ADVERTISEMENT

Dana Holgorsen joined SportsCenter this afternoon as part of the ESPNBig12 car wash.

I think his lie changed again recently. Last I saw, twiggy makes more interest on his 401K in a given year than most make with their regular salary. Of course, that was only the latest fabrication I saw him type out. He may be Donald Trump by now.
Where did I say that? I look forward to you providing proof of yet another of your claims.

They've paid rent (far greater than your mortgage) for the last two years, as well as part of a mortgage, all other bills, and plenty left over to live a far superior life than yours. I mean, I didn't have to force a girlfriend/wife to go work at a book store in order to put food on the table for her, but we all can't be as fortunate as you.
Any rent you pay is probably far greater than my mortgage. I also never had to force a girlfriend/wife to go to work in order to put food on the table. I also agree that you are not as fortunate as me. For a self-proclaimed Mensa member though, your critical thinking skills are pretty deficient. You probably made it up in the spelling portion of the exam.

I like Dana.........not the smoothest guy in front of the camera but I like him. I hope our AD is patient with him until he gets a great QB to run his offense. That's all he's lacked and I think he found it in Grier.

He didn't even clear his throat once. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT