ADVERTISEMENT

Come on home...

Lmao! Who’s freaking out besides yourself? I know you desperately wish to change historical records to prove your point, but that is not possible.

Ironically, all those opponents could say the same thing about playing Jacksonville State. It’s called conference peers. You’re acting as if he’s running a P5 school in that schedule. Fact is, he’s winning against his conference. He’s 14-3 there. I know it angers you, but he’s still winning. Try forgiveness
Oh so it's called conference peers for Rod but Neal and WVU it's called we suck and so do our opponents.

Try your own advice and move on.

Only thing that angers me is your mother didn't use birth control.

It's clear to me that Rich Rod is the only man for the job and this thread proves it.
This thread proves Root is a master troll and nothing more. He's going for the record and I'm sure not going to let him fail.

Oh so it's called conference peers for Rod but Neal and WVU it's called we suck and so do our opponents.

Try your own advice and move on.

Only thing that angers me is your mother didn't use birth control.
Combined record of all 4 teams we’ve beaten is 9-13. Facts are facts.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Combined record of all 4 teams we’ve beaten is 9-13. Facts are facts.
Nobody is denying that. But you are sure ignoring Frauds 5 wins against teams combined for 5-22. His downfall began with 9-13 before failing at Michigan.

Facts.

Face Facts Boosters want him and the man says so.

RIP Blue and Gold Dude.

I think Rich would come here with a huge chip on his shoulder, more fired up and ready to win than ever in his career. With the 55 million dollar facilities to recruit from I see B12 championships happening on the regular.... js..

7-6 (3-6)
3-9 (1-8)
7-6 (5-4)

Settled.

Where’s the other clown… “we need to get back to the standard RR set!”

Like bro…

7-6 (3-6)
3-9 (1-8)
7-6 (5-4)

#TheStandard

Nobody is denying that. But you are sure ignoring Frauds 5 wins against teams combined for 5-22. His downfall began with 9-13 before failing at Michigan.

Facts.
Fun Facts:

Rich Rod arrived at Arizona with 75 major-college coaching victories. That's more than Larry Smith and Dick Tomey had combined (74) when they became Arizona's football coach.

Fun Facts:

Rich Rod arrived at Arizona with 75 major-college coaching victories. That's more than Larry Smith and Dick Tomey had combined (74) when they became Arizona's football coach.
Fun facts, in the football world you’re only as good as your last couple of seasons which in a real conference is:

7-6 (3-6)
3-9 (1-8)
7-6 (5-4)

Fun Facts:

WVU Head Coaches against Top 25 teams

Nehlen 14-38-2
Rodriguez 12-14
Stewart 2-2
Holgorsen 6-17

Fun facts, in the football world you’re only as good as your last couple of seasons which in a real conference is:

7-6 (3-6)
3-9 (1-8)
7-6 (5-4)
Fun Facts:

Nehlen 14-38-2
Rodriguez 12-14
Stewart 2-2
Holgorsen 6-17

Not irrelevant. Pointing out Rodriguez’s WVU success with and without Pat White. Impressive isn’t it? Go ahead, let your emotions out. Lol
I ask what have you done for me lately at this level, you go back 16 years ago. You lose the argument so you just cherry pick stats from his prime despite the countless times I have asked why RR is a relevant hire today in 2023, not 2007.

I ask what have you done for me lately at this level, you go back 16 years ago. You lose the argument so you just cherry pick stats from his prime despite the countless times I have asked why RR is a relevant hire today in 2023, not 2007.
So you cherry pick stats/records from 2008-2011? 12-15 years ago? Lmao! Want a current record? 14-3 in 17 games to date with current team. What you got? More tears? Lmao!

Man I aint trying to start crap, but you lose the argument just by making so many posts in this thread. So many folks who claim to hate RR and never want him again, will fill up pages of forum defending their position. Ive seen it on facebook and twitter too and I just dont buy it. Y'all loved RR until he left, and it hurt and we've never been the same. Once he comes back, wounds will be healed and Moutaineer Nation will once again be as badass as it was back then.

Man I aint trying to start crap, but you lose the argument just by making so many posts in this thread. So many folks who claim to hate RR and never want him again, will fill up pages of forum defending their position. Ive seen it on facebook and twitter too and I just dont buy it. Y'all loved RR until he left, and it hurt and we've never been the same. Once he comes back, wounds will be healed and Moutaineer Nation will once again be as badass as it was back then.
Yes, let’s just bring him back so they can kiss and make up. They need this

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Fun Facts:

How many did he leave with? That's what I thought.

So you cherry pick stats/records from 2008-2011? 12-15 years ago? Lmao! Want a current record? 14-3 in 17 games to date with current team. What you got? More tears? Lmao!
Difference in competition and levels. Just ask Brown.

Fun Facts:

Nehlen 14-38-2
Rodriguez 12-14
Stewart 2-2
Holgorsen 6-17
Were these teams ranked when they played or just after the end of season. You might want to recheck your numbers cause certain people believe it only counts after the season ends.

He's coming...Allen will be sooooooooooooo happy! Rich....Rich...Rich...
excited-im.gif

"Obviously, I'm very excited to stay here and I plan on being here a long time," Rodriguez said.

• Haha
Fun fact: That’s a shit record
More Fun Facts:

In his third season at Arizona, Rodriguez took the Wildcats to a 10-2 record and the Pac-12 South championship, handing Oregon its only defeat of the year along the way. The 10-win regular season was the Wildcats' first since 1998.

faces Liberty tonight..the Flames have three former WVU players, T Lowe, Jordan White, Reese Smith(out for season with injury)

Fun fact: Next WZU defeat, this thread will die off because the trolls will jump back onto the anti Brown campaign.

More Fun Facts:

In his third season at Arizona, Rodriguez took the Wildcats to a 10-2 record and the Pac-12 South championship, handing Oregon its only defeat of the year along the way. The 10-win regular season was the Wildcats' first since 1998.
Fun fact they finished 10-4 and lost to a G5 team in a bowl game.

Fun fact they finished 10-4 and lost to a G5 team in a bowl game.
So, beating Oregon is negated? Lmao!! Did Pat White have an extra year of eligibility and play on that Arizona team? Maybe he skipped the bowl since they lost, right? After all, Pat White is the only reason Rod can win. Lmao!

So, beating Oregon is negated? Lmao!! Did Pat White have an extra year of eligibility and play on that Arizona team? Maybe he skipped the bowl since they lost, right? After all, Pat White is the only reason Rod can win. Lmao!
It means that his team finished 10-4, and got smoked when actual major trophies were on the line.

It means that his team finished 10-4, and got smoked when actual major trophies were on the line.
Fun Facts….continued

“Coach of the Year - Rich Rodriguez, Arizona: In just his third year at the helm of Arizona football, Rodriguez earns Pac-12 Coach of the Year honors after leading the Wildcats to a 10-2 record overall and a 7-2 mark in Conference play, claiming the South Division title and the program’s first-ever berth in the Pac-12 Championship after finishing with the best record in league play. It was the Wildcats third 10-plus-win season in school history and its first 10-win regular season since 1998. The Wildcats closed the regular season out with back-to-back wins over AP ranked opponents, defeating No. 20 Utah, 42-10 and No. 13 Arizona State, 42-35. On the year the Wildcats had wins over three ranked opponents, also knocking off No. 2 Oregon on the road, 31-24. Arizona ranked in fourth in the Conference in scoring (36.7 ppg), rushing (189.8 ypg) and total offense (481.2). .”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT