ADVERTISEMENT

Dana Holgorsen joined SportsCenter this afternoon as part of the ESPNBig12 car wash.

I like Dana.........not the smoothest guy in front of the camera but I like him. I hope our AD is patient with him until he gets a great QB to run his offense. That's all he's lacked and I think he found it in Grier.

I watched it earlier. It was embarrassing. The guy is just not a head coach. There is no polish or tact to him.

Regarding Bailey, most coaches would make a statement like "Stedman was an innocent party and victim to a horrific and inexcusable act of violence. As a result, it has hurt his ability to continue his NFL career. Like all mountaineers, we are here to help in any way we can, and we have offered Stedman a full scholarship to allow him to complete his education, continue his rehabilitation from the injury, and help mentor our young student-athletes."

But, not Dana. He said something along the lines of "yeah, he was shot in the head down there in Miami. So, we gave him a scholarship . . . "

In another part, he claimed to put no weight in preseason predictions and awards. Then, thirty seconds later, he was bragging about an offensive lineman receiving PRESEASON all-American recognition. Contradict yourself much, family deserter?

It's hard to tell if he is sauced or just a moron.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I hope our AD is patient with him until he gets a great QB to run his offense. That's all he's lacked and I think he found it in Grier.

What the fvck?! The guy has signed how many QBs? For a supposed "QB expert," he has bombed year after year after year after year. Patience?

I watched it earlier. It was embarrassing. The guy is just not a head coach. There is no polish or tact to him.

Regarding Bailey, most coaches would make a statement like "Stedman was an innocent party and victim to a horrific and inexcusable act of violence. As a result, it has hurt his ability to continue his NFL career. Like all mountaineers, we are here to help in any way we can, and we have offered Stedman a full scholarship to allow him to complete his education, continue his rehabilitation from the injury, and help mentor our young student-athletes."

But, not Dana. He said something along the lines of "yeah, he was shot in the head down there in Miami. So, we gave him a scholarship . . . "

In another part, he claimed to put no weight in preseason predictions and awards. Then, thirty seconds later, he was bragging about an offensive lineman receiving PRESEASON all-American recognition. Contradict yourself much, family deserter?

It's hard to tell if he is sauced or just a moron.
Well he's accomplished more than you ever will as a coach so he's doing something right

Reactions: LUVPOWERFB
This is what is so cute about you morons. Regardless of the subject, you guys want to talk about me.

This thread was about your head coach's appearance on tv. Then, moron #1 tries turning the topic to be about me. Then, moron #2 tries a different angle in an attempt to turn it about me.

You guys are welcome to add me on Instagram, Facebook, or come visit me when I'm at your mom's place. The obsession you guys have with me leads you all to turn every conversation into being about me.

Really, if that obsessed, there are easier ways to stalk me than trying to change every topic to be about me.

The fans from Marshall and schools other than wvu really don't want to keep reading about me, so how about my fan club trying other avenues to fulfill their intrigue with me.

This is what is so cute about you morons. Regardless of the subject, you guys want to talk about me.

This thread was about your head coach's appearance on tv. Then, moron #1 tries turning the topic to be about me. Then, moron #2 tries a different angle in an attempt to turn it about me.

You guys are welcome to add me on Instagram, Facebook, or come visit me when I'm at your mom's place. The obsession you guys have with me leads you all to turn every conversation into being about me.

Really, if that obsessed, there are easier ways to stalk me than trying to change every topic to be about me.

The fans from Marshall and schools other than wvu really don't want to keep reading about me, so how about my fan club trying other avenues to fulfill their intrigue with me.
Sorry man didn't mean to strike a nerve

I like Dana as a coach and as a person and I'll defend him anywhere

WVU's chances to win according to ESPN's FPI are as follows:

MIZZU - 77%
YSU - 96%
BYU - 74%
KSU - 82%
TTU - 59%
TCU - 58%
OSU - 22%
KU - 95%
UT - 37%
OU - 25%
ISU - 79%
BU - 56%

Date Opponent Location Series History Last Game
Sat., Sept. 3 Missouri Morgantown
Sat., Sept. 10 Youngstown State Morgantown
Sat., Sept. 24 vs. BYU Landover, Md.
Sat., Oct. 1 Kansas State* Morgantown
Sat., Oct. 15 at Texas Tech* Lubbock
Sat., Oct. 22 TCU* Morgantown
Sat., Oct. 29 at Oklahoma State* Stillwater
Sat., Nov. 5 Kansas* Morgantown
Sat., Nov. 12 at Texas* Austin
Sat., Nov. 19 Oklahoma* Morgantown
Sat., Nov. 26 at Iowa State* Ames
Sat., Dec. 3 Baylor* Morgantown

You will never coach in D1 football.

I already have . . . at two different D1 schools. Did you mean to say "you will never coach D1 football again?"

If so, that would be by my choice. Just ask the D1 coach who called me yesterday and spent 70 minutes on the phone talking to me about the full-time QB coaching position which just opened on his staff that he wants me to take. He told me to take a few days and think about it.

Do you purposely try to see how many times you can be wrong?

I already have . . . at two different D1 schools. Did you mean to say "you will never coach D1 football again?"

If so, that would be by my choice. Just ask the D1 coach who called me yesterday and spent 70 minutes on the phone talking to me about the full-time QB coaching position which just opened on his staff that he wants me to take. He told me to take a few days and think about it.

Let me know who this guy is. I will tell him how you like to make fun of folks with disabilities.

.Yag's is on The Woodshed acting like a butthurt Moo'er while earning nothing.

No matter what I do, I'm making money. I make money when I sleep. I make money when I rub one off, and I'm not talking about just from the payments O.C.D.'s wife used to give me for doing that in front of her. I make money while I spend hours on the beach everyday.

That's how royalties work.

Let me know who this guy is. I will tell him how you like to make fun of folks with disabilities.

If I were prohibited from making fun of those with disabilities, I wouldn't be allowed to engage on a smack board with wvu fans.

Even your own daughter thinks you're retarded.

What I thought. You are all talk, bubba.

What is it with you guys and strawmans recently?

I'm all talk about what? I never said I would give you his name so that you could ask him what he thought about me supposedly making fun of people with disabilities (wvu fans).

So, how am I all talk, corky?

No matter what I do, I'm making money. I make money when I sleep. I make money when I rub one off, and I'm not talking about just from the payments O.C.D.'s wife used to give me for doing that in front of her. I make money while I spend hours on the beach everyday.

That's how royalties work.
Is that why you sued BC to force them to let you continue to live in the free dorm room so you would have a bed?

Abilene Christian

I'm all talk about what? I never said I would give you his name so that you could ask him what he thought about me supposedly making fun of people with disabilities (wvu fans).

'supposedly making fun of people with disabilities'??? You are embarassed for a potential employer to learn how classless and ignorant you are. I

I know you didn't say you would give us his name. You are simply ashamed of what you say on a silly sports message board because then he would know how capable you are of embarrassing his entire program.

They've paid rent (far greater than your mortgage) for the last two years, as well as part of a mortgage, all other bills, and plenty left over to live a far superior life than yours. I mean, I didn't have to force a girlfriend/wife to go work at a book store in order to put food on the table for her, but we all can't be as fortunate as you.

I thought that David (orange) Cone's wife worked at a magazine stand. Has she been promoted to a book store?

I thought that David (orange) Cone's wife worked at a magazine stand. Has she been promoted to a book store?
I think his lie changed again recently. Last I saw, twiggy makes more interest on his 401K in a given year than most make with their regular salary. Of course, that was only the latest fabrication I saw him type out. He may be Donald Trump by now.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Just ask the D1 coach who called me yesterday and spent 70 minutes on the phone talking to me about the full-time QB coaching position which just opened on his staff that he wants me to take. He told me to take a few days and think about it.

[laughing] I enjoy you hanging around this place, pal. You are always good for some laughs. We all know that D1 schools are interested in hiring a QB coach who played backup linebacker at Marshall and was a blocking dummy for the first string. [laughing]

And BTW, I know Bob Pruett, personally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT