this since jump streeet? They’ve been the recipients of targeted leaking to drive the narrative.

Since the transition period, at least. I'd put money that Admiral Rogers helped set the gameplan. No way was Trump ready to execute this with his staff.

Reactions: WVU82

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Immediately after Comey’s firing Peter Strzok texted to his lover, Lisa Page “We need to Open the case we’ve been waiting on now while Andy (McCabe, also fired) is acting. Page answered, “We need to lock in (redacted). In a formal chargeable way. Soon.” Wow, a conspiracy caught?

10:36 AM - Sep 17

DnHKor0VsAA-gda.jpg

(here's latest text messages uncovered between the two "Lovebirds")

"Psst...Hey Lisa...guess what I know?"

"Why what my Peter pecker?"

"We're going to jail!"

"You mean you're going to be somebody's 'boy toy'?"

"Yeah...F'ckin Trump's...he's really screwin' us both"

"Eeeeeuwwwww Peter...you promised!!!!!":scream:

"Shut up 'ya skanky Hoe!"

I’m not convinced it’s targeted leaking. It very well could be, but I’m getting tired of the constant teasers and partisan analysis. Both sides want a narrative driven, and use whatever they can to drive it. Something this serious being kept in a drawer to ensure midterm muscle is not right, imo. But whatever, I’m looking forward to reading the redacted parts of the application......and I commend the President for declassifying it.

“President Trump, in a clear abuse of power, has decided to intervene in a pending law enforcement investigation by ordering the selective release of materials he believes are helpful to his defense team and thinks will advance a false narrative,” Schiff said in a statement.

“With respect to some of these materials, I have been previously informed by the FBI and Justice Department that they would consider their release a red line that must not be crossed as they may compromise sources and methods,” Schiff added. “This is evidently of no consequence to a President who cares about nothing about the country and everything about his narrow self-interest.”
............... Almost brings a tear to the eye, ............ from LAUGHING.

“President Trump, in a clear abuse of power, has decided to intervene in a pending law enforcement investigation by ordering the selective release of materials he believes are helpful to his defense team and thinks will advance a false narrative,” Schiff said in a statement.

“With respect to some of these materials, I have been previously informed by the FBI and Justice Department that they would consider their release a red line that must not be crossed as they may compromise sources and methods,” Schiff added. “This is evidently of no consequence to a President who cares about nothing about the country and everything about his narrow self-interest.”
............... Almost brings a tear to the eye, ............ from LAUGHING.
Hahahah Schiff, poor guy.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT