ADVERTISEMENT

Come on home...

LMAO you're clueless.

Fraudriquez was long gone before Big 12 became a thought. Big 12 was not a possibility until Oliver Luck got here.
I think anyone with a brain would realize the process and that everyone played a role. Only dumbasses would choose to ignore all parties involved. And yes, Oliver Luck made it possible. Luck, Clements orchestrated it. History made it considered. And Nehlen and Rodriguez made people aware of WVU football. Choose to be stupid and ignore that. Your choice

I think anyone with a brain would realize the process and that everyone played a role. Only dumbasses would choose to ignore all parties involved. And yes, Oliver Luck made it possible. Luck, Clements orchestrated it. History made it considered. And Nehlen and Rodriguez made people aware of WVU football. Choose to be stupid and ignore that. Your choice
So you agree. You have no brain.

LMAO you're clueless.

Fraudriquez was long gone before Big 12 became a thought. Big 12 was not a possibility until Oliver Luck got here.
This is pure crap. Rich Rod set the stage for the B12 because he took this team to new heights and we were still riding that wave when Holgs and Luck took over. Rich Rod's WVU teams were more popular than any other and for good reason. No Rich Rod offense and recruits, no BCS trophies. Without those, the B12 taking us is very much debatable.

This is the most butthurt ever lol. Y'all will do anything to avoid the truth and hide behind your butthurt for 20-30 years. Some of y'all will take your Rich Rod hate to your graves. Its kind of sad, tbh....

Last edited:
Nothing says a big time coach like playing on Tuesday......and getting beat.....LMAO.....Tuesday night football.....COME HOME DICK ROD! LMAO

Nothing says a big time coach like playing on Tuesday......and getting beat.....LMAO.....Tuesday night football.....COME HOME DICK ROD! LMAO
He's making a good showing against a team that was supposed to mop the floor with them. JST has far exceeded expectations this season so far and he is the reason why.

He's making a good showing against a team that was supposed to mop the floor with them. JST has far exceeded expectations this season so far and he is the reason why.
LMAO....Tuesday night football...A loss is a loss junior....

I bet Brian Kelley and Nick Saban are on the phone right now to get on Tuesday Night Football.....be like Dick Rod....LMAO

Division III football? After a showing like this....Concord and West Virginia Wesleyan will be on the phone trying to steal him away.....LMAO...WVU better pony up the money....LMAO
You display a very big lack of football knowledge, and an obsession with Rich Rod. It will all be fixed once they figure out how to pay Brown to leave.

This is pure crap. Rich Rod set the stage for the B12 because he took this team to new heights and we were still riding that wave when Holgs and Luck took over. Rich Rod's WVU teams were more popular than any other and for good reason. No Rich Rod offense and recruits, no BCS trophies. Without those, the B12 taking us is very much debatable.

This is the most butthurt ever lol. Y'all will do anything to avoid the truth and hide behind your butthurt for 20-30 years. Some of y'all will take your Rich Rod hate to your graves. Its kind of sad, tbh....
And wrong again.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You display a very big lack of football knowledge, and an obsession with Rich Rod. It will all be fixed once they figure out how to pay Brown to leave.
Dick Rod cant beat Coastal Carolina or Liberty and local inbred retards want him leading a WVU team in the Big XII....LMAO.

Hey....hey....tell me if you have heard this one before....A huge game on national tv and DICK ROD chokes and loses it.....yeah...must be repeat season already on TV....LMAO

You studs have both posted twice before anyone has been able to respond, and you expect folks to not see right through your broken hearted ways? I get it. You have to convince yourselves that Rich Rod sucks to cover your broken hearts and butthurt. Whatever. Have at it, but some of us can see reality. You guys love this topic. It has struck a chord. A G minor chord?

You studs have both posted twice before anyone has been able to respond, and you expect folks to not see right through your broken hearted ways? I get it. You have to convince yourselves that Rich Rod sucks to cover your broken hearts and butthurt. Whatever. Have at it, but some of us can see reality.
LMAO.....Reality says DICK ROD just lost at home to Liberty....LMAO

Ohio Valley and Alderson Broaddus on the phone right now to get DICK ROD! LMAO

LMAO.....Reality says DICK ROD just lost at home to Liberty....LMAO

Ohio Valley and Alderson Broaddus on the phone right now to get DICK ROD! LMAO
Did Rita dump you for Rich Rod?
9cc7f0b5-07c9-4a38-ac55-80ed41741403-Rita_Rodriguez_1_of_1.jpg

Liberty is pretty badass.
LMAO...OMG I cant stop laughing......

I know DICK ROD choking away another big time game makes it hard for you to troll....but this is what you have been reduced to? I mean big time for Tuesday Night Football.

Nobody in the history of the world has ever said before, "Liberty is pretty badass"

OMG stop.....my eyes are tearing up I am laughing so hard.

Nothing like a good excuse to make a loss feel good. Liberty began FBS in 2018 and Bowl eligiblibilty 2019.
Nothing like a bunch of grown men whining over a coach who left for a better job 20 years ago. How many posts have you made in this thread? You're over Rich Rod lol? You dont display any confidence in your words whatsoever. Its all butthurt and emotion. You weirdo's are the ones who have issues lol. I love it though, keep displaying it.....

Dude you made a thread about Rich Rod with an old video of a WVU fan who recently passed away, and eluded that the dude was a junkie. He was a family man with an illness who made WVU videos to help him cope with his illness. Rich Rod has taken the jam out of your donut man, to put it very nicely. You should find another way (delete thread)....maybe went a little too far, js.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rootmaster
And dude...why do you keep pics of Rita on your computer to post when you need them.

You are a weird **** for sure. LMAO
You're not weird at all. You probably have more posts in this thread than anyone and its not even a thread you supposedly like or believe in lol. Yet you cant keep away from it can you lol? Its because you dont hate Rich Rod. He broke your heart. Time to let go.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Keep it going. Only 54 more pages, 2,133 posts to go. Would have been more, but you know who and his idiotic posts forced the HOF thread to be locked.

Rooting for you,Rootmaster.
If WVU / Neal Brown win out to go 11-1, then it will have a good chance. They will have to trash their anti-Brown script and keep this worthless garbage thread going.

I guess this guy didn’t know how to coach either after Major Harris…

1992. 5-4-2
1991. 6-5
1990 4-7
Hey you have finally managed to provide a comparable situation, you had to go back 30 years and the coach in question didn’t leave this level for 7+ years, but kudos it is a valid point.

Lol the Orange Bowl team was not “Rich Rod recruits”. Stew moved away from his offense to a pro style spread, primarily to help Pat build his case for the NFL, but then Geno came to WVU to play in that type of offense, and Dana coming here was a good fit for Geno. You think Geno who was a pocket passer came here to play in the 05-07 version of the spread? Gtfoh. We would have ended up with one of the other failed Rodriguez QBs who have been unable to replicate Pat’s success running that offense.

I'm not hiding behind anything. I don't give a shit if he returns or doesn't. The facts are he's washed up as a big time coach. He will not be coming back here so you might as well face facts.

The wins and losses are not top consideration for entry into a conference. If it was then Colorado, Arizona and ASU would still be in PAC 12. Rutgers would still be in AAC along with Pitt, BC and Syracuse. Use the little brain you have.

What's sad is you still living in the past like a Pitt fan.

Nothing like a bunch of grown men whining over a coach who left for a better job 20 years ago. How many posts have you made in this thread? You're over Rich Rod lol? You dont display any confidence in your words whatsoever. Its all butthurt and emotion. You weirdo's are the ones who have issues lol. I love it though, keep displaying it.....

Dude you made a thread about Rich Rod with an old video of a WVU fan who recently passed away, and eluded that the dude was a junkie. He was a family man with an illness who made WVU videos to help him cope with his illness. Rich Rod has taken the jam out of your donut man, to put it very nicely. You should find another way (delete thread)....maybe went a little too far, js.
And look who's whining now. Move on into the future clown ass. The dude rarely if ever got anything right. Just as you do he tossed shit against the wall to see what stuck. Grow a pair and grow up.

If WVU / Neal Brown win out to go 11-1, then it will have a good chance. They will have to trash their anti-Brown script and keep this worthless garbage thread going.
They are praying for a loss to Houston so they can talk trash and claim that Holgs and Rod will team up.

The trolls have a long way to go to increase this lame thread and claim some invisible childish "Hey look at me" Trophy.

Officially out.

They are praying for a loss to Houston so they can talk trash and claim that Holgs and Rod will team up.

The trolls have a long way to go to increase this lame thread and claim some invisible childish "Hey look at me" Trophy.

Officially out.
:joy::joy::joy:

You mad bro? Ive not heard anyone wish a loss against Houston anywhere. It would be a humiliating loss, who wants that? That is just a fantasy you guys make up because yer mad lol.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
And look who's whining now. Move on into the future clown ass. The dude rarely if ever got anything right. Just as you do he tossed shit against the wall to see what stuck. Grow a pair and grow up.
I didnt watch a lot of his videos except a few conference realignment videos where he openly said was total speculation and for entertainment only. The dude was a die hard WVU fan and a husband and father. You grow up.

Wow. You are one f...ed up prick to say this. Lost a lot of respect on this one little ine.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
You probably have more posts in this thread than anyone
When you get your ass humiliated...your response is to lie....LMAO...I have more posts here than anyone? Check again twat.

Now go download more pics of RIta....LMAO

DICKROD losing to powerhouse Liberty took all your troll material....LMAO.

Lmao! Liberty was favored. Not a big surprise. You act like he just got upset
Not upset...just lost another important game at home on national television.....sound familiar? Did you know that Liberty had never beaten Jax State until dumbass took over the program.

And hey....do you help the other moron pick out his Rita pictures?

COME HOME DICK ROD....LMAO.....

When you get your ass humiliated...your response is to lie....LMAO...I have more posts here than anyone? Check again twat.

Now go download more pics of RIta....LMAO

DICKROD losing to powerhouse Liberty took all your troll material....LMAO.
Lol did you really check? 🤣

Lol did you really check? 🤣
Check what?

That Liberty had never beaten Jax State?

The announcers mentioned it at the end of the game.....my God how low IQ are you?

You probably had turned the game off at that point since DICK ROD lost another game instead to download your Rita pics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT